Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money (1301 Views)

Fisayo Fosudo Interviews Arun Maini (MrWhoseTheBoss), UK's Biggest Tech Youtuber / Youtuber White Naija Girl Shows Life In Nigeria / Youtube Monetization 2018: Account Must Have 4000 Watch Hours & 1000 Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by olamideyelo: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2019
So I have been a YouTuber for 2 years and 1 month and only just crossed the 1000 subscribers mark. People think I have automatically hammered.

Hmmmmmmn not yet o. Ko easy be. � � Just watch what I have to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds8QUW7k270

Any ideas on how I can monetize my channel? Help needed

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by Afam4eva(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2019
Even people with 10k subscribers are struggling, how much more 1k.

1 Like

Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by 9jatrends: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
I can help you monetize your YouTube channel within 4weeks. Contact me via my signature if you are interested. Cheers
Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by CuriousX: 3:31am On Nov 23, 2019
9jatrends:
I can help you monetize your YouTube channel within 4weeks. Contact me via my signature if you are interested. Cheers

How much? And how do you intend to do that?

1 Like

Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by ThirdWorldThug: 3:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Monetizing Your Short Videos on Yamorn in 6 Easy Steps

There are dozens of video-sharing apps currently taking the mobile phone market by storm, but none is as revolutionary as Yamorn when it comes to monetizing video content.
Yamorn is a video-sharing app that empowers its users to earn unlimited amount of money from sharing videos of themselves “doing amazing things”.
Simply put, anybody with a smartphone that’s connected to the internet can earn a decent living by publishing videos of themselves walking their dogs, playing a card game, or fixing their roof.
It’s actually simpler than the above description. So, below I share with you 6 simple steps to making money from sharing amazing short videos of oneself on Yamorn.
1. Install the app.

Installing Yamorn on your smartphone takes less than a minute on a regular connection. App is available for download on Google Play Store as well as dozens of other app marketplaces on the web.
2. Register with your Gmail account.

Registering on Yamorn simply takes signing in with your Gmail account.
3. Take a video of yourself doing an amazing thing and upload.

Your amazing video can be inspiring, educative or downright hilarious. The only rule is that it should not be more that 20MB.
4. Check out other amazing videos on the app and follow your favourite users.

You can also earn money by viewing and sharing other videos on the app. So, here you have the opportunity to earn while getting inspired or informed by what is happening in the other user’s life.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 as much as you can to make as much money as you need.

It’s simple: the more amazing videos of yourself you upload, and the more the amazing videos of others you view and share, the more money you make.
6. Withdraw your earning as soon as it reaches the minimum payment threshold to prevent stories that touch.

Withdraw your earning into your bank account as soon as you can before one policy from Hell tampers with it.

https://www.ezeja.com/monetizing-your-short-videos-on-yamorn-in-6-easy-steps/

Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by Pedro272: 6:13am On Nov 23, 2019
God is your muscle, even a whole DJ Cuppy is begging people to subscribe to her channel. Am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by AlwaysConfused: 7:14am On Nov 23, 2019
Do something controversial on your channel. It could go either way though but may the gods be with you.

1 Like

Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by fnep2smooth(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2019
Mine is 65 subscriber with 16k page view

1 Like

Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by olamideyelo: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
You are very right...Sighs
Afam4eva:
Even people with 10k subscribers are struggling, how much more 1k.
Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by olamideyelo: 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Woot! You are making progress, keep at it
fnep2smooth:
Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by olamideyelo: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hmmmm, thinking of one controversial thing I can do ooo, any ideas?
AlwaysConfused:
Do something controversial on your channel. It could go either way though but may the gods be with you.
Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by olamideyelo: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lol! I know right? God is indeed my muscle... LOL

Pedro272:
God is your muscle, even a whole DJ Cuppy is begging people to subscribe to her channel. Am not surprised.
Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by olamideyelo: 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is the exact question I am asking. I need help o
CuriousX:

Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by 9jatrends: 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
CuriousX:

Contact me for details via my signature if you are interested and serious

1 Like

Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by 9jatrends: 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
fnep2smooth:
contact me . I will get your channel eligible for monetization within 4 weeks. Call or Whatsapp 07035055214
Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by 9jatrends: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
olamideyelo:
This is the exact question I am asking. I need help o
Reach me on Whatsapp and let's talk 07035055214
Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by olamideyelo: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2019
Please, subscribe to my YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/olamideyelo?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by fnep2smooth(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2019
olamideyelo:
Woot! You are making progress, keep at it

now 96 with 26k page view
Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by mcqwerty(m): 4:47am On Dec 18, 2019
Think outside the box or mimick popular channels and offer similar content with a twist. undecided

Please don't ask me how to do any of these. Do your research.
Re: Help: 2 Years A Youtuber, 1000 Subscribers, No Money by olamideyelo: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2020
LOL! Thanks for this, will do just that
mcqwerty:
Think outside the box or mimick popular channels and offer similar content with a twist. undecided

Please don't ask me how to do any of these. Do your research.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Design Patterns For Web Design / How Do I Implement Using Free Pdf Download To Capture Visitors Details / I Need To Reg. Domain Name And Space And Pay In Cash Into Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.