Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Former Bbnaija Housemate "Vandora" Shares Internet With New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Bbnaija Housemate "Vandora" Shares Internet With New Pictures (1095 Views)

Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) / Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Bbnaija Housemate "Vandora" Shares Internet With New Pictures by AlphLukau: 7:09am On Nov 20, 2019
Shared with Caption ...

What would you do if your man was cheating?
I would dress up like this ☝️and wait outside his house and just let his imagination run wild while I play this song!!!��
I wanna get married, like the Currys, Steph and Ayesha shit
But we more like Belly, Tommy and Keisha shit
Gave you TLC, you wanna creep and shit
Poured out my whole heart to a piece of shit.

Then it might get violent....
What would you do if you find out your relationship isn’t yours?

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/B4xf55EnCDs/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemate "Vandora" Shares Internet With New Pictures by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2019
Some men are like leopards, they find it hard to change their spots.

Some are lions, you can't tame them with fruits and vegetables.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z Reveals His Top 40 Songs In 2019, Shatta Wale & Burna In List / See The Trending Photo Of 5 Nigerian Sisters Who Are All Doctors / “it Is Better To Be Davido’s Houseboy Than A Bank Manager” – Aloma DMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.