Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,406 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Whose Wife Is A Serial Thief Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Whose Wife Is A Serial Thief Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage (557 Views)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / "His Manhood Is Too Big" — Woman Begs Zamfara Court To Dissolve Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Whose Wife Is A Serial Thief Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage by prof2007: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2019
A businessman, Azeez Ogunsola, has prayed a Customary Court in Ile-Tuntun, Ibadan to dissolve his 20-year-old union with his wife, Atinuke, whom he called “a serial thief”.

In his petition, Azeez, said that he can no longer bear the shame which his wife had continually brought on him.
he said the humiliation by neighbours and landlords’ association as a result of his wife’s habitual stealing has overwhelmed him.

“When Atinuke's stealing first started, I did not take it too seriously until she graduated into a huge embarrassment for me. 3 months ago, I received many phone calls in my office on how my wife was selling neighbours’ domestic animals such as goats. People whose goats were missing in the community have traced it to her selling them in collaboration with her accomplices.

“Before I knew it, the landlords’ association had ordered my entire family to immediately leave the community or else, they might get me arrested. While I was looking for money to pay for the stolen goats, Atinuke was again engulfed in an allegation of stealing mobile phones from a mosque in the area. She was in an argument with her partner in crime on how to collect her share before she was caught.

“Besides, Atinuke usually gives me dirty slaps if I dare complain or threaten to marry another wife due to her bad attitudes. In fact, she smashed food plate on my head the last time. I don’t want her to continue to destroy my reputation, please, separate us,” Azeez begged

However, the respondent opposed the claims and prayed the court not to put an end to her union. Atinuke who earns her living as a chemist submitted that she truly stole neighbour’s goats. “Azeez is right with the issue of goats and I have promised to change, but I didn’t steal any mobile phone. I don’t know why I am stealing, I have been trying to resolve it spiritually,” Atinuke said.

After listening to both parties, Chief Henry Agbaje, the President of the court, appealed to the petitioner to exercise more patience. Agbaje advised the couple to produce their relatives in court on Nov. 28 for judgment.

SOURCE: https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/11/man-whose-wife-is-serial-thief-begs.html?m=1
Re: Man Whose Wife Is A Serial Thief Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage by bukatyne(f): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2019
How can a chemist be stealing goats and mobile phones?

Hope this is not asasi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Is A Serial Thief Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage by nnamdibig(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2019
Village people are on top of the woman matter.
Re: Man Whose Wife Is A Serial Thief Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage by Olorunnim: 1:35pm On Nov 21, 2019
bukatyne:
How can a chemist be stealing goats and mobile phones?

Hope this is not asasi?
Do you mean assassin? because there's no mention of killing anyone here na thief she thief she didn't kill.
Re: Man Whose Wife Is A Serial Thief Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage by bukatyne(f): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Olorunnim:
Do you mean assassin? because there's no mention of killing anyone here na thief she thief she didn't kill.

It is a Yoruba word for spell or curse.

Some people are cursed to misbehave or do things that would bring disgrace to them and/or family.

It is like hearing Davido or Wizkid duping people of N50k about.
Re: Man Whose Wife Is A Serial Thief Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage by bukatyne(f): 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2019
Olorunnim:

Double post.
Re: Man Whose Wife Is A Serial Thief Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage by Timbuktuo: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Besides, Atinuke usually gives me dirty slaps if I dare complain or threaten to marry another wife due to her bad attitudes. In fact, she smashed food plate on my head the last time. I don’t want her to continue to destroy my reputation, please, separate us,” Azeez begged

Re: Man Whose Wife Is A Serial Thief Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage by Olorunnim: 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2019
bukatyne:

It is a Yoruba word for spell or curse.

Some people are cursed to misbehave or do things that would bring disgrace to them and/or family.

It is like hearing Davido or Wizkid duping people of N50k about.
Why didn't I read it like? I get it.
Re: Man Whose Wife Is A Serial Thief Begs Judge To Dissolve His 20 Year Old Marriage by bukatyne(f): 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2019
Olorunnim:
Why didn't I read it like? I get it.

You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Up Your Love For Zobo With Its Uncommon Benefits. / Turn Your Family Daily Consumables Into Weekly Income / Free 100 Naira Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.