Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Is Selling Adult Toys A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Selling Adult Toys A Sin (570 Views)

Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Selling Adult Toys A Sin by UsedStore: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2019
I am a Christian and I want to venture into my own ecommerce business. I am thinking of selling adult intimacy gadgets but idk what to do as many people are saying I shouldn't.

It is like I can see millions from this business but I can't touch it. Many people own clubhouses and is that a sin? At least I am not using those products
Re: Is Selling Adult Toys A Sin by UsedStore: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2019
Anyone?
Re: Is Selling Adult Toys A Sin by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2019
UsedStore:
I am a Christian and I want to venture into my own ecommerce business. I am thinking of selling adult intimacy gadgets but idk what to do as many people are saying I shouldn't.

It is like I can see millions from this business but I can't touch it. Many people own clubhouses and is that a sin? At least I am not using those products
Is masturbation a sin?
Re: Is Selling Adult Toys A Sin by ochibuogwu5: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sexual intimacy is designed by God between a man and a woman's sexual organs/part-of-the-body who are joined on the altar of Christ Jesus Crucified. Anything (toys, videos, images, books, magazines, phones, gadgets e.t.c)or any other person that is introduced in their sexual intimate lifestyle is from the devil. Whether you encourage people to use it, you sell it or use it by yourself; it is of the devil.
Flee from sin or anything in the appearance of sin....
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: Is Selling Adult Toys A Sin by Nostradamus: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2019
No bro,it's not sin..

It's hustling cool

Don't let anyone deceive you by calling it a sin. It only becomes a sin when you go illegal.

By the way,i can help you build the e-commerce website for a small token.
Re: Is Selling Adult Toys A Sin by Davico(m): 7:23am On Nov 21, 2019
its a sin. Lets see what the bible says...Romans 1v32{ WHO KNOWING THE JUDGEMENT OF GOD THAT THEY WHICH COMMIT SUCH THINGS ARE WORTHY OF DEATH, NOT ONLY DO THE SAME, BUT HAVE PLEASURE IN THEM THAT DO THEM... Matthew 18v6{ But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
Matthew 18:7 (KJV) Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!

There are better business u can do and earn millions in a month consistently without promoting lust, fornication and all kinds of immortality.
If u wanna learn legit businesses i can teach u free of charge. Am into forex trading, ecommerce and general importation.

(1) (Reply)

Please Do We Have Jehovah's Witnesses On Nairaland? / Until Nigeria Recognizes The South East, Nigeria Doesn't Have Future- Rev Priest / Answer The Questions Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.