Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma (68316 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by CalabarPikin: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2022
The false report about his alleged death read:

Man Whose Wife Died Weeks Ago Chasing "Side-Chick" in Calabar Has Finally Died.

Sonnie Bassey has been on coma due to shock having lost his wife in fatal accident while she was chasing him and his mistress.

Sonnie finally lost the battle and he has finally gone to meet his late wife leaving behind their children.

Sad.

RIP.

https://www.facebook.com/100009450995436/posts/pfbid0WnQFBC7ktQmqNTk27p92t7uwfo6V9dEoSgt6CxnYdweruUM2wvHeGJB8sTcXyU9Hl/?app=fbl

But new report says the man was in coma but that he is NOT dead. Read below:

UPDATE:

Please d!sregard the news wey dey spreąd for the internet say the man wey he wife dey ch@se wey she con d!e for the process say the man d!e

Mr sonnie is alive

Mr Sonnie Bassey no d!e, he dey coma ever since but he was d!scharged from the hospital to hotel yesterday.

Please d!sregard that news

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Mv2FbrxN6xxQPpLmY3sFCQd4gs9o2AghkxVKBYfmeMYgtmnarELWWWAQr4MaZJPUl&id=100045871910863

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

Edited by nlfpmod

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Corridon: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2022
What a sad end to both. The side chick will now look for another man to continue.

Modified:
For those of you saying I should read and comprehend, this wasn't the content of the news when I commented. As you can see where Nlfpmod stated that he edited the news. The news initially said the man died and I commented based on that before the mod edited it. I wish the randy man quick recovery.

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by WibusJaga: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2022

It shall not be well with the Amebo that alerted the wife about her husband.

195 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Cypress042(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2022
This is just a clean proof that men don't cheat with all their emotion

I hope this will serve as a lesson to other woman out there, who think their husband cheat on them because he doesn't love them again

R.I.P to them sad

230 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Zonefree(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
What a sad end to both. The side chick will now look for another man to continue.
At the end, na kpekus still win.

The future is femail.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Corridon: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:

At the end, na kpekus still win.

The future is femail.
My pity goes to the children who lost their parents in the most tragic way.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Aareakinwunmi(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2022
May there children be granted fortitude to bear the losses

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Zonefree(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
My pity goes to the children who lost their parents in the most tragic way.
Amen. God will grant them the fortitude to bear the loss.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Powerbandooo: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Man Whose Wife Died Weeks Ago Chasing "Side-Chick" in Calabar Has Finally Died.

https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

Sonnie Bassey has been on coma due to shock having lost his wife in fatal accident while she was chasing him and his mistress.

Sonnie finally lost the battle and he has finally gone to meet his late wife leaving behind their children.

Sad.

RIP.

https://www.facebook.com/100009450995436/posts/pfbid0WnQFBC7ktQmqNTk27p92t7uwfo6V9dEoSgt6CxnYdweruUM2wvHeGJB8sTcXyU9Hl/?app=fbl

If devil want to catch your family?
Damn

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by ahnie: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2022
My condolences to the kids left behind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JOACHINpedro: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2022
This same calabar we dey so shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Offpointng: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2022
That Evil woman has finally succeeded in killing the poor man. what a life

In everything you do guys, marry a good, reasonable woman

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Epositive(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2022
Offpointng:
That Evil woman has finally succeeded in killing the poor man. what a life

In everything you do guys, marry a good, reasonable woman

Hellooo!

9 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Mrfixitt(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2022
What a loss for the kids. May God console them
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by fyzaila: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cypress042:

I hope this will serve as a lesson to other woman out there, who think their husband cheat on them because he doesn't love them again

R.I.P to them sad

True

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
I blame the side_chick for all this wahala, she just scatter this wonderful family

15 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Emperormartin(m): 12:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is a sad story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Emperormartin(m): 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Merch:
I blame the side_chick for all this wahala, she just scatter this wonderful family
80% of the faults comes from the cheating man

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Stargurl20(f): 1:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
But why will a woman chase husband and side chick, so far he didn't bring his chicks home? I tire o... Dying untimely deaths leaving the poor children to suffer

8 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by HolyMan12: 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Long Live the Side-Chick grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by cyndy1000(f): 1:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is really painful especially for those kids.
It really hurts to loose a mother, now the father is down Who will take care of them?
Life lessons learnt!
Never react out of anger, it’s always disastrous.
At this point I even blamed the lady that informed her about seeing another woman with her husband.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
What a sad beginning to both

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
The woman don carry am waka.
This their union na follow-come.

Men will never have sense. Cutting their lives short every now and then because of promiscuity.

Now, the children are being left behind to suffer their fathers stupidity.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by princefrank76: 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
I pity his children

Now the side chick will start bouncing on another dcck after destroying this family

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Irupetepete: 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Of what use was the cheating in the first place?
My plan from teenage years was to stick with one woman for the rest of my life, that was my dream... Anyways, na me dey reason am like that, my partner think otherwise...
They were both foolish

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Toba24: 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cypress042:

R.I.P to them sad

You are a mumu man

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
cyndy1000:
This is really painful especially for those kids.
It really hurts to loose a mother, now the father is gone. Who will take care of them?
Life lessons learnt!
Never react out of anger, it’s always disastrous.
At this point I even blamed the lady that informed her about seeing another woman with her husband.
..... True. In as much as cheating in marriage is bad. That lady that informed the late wife is a big fool. Now the innocent kids will have to deal with it. Is a pity.I feel for those kids.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... True. In as much as cheating in marriage is bad. That lady that informed the late wife is a big fool. Now the innocent kids will have to deal with it. Is a pity.I feel for those kids.

The lady is not a big fool. The man is the FOOL for lying to his wife that he is going on a business trip only to go meet a side chick well into her 30s who is a known Calabar hookup WOMAN. You won’t call a man a fool if he told another man his wife who claimed to travel is with a sugar boy in SPAR.

When will you men ever take the blame for your COMMUNITY GBOLAS?

Are you aware that the man recovered from a stroke? He was nursed to health by his late wife. But the moment he could get his legs and penis moving again- it was to start pursuing woman.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by GloriousGbola: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

The lady is not a big fool. The man is the FOOL for lying to his wife that he is going on a business trip only to go meet a side chick well into her 30s who is a known Calabar hookup WOMAN.

When will you men ever take the blame for your COMMUNITY GBOLAS?

Are you aware that the man recovered from stroke? He was nursed to health by his late wife. But the moment he could get his legs and penis moving again- it was to start pursuing woman.

wawu - you just cant keep a standing gbola down

6 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by sharpwriter(m): 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Evil times, evil days! sad angry shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Many Of You Ever Drank Water From This? / 'I Don't Help Single Mothers' - Reno Omokri / 'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.