Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,094 members, 7,828,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) (101823 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / J J Okocha And Ronaldinho Caught Up At Airport Waiting Wing(photos,video) / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
.... 'pretty cute boyfriend'.....

OP are u on?

1 Like

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Jordan97: 12:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Top 10 Cursed Books You Should Never Read
https:///2018/11/top-ten-cursed-books-you-should-never-read.html

15 Savage Twitter Replies You Should See
https:///2019/11/15-savage-twitter-replies-you-should-see.html

10 Disturbing Stories Of People Who Attended Their Own Burial
https:///2019/01/10-disturbing-stories-of-people-who-attended-their-own-burial.html

Half Deer Half Mouse Creature Finally Found After 30 Years
https:///2019/11/half-deer-half-mouse-creature-finally-found-after-30-years%f0%9f%98%b2.html

See This Beautiful Fairy-Tale Village In Netherlands With No Roads
https:///2019/08/see-this-beautiful-fairy-tale-village-in-netherlands-with-no-roads.html
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by zealadjay(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
To all those pple dat say i don't hav a girlfriend,
Now i hav post her pix, so don't disturb me again..

1 Like

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
Don't commit suicide when he breaks your heart ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Hoephase: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time really does fly.

The last time I saw this girl was just by Roban stores in Enugu. That was in 2000. She was just an ugly toddler strapped in the car seat of Nkechi's convertible SLK200 with the customized "10" number plate.

Seeing her with a man will not make me call her a hoe.
As this is far less than it.
In fact, this is an insult to the legacy of her dad.

JayJay was a good dribbler who scored great goals....his pretty wife still tops the list of his best goals.
But if this smudged albino is the best she can score in a man, then it would have even been better if her parents were barren.

But the twist here is that JayJay himself is the otimkpu showcasing the zero morals and zero taste of his offpsring.
What responsible dad puts up the photo of his daughter and her boyfriend on IG subtly encouraging their immorality?

In this case, it is very unfortunate but what can I do but wish them well.

You mean you wrote all this for a girl that is unaware of your existence?

3 Likes

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Pr0cter: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time really does fly.

The last time I saw this girl was just by Roban stores in Enugu. That was in 2000. She was just an ugly toddler strapped in the car seat of Nkechi's convertible SLK200 with the customized "10" number plate.

Seeing her with a man will not make me call her a hoe.

JayJay was a good dribbler who scored great goals....his pretty wife still tops the list of his best goals.
But if this smudged albino is the best she can score in a man, then it would have even been better if her parents were barren.

But the twist here is that JayJay himself is the otimkpu showcasing the zero morals and zero taste of his offpsring.
What responsible dad puts up the photo of his daughter and her boyfriend on IG subtly encouraging their immorality?

In this case, it is very unfortunate but what can I do but wish them well.

Unfettered ramble!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
she went biracial
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by clockwisereport: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:
Wow this is so lovely. I pray that the angels of love will tackle any spirit of conflict that tries to break them apart

I almost thought it's nwaAmaikpe. NwaAmaikpe cannot write this. Never

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2019
Ha! Girl wey just mature, don rush get boyfriend. And this na girl wey I dey target to fvck o angry

1 Like

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
So this small girl don dey collect dick anyhow

1 Like

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by ACE1010: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
So by play by play dem don dey knack okocha's daughter kpekus oo.... when we go chop rice nau grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by voltron14: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time really does fly.

Seeing a small girl like this flaunt a man will not reduce me to call her a hoe.

In this case, it is very unfortunate but what can I do but to wish them well.

Aproko.

1 Like

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Daniella behave
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Emrixx(f): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2019
Jarus:

What's she riding?

Wat else if not dick

1 Like

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2019
The guy na white or black??
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by lereinter(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Can't she learn from the union of her father and mother

Where were they posting pictures before they got married

1 Like

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Angeldada55(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Somebody should quickly give me her whatsapp number ; I want to tell her something !!!

Iffa no talk na bad belle dem go call ham !!!
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by emperorchizzy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
*IT DOESN'T COST A FORTUNE TO MAKE WEALTH, IT DOESN'T TAKE ETERNITY TO CREATE WEALTH*

You know the saying, “Slow and steady wins the race”?

Well… usually I would agree, but this Post is about going from zero to cash flow in as little as 3 months.

That’s not slow. That’s lightning fast!

More importantly, I want you to learn how to use the mlm industry to generate this cash flow using safe, steady investing strategies.

So... FAST and steady wins the race!

I'll be sharing a "3 MONTH" business plan with as little investment as N250 to build unlimited wealth.

Join here to get started:

https:///EArVifa9B2rAYRTQDCkBOK
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Deejaygold(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
[center]Lover Lover girl[/center]
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2019
She’s fine fine kiss kiss
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Officialcartel(m): 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wetin concern me

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by nairaobserver2: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
okorotalkative:
instead make she come find one fine black boy for naija. issokay o
Like you abi
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by kibraaminase(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Okocha had his first child during France 98 world cup.That's 21years a go.
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by majamajic(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
NwAmaikpe:
Wow this is so lovely. I pray that the angels of love will tackle any spirit of conflict that tries to break them apart

are u the wife to the real moniker owner ?
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by nairaobserver2: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
The guy na white or black??
Pink
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Pain(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
Wow. Miss Okocha Finally Got Her Self a Good Looking MECHANIC.
Happy Servicing !
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by cypher247: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2019
How to make tiger nut dates and coconut drink to boost libido
Read >>> HERE
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2019
nairaobserver2:

Pink
na Lebanese?
Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2019
This girl is chokolate milk mixed with ice cream. i have never seen a beautiful girl like this in my life. the white guy should give her bele and stop wasting time.

1 Like

Re: Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
I no wan hear stories that touch o!!

Just like one thread wey I just dey read now cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFA World Cup 2018 Draw On December 1st / Forgotten Players In Nigerian Soccer / Anthony Joshua’s Punch Cut Andy Ruiz In Left Eye In Rematch (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.