Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,846 members, 7,851,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) (15400 Views)

Oyetola Inaugurates 360 Newly-recruited Amotekun Officers (read Details) / Minimum Wage: Oyetola Inaugurates Committee On Implementation / Nigeria's School Feeding Prrogramme Featured On Al-jazeera. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Haywhysat: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Firstly omeal is not his program where is the infrastructural development ...Oshogbo is like a village compared to aba yet we won't hear world
lol, oshogbo is a village compare to aba, where does this one know in oshogbo, mallam, how many times have u seen oshogbo residents protesting against bad roads, no infrastructures? And we see news on how aba residents protest every blessed day... Well, for the record. I stay in osun state and we are enjoying his government, he is a silent achiever, thank You.

4 Likes

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by helinues: 9:39am On Nov 20, 2019
FendyMan:
[s][/s]

Sir Lawna

oshey baddest
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by FendyMan: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Sir Lawna

oshey baddest
[/s]
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by FendyMan: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2019
[s][/s]
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 9:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Niyeal:
This is achievement, APC is a disaster
How PDP is a saviour?
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by bluecircle470: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Niyeal:
This is achievement, APC is a disaster

Don’t mind them, They’re no different from PDP.
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2019
Haywhysat:
lol, oshogbo is a village compare to aba, where does this one know in oshogbo, mallam, how many times have u seen oshogbo residents protesting against bad roads, no infrastructures? And we see news on how aba residents protest every blessed day... Well, for the record. I stay in osun state and we are enjoying his government, he is a silent achiever, thank You.
Oga thats the point ...you don't complain about bad leaders but we in the east we do ...not that its bad with respect to nigeria its bad with respect to its potential

This is aba its not even a state capital ooh ...its not umuahia is the capital yet its better than Oshogbo

I dare you to show Oshogbo

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Darvid(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Only Ignorant People will think that is Nothing.

Really, you think they will really benefit? My friend, all the people you listed won't come from Osun State. in fact it would be based on contract

Over 250 Farmers will participate
Over 500 food vendors will enjoy
Over 500 suppervisors from all local govt
Over 200 food stuffs and other raw material supplier

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Sukueponmalu: 9:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
This is the clueless mandate robber oyetola achievements. Alailojuti baba aperin of iragbiji kingdom.
Johnnyessense oloririburuku.
O dudu hoho bii inaki

1 Like

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Yebosola(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2019
Haywhysat:
does empowering/providing jobs for over 2000 wonen make one a worst governor or what are u saying?

U get their time,the will wail tire,let them carry Oyetola matter for head,awon developers.may b the kerosene wey dem take collect their destiny don finish. >: >: grin So is now a crime to empowered women.
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by overall90: 9:55am On Nov 20, 2019
I use to think that governance is about identifying problems and offering solutions.
now the question is,has food ever been found as a problem militating against education or school enrollment?
if the government is talking about combating malnutrition,i will understand but that doesn't seem to be the case here.
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Abubaushe(m): 9:57am On Nov 20, 2019
MAXIMAL123:
it could have been better and more honoured if it was the wife's office that inaugurated it
Its either you are ill-educated,uneducated or an educated illiterare,a free school feeding system that has been adopted by the FG and some progressives state in the country,and the you have the effontery to vomit maggotten comment shows clearly your level of exposure!
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Smalldick123(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2019
Praktikals:

Do you expect them to be PDP members? Charity, they say, begins at home. Omo eni koni se idi bebere ki awa lo fi ileke si idi omo elomiran.
Eji igbo agwa onyeocha okwu?
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:10am On Nov 20, 2019
Smalldick123:
Hope say no be only apc members sha
If it's Anambra would you say you hope that no be only APGA members?
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Smalldick123(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2019
Okoroawusa:
If it's Anambra would you say you hope that no be only APGA members?
I dont have time for okoroaboki
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2019
[quote author=Darvid post=84196820][/quote]

Friend you are not in the system so , don’t say anything you know nothing about
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 10:17am On Nov 20, 2019
an achievements from his side, he's doing osun summit presently and soon he will open the mall..

what a great work from him lols, his precedents debts give this one a blow to be clueless
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by anonimi: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Only Ignorant People will think that is Nothing

helinues:
Nice one Gov Oyetola

Empowering the locals

Alliance of Past/Present Crooks, APC zonebees chorusing their praises without asking questions to unravel the A_Looter continua thief thief comrades.

JosWatchDog:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says at current numbers, the programme costs $1,767,169.48 per day and over 183million dollars has been invested so far in the programme.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria, Osinbajo stated this in his keynote address at the closing ceremony of the 20th Annual Global Child Nutrition Forum held at Four Seasons Hotel in Tunis, Tunisia, on Thursday.

Osibanjo was quoted as saying over 9 million pupils in 49,837 public primary schools in 26 states across Nigeria benefitted daily.

According to Osinbajo, “The programme employs 95,422 cooks, and over 100,000 smallholder farmers linked to the programme, supplying locally sourced ingredients.

“This translates to 594 cattle, 138,000 chickens, 6.8 million eggs, 83 metric tons of fish that are procured, prepared, and distributed each week. As you can imagine, the quantity of starch and vegetables required for this programme on a weekly basis is equally impressive”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8030328_school_jpeg8a855c2c89ed6dda469c6ab5fc03cad3

1 Like

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2019
mrvitalis:
And yet they won't let ikpeazu rest while they have a worst governor themselves
Unfortunately you did not go through the write up or ur comprehension of passage is zero. Flag off of school feeding that would employ 2000 food vendors now turn to commission of pots. Honestly sometimes I wonder if people really attended school to acquire knowledge.
For your information Oyetola has done tremendously well in osun
Rehabilitation of osogbo -iwo-ibadan road ongoing
Commission of primary health centre across all 30 local government in osun
Dualization of osogbo ikirun okuku road ongoing
He has mobilised contractor back to site on gbongan ode omu road

1 Like

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2019
Omoboricash:

Unfortunately you did not go through the write up or ur comprehension of passage is zero. Flag off of school feeding that would employ 2000 food vendors now turn to commission of pots. Honestly sometimes I wonder if people really attended school to acquire knowledge.
For your information Oyetola has done tremendously well in osun
Rehabilitation of osogbo -iwo-ibadan road ongoing
Commission of primary health centre across all 30 local government in osun
Dualization of osogbo ikirun okuku road ongoing
He has mobilised contractor back to site on gbongan ode omu road
Lol see this one
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by opsynea2j(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2019
Big shame �
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
This is the clueless mandate robber oyetola achievements. Alailojuti baba aperin of iragbiji kingdom.
You are still in serious pain grin wail on ,it's allow tongue
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Only Ignorant People will think that is Nothing

Chicken processor
Logistics drivers on that project alone talkless of hatchery and chicks feed seller / supplier

I personally made over 5,000,000NGN on osun outgrower Scheme during Aregbesola’s tenure
keep making your legitimate money brother and I pray we shall make more in this present administration too while the lazy youth you Johnny... lipsrsealed keep wailing grin

I don't mind coming down to Osun to participate in that farmer section bro.

1 Like

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 11:18am On Nov 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol see this one
See me for flashing you the truth. Debunk all what I stated above. Pls confirm any news before spreading on social media so you won't look fools.
I challenge anybody to school infrastructural from South east. Osun government school has better school structure than any state in south east

1 Like

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by MomohAliu52(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2019
Omoboricash:

See me for flashing you the truth. Debunk all what I stated above. Pls confirm any news before spreading on social media so you won't look fools.
I challenge anybody to school infrastructural from South east. Osun government school has better school structure than any state in south east
its true

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 11:28am On Nov 20, 2019
Omoboricash:

U mean the less than 15 schools ...what was osun performace in weac last year
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

U mean the less than 15 schools ...what was osun performace in weac last year
Do u think osun is like ur region. We have solid operational 30 local government in osun. More than 3 city in each local government
Two school per local government. Do ur calculation and get me the answer.
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by SonofDevil: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2019
Johnnyessence:
bolo, oyetola too donate more than 50 patrol vehicles for security operatives in the state this year
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by SonofDevil: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2019
Omoboricash:

add this no state in South East have better infrastructure than osun state. Osun has good roads the best road network in nigeria .
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Omoboricash:

Do u think osun is like ur region. We have solid operational 30 local government in osun. More than 3 city in each local government
Two school per local government. Do ur calculation and get me the answer.
U mean the same osun I served ? Or another one If u call place like ede and the rest town then every Igbo village is a city
Re: School Feeding: Oyetola Inaugurates 2,210 New Food Vendors (Photos) by Omoboricash(m): 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

U mean the same osun I served ? Or another one If u call place like ede and the rest town then every Igbo village is a city
So Ede is a village? Pls tell me what a town or village?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Were Justified In Not Supporting Buhari’ – Pa Fasoranti / Ohanaeze urges Southeast residents To Ignore IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Abuja Court Adjourns Melaye’s Case Indefinitely On Health Grounds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.