Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World (60842 Views)

Mo Salah Becomes Second African To Score 100 Premier League Goals / Sadiq Umar Becomes Second Professional Player To Score Hat-Trick In 2021 / Divine Oduduru Becomes Second Fastest African, Sets New Nigerian Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by GodAbeg5(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2019
Marcsunny:
Look smart wear Europe designers at affordable 1500 above
Good news pant trousers for male for and white shirt Tm&Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm.Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
How can I reach you bro
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by tfash96(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2019
How come that stupid Valverde dey among top 10? Football don finally turn to mystery
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by Awe4luv(m): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2019
Barrywhyte1:

Guy the contract he signed at that time was 7mil and also when he renewed his contract 2 yrs later so until he gets a new contract where he still earns that do not start cursing for no reason
I didn't curse you sir
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by Laurene: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2019
majamajic:

can any coach be more successful than Fergie at United ?

u need like 26 yrs to do that remember !
your I Q is too late to comprehend
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by bonnyhope: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
And we are still battling with 30 thousand minimum wage in Nigeria

England is not Nigeria
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by Ijaycool(f): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2019
Feranchek:

At Man Utd, After Fergie, name one coach that has been as successful as Mou?? And at Chelsea, after Mou, name one coach that has been more successful than him.

are you saying he damages teams.?
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by Godmademan(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2019
majamajic:
hmmm

am starting to hate football Small small,

how can u fire a coach u told no money to spend since 3 yrs ago , and u sack him , hire a new coach and u started spending money

why not spend with the old coach , then if he fail then u can sack him

am a mourinho fan , but I hate the way they treated the sacked coach , even though he won nothing , they should have released some money to him after building the stadium .

Same thing happened at Newcastle. They refused to fund benitez so he left. When Bruce came money suddenly was available

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by fineboynl(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2019
Barrywhyte1:

Did you give him a new contract
demand for increase or threatening to leave. I guess if you win this season trophy.
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by Barrywhyte1(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2019
Awe4luv:
I didn't curse you sir
No I didn't mean it like insult I meant like unnecessary arguments

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by JimohMomoh: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
kingphilip:
But that of the Liverpool manager is way low. Should be higher by Atleast x2 of what he is presently earning

Ogbeni £7 annually is N3.6B per year

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by immaculate1234(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2019
Riversides2003:
As an Arsenal fan this is a bad news.

You no win bad news, you win Kolasinac no good bad news, Tottenham here new coach bad news

Look for another club my friend

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Marcsunny:
Look smart wear Europe designers at affordable 1500 above
Good news pant trousers for male for and white shirt Tm&Next designer in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour kindly dm.Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.

OK...call me 09039627405.
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by yemmyolatunji27: 8:06am On Nov 21, 2019
Forget about coaching alone, the name Mourinho is a brand on its own, just like CR7. Guess thats why he seems to be getting on pretty cool even when he fails....
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by UrVillagePpl: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2019
doctorkush:
Tottenham wey no wan spend come dey make it rain now...

Lesson: stand your ground and let your worth be known, do not endure any unfavourable conditions for any private organization. you will be used and dumped when things get sour a little.

don't be like poch, be a mourinho
Not all cases ooo,,
Like the say na person wey wear shoe know where the pain am
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by Emma1Oj(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2019
kingphilip:
But that of the Liverpool manager is way low. Should be higher by Atleast x2 of what he is presently earning
And the man is not even complaining, he keep doing his job diligently and winning trophies/matches for them. Now I kn is not about the money but finding joy and peace in what one's does brings success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 21, 2019
majamajic:
hmmm

am starting to hate football Small small,

how can u fire a coach u told no money to spend since 3 yrs ago , and u sack him , hire a new coach and u started spending money

why not spend with the old coach , then if he fail then u can sack him

am a mourinho fan , but I hate the way they treated the sacked coach , even though he won nothing , they should have released some money to him after building the stadium .

Usually this is how companies behave, they sack one person because he asks for a raise and higher another and pay him more.
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by majamajic(m): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

Usually this is how companies behave, they sack one person because he asks for a raise and higher another and pay him more.

it's wickedness
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2019
kingphilip:
the comparison or Jose's contemporaries are products of humble beginnings...Bid for kloop after Liverpool exit and hear his asking price..

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by majamajic(m): 8:24am On Nov 21, 2019
MPESA:

That was how they treated Wenger.

FIFA should start looking into all these
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by helinues: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2019
BabaRamotu1:
[s][/s]

Oshey baddest

Oya work small before we sekinini
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by majamajic(m): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2019
hustla:

Didn't he pay 60m+ for Ndombele?

one signing in 3 yrs meanwhile he lost about 15 players along the line to make that one signing

it's not a fair treatment from Spurs, he is just 3 points from top 5 though he is on 14 position , they should have allowed him finish the season
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by donMIG(m): 8:31am On Nov 21, 2019
He didn't come to succeed
He came to win trophies
Once done the team will crash again
He won trophies at almost every club he went
So don't blame hotsur 4 goin for something they never had

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by majamajic(m): 8:33am On Nov 21, 2019
Beedude:

Pochettino should have left after getting to ucl final and clubs like Madrid, Bayern, Man united came knocking. Same thing will happen to Simone soon at Atletico Madrid if he doesn't leave by the end of this season. A man should learn to take his leave when the ovation is high. I have been watching that Man city coach ways of leaving a team and I told someone recently that if Man city mistakenly win the UCL this season, the man will resign and find another team to coach. Most football clubs and fans don't deserve a coach loyalty cos lass lass na only the coach go face the wrath when thing goes wrong. But I'm sure Pochettino will get a top top job better than Tottenham

u are right ,

no top club is available , unless Bayern
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by hustla(m): 8:35am On Nov 21, 2019
majamajic:

one signing in 3 yrs meanwhile he lost about 15 players along the line to make that one signing

it's not a fair treatment from Spurs, he is just 3 points from top 5 though he is on 14 position , they should have allowed him finish the season

True
It means Tottenham now see themselves as Elite and want better

He should have at least deliver FA cup for them in all those years
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by hustla(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2019
majamajic:

u are right ,

no top club is available , unless Bayern

I think Man Utd will either sack Ole or make him technical director and Take Pochetinno

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by majamajic(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2019
showafrica:

That's business for you, it happens in all sector. Is mostly due to over familiarity, don't be suprised Man U will now offer pochetino the job with better pay. No sentiment in business, anywhere you are, if you get better offer just leave.

no sentiment , but the guy stayed with them when man utd and Madrid came calling with bigger offer , made them built their stadium easily by managing the little same squad he has . this is unfair , why release funds to mourinho ? that means they have been lying to Pocho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by iCauseTrouble: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2019
PassingShot:

Post wey no make sense.

Do you care to know the minimum wage in UK?

Wail with sense abeg.
Minimum wage in UK will feed you and your family for a year

Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by hustla(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2019
Godmademan:
Same thing happened at Newcastle. They refused to fund benitez so he left. When Bruce came money suddenly was available

Don't think they bought anyone after Benitez left o
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by majamajic(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2019
hustla:

I think Man Utd will either sack Ole or make him technical director and Take Pochetinno

I wish , Ole has nothing up stairs
Re: Jose Mourinho Becomes Second Highest-Paid Manager In The World by hustla(m): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Minimum wage in UK will feed you and your family for a year

LOL smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Kelechi Iheanacho Breaks World Record In Premier League History / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / How Ronaldo’s Children Reacted When They Saw Him Score A Goal On TV (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.