Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections (14119 Views)

Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by Nyamiri: 5:51am On Nov 21, 2019
oyatz:
In which capacity?
He was never the National chairman or Lagos State Chairman of the PDP?

He is talking of future tense, you're talking about past tense.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by chukwuibuipob: 5:57am On Nov 21, 2019
sad grin sad undecided sad this one nor see sumbody with beta credentials.Nah criminal he support. No wonder! Pdp nah den of thieves, lunatics ,mad pipu

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by BlueRayDick: 6:00am On Nov 21, 2019
U want to make an ex convict a party chairman, and u think people of integrity will vote the party in an election?

Baba u sef judge urself na. Shey sense dey that kind thinking?

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by Ayoefa: 6:14am On Nov 21, 2019
NUISANCE!!!
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by MoIbrahim: 6:16am On Nov 21, 2019
As if APC rigging is the reason they are losing
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by Angeldada55(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Funny set of pipu !!!

Uncle Bode wey no get shame. After the rigging, he go carry the money enter church for proper sharing and followers go sti wear ANKARA follow dem...

"Zombies in uniform"

Iffa talk now, pesin go say na one party I dey support.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by SoNature(m): 6:29am On Nov 21, 2019
Bode George leading the PDP is just a way of reassuring the Yorubas and Nigerians in general that the PDP mirrors nothing but corruption.

It's more logical to make case for Agbaje or Fayose to be the chairman from the South West than an ex-convict.

In a saner clime, someone like Bode George would have retired from active politics, given his terribly bad reputation.

But in Nigeria, everything goes. And someone has the guts to suggest him as a more competent party leader than the incumbent.

I don't know if Nigeria ever had a past glory, but it's difficult to believe that she ever did because the same crop of leaders, who held sway many decades ago, are currently giving us bad leadership today.

The day the PDP will declare Mr. George its chairman, it means that Nigeria's most viable opposition party has finally announced its own funeral.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by Alajiki(m): 6:44am On Nov 21, 2019
Oduduwa707:

Keep it up, bro... na die we go die by force!

Las las, na me go commot that agidi ewure wey dey ur head!

That got me cracking grin. You get bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by Abubaushe(m): 7:13am On Nov 21, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Chief Ebenezer Babatope, a former Minister of Transport has said it would have been impossible for the All Progressives Congress (APC) to rig elections in the country if Chief Olabode George had been elected as the national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Babatope, a member of the PDP’s Board of Trustees (BoT) said the way the just concluded governorship election in Kogi was rigged as well as the Osun and Ekiti elections shows that APC has no respect for democracy.

While admitting that the PDP also made some mistakes, he admonished the party leadership to begin strategizing now ahead of future elections.

” I believe that if Bode George had been elected the national chairman of our party, there is no way the APC can be doing what they are doing to our party today”.

“The Bode George I know will not allow them to have a field day manipulating elections as they did in Ekiti and Osun and now, Kogi and Bayelsa. The way Kogi was shamelessly rigged makes me very sad”.

https://www.independent.ng/apc-couldnt-have-rigged-anyhow-if-bode-george-were-pdp-national-chairman-babatope/
Dont just know why Ebenezer Babatope cant keep quiet politulically,you are politically irrelevant in ijeshaland,not to talk of the state of osun and as irrelevant as Bode George of Lagos who invariably come from osun too.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by Obakoolex(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2019
Na Dem
Former minister of transportation and nothing to remember him for as per what he did during his tenure
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by ndcide(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2019
Zeeeeeeek:
The mistake and silence of many who try to justify the recent happening in Nigeria by saying a particular political party did same in the past will unfortunately make even the reasonable and innocent ones suffer the same fate.

Thank you...

It's crazy reading most of the response
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by joshuanwankwo(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2019
FearGodinall:
How come the so called Olabode hasn't won Lagos State with all the federal might? When you won in Bauchi state,did you complain about rigging,you and the likes were dumbfounded, democracy was not in shame. The truth is that you want to blame everybody for your failure. Especially that of Bayelsa, conduct that election one thousand times,the result will not change. Bayelsans have made there chioce so keep Bayelsa from your imaginary rigging list.

can u say the same for kogi ?
i think not.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by Soulsymbol99: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Dunno wot that Secondus is still doing dia,losing elections upandown angry
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by mechanics(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2019
They should stop the blame game and go back to the drawing board if they don't want to loose more of the states they control.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by Kuginzi: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2019
No be only Bode George, na Bode Lawyer!! Yeyeh people
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by Antoeni(m): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2019
I See Nothing Wrong in Someone Always Trying to Live Up to his Name.
The PDP Nat Chairman's Name is Prince Uche Secondus ,You Shouldn't Expect Him to Come First in Anything Contestable
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by akdjr(m): 8:25am On Nov 21, 2019
This statement is just like someone telling me that if a DPO is made the IG of police, no police man can collect bribe again. Babatope with due respect this your statement no hold water at all.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by hisexcellency34: 8:32am On Nov 21, 2019
Absolutely. If PDP messed up, didnt APC promise to correct the wrongs if voted into power?

ndcide:

Thank you...

It's crazy reading most of the response
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by Born2Breed(f): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2019
What happened to the rigging in Lagos,his own front yard and back yard
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come Tinubu is fvcking him from behind in Lasgidi since 1999?
Because igbo are in support of PDP in lagos.

Had it bn igbo did not interfere in pdp in Lagos, majority of yorubas will have voted in mass for a candidate in the party.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by BlackBovi: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Chief Ebenezer Babatope, a former Minister of Transport has said it would have been impossible for the All Progressives Congress (APC) to rig elections in the country if Chief Olabode George had been elected as the national chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Babatope, a member of the PDP’s Board of Trustees (BoT) said the way the just concluded governorship election in Kogi was rigged as well as the Osun and Ekiti elections shows that APC has no respect for democracy.

While admitting that the PDP also made some mistakes, he admonished the party leadership to begin strategizing now ahead of future elections.

” I believe that if Bode George had been elected the national chairman of our party, there is no way the APC can be doing what they are doing to our party today”.

“The Bode George I know will not allow them to have a field day manipulating elections as they did in Ekiti and Osun and now, Kogi and Bayelsa. The way Kogi was shamelessly rigged makes me very sad”.

https://www.independent.ng/apc-couldnt-have-rigged-anyhow-if-bode-george-were-pdp-national-chairman-babatope/
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by omohlexy: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2019
He is an ex convict
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by BluntBoy(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2019
oyatz:
In which capacity?
He was never the National chairman or Lagos State Chairman of the PDP?

The question you should ask yourself is what informed Babatope into believing that Bode George as PDP chairman would stem APC rigging?

A man who is bereft of strategies with which to even wrestle Lagos State from Tinubu is now expected to be capable of wrestling a varieties of opponents even as far away as Kogi state. What does anyone expect that Bode George would do differently other than divert funds meant for election planning and strategies?

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by BluntBoy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Because igbo are in support of PDP in ladies.

Had it bn igbo did not interfere in pdp in Lagos, majority of yorubas will have voted in mass for a candidate there.

Shut up abeg.

Until recently, tribalism was not that much pronounced between Yorubas and Igbos, at least not on social media (I don't suppose it exists really so boldly in real life). Tinubu was fair to Igbos during his administration. So, I don't see how the tribal angle you are trying to see things from can be taken seriously.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Bode George As PDP Chaiman Won't Allow APC Rig Elections by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2019
BluntBoy:

Shut up abeg.

Until recently, tribalism was not that much pronounced between Yorubas and Igbos, at least not on social media (I don't suppose it exists really so boldly in real life). Tinubu was fair to Igbos during his administration. So, I don't see how the tribal angle you are trying to see things from can be taken seriously.
I didn't quote u

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Year After EndSARS, 300 Protesters Still In Kirikiri, Says Victim / 2023: Umahi Replies Atiku, Says PDP Missing His Leadership / Gumi To Nigerians: PVC Is More Important Than Intn'l Passport Or Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.