Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,243 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:16 AM

The Best Gift Nigerians Had But Never Appreciated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Gift Nigerians Had But Never Appreciated (758 Views)

A Befitting Independence Day Gift: Nigerians In US Thanks Nancy, To Send Flowers / My Decision To Close Land Borders Was Appreciated By Nigerians — Buhari / Buhari's Resignation Is The Best Independence Gift Nigerians Desire~ Activist Sa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Gift Nigerians Had But Never Appreciated by callmeVIBRANT(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2019
Happy Birthday Sir
True icon of democracy
I respect you sir.

From a loyal fan and supporter to a role model.

6 Likes

Re: The Best Gift Nigerians Had But Never Appreciated by Babalegba(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
He was a Greek gift.Useless as a leader .

3 Likes

Re: The Best Gift Nigerians Had But Never Appreciated by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 21, 2019
Babalegba:

Where he was, and is, you will never be.
Re: The Best Gift Nigerians Had But Never Appreciated by Babalegba(m): 12:37am On Nov 21, 2019
Awol1:

Where he was, and is, you will never be.
Stop reasoning like an old market woman and justify the money spent on your education. It is better not to be a leader than to be an incompetent leader. Sorry but I don't aspire to be like him but I do admire awolowo,azikiwe and idiagbon.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Gift Nigerians Had But Never Appreciated by sultaan(m): 3:24am On Nov 21, 2019
I will normally not admit this but he is the best person to become the president in the last 30 years as far as I can remember.
He tendency to be soft and not rebuke those who erred under his watch made him responsible for their actions. The only leader in 30 years who was not drunk with power, willing to be spited for no sacrificing a single life in his quest.

He is a very rare breed in this dark continent
Re: The Best Gift Nigerians Had But Never Appreciated by vincentus16: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2019
sultaan:
I will normally not admit this but he is the best person to become the president in the last 30 years as far as I can remember.
He tendency to be soft and not rebuke those who erred under his watch made him responsible for their actions. The only leader in 30 years who was not drunk with power, willing to be spited for no sacrificing a single life in his quest.

He is a very rare breed in this dark continent
What of umaru musa yar'adua
Re: The Best Gift Nigerians Had But Never Appreciated by SalamRushdie: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2019
Babalegba:

Exactly
Re: The Best Gift Nigerians Had But Never Appreciated by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 21, 2019
Yeyenatu. A cursed gift.

(1) (Reply)

Please Don’t Handcuff Me, Convicted Ex-gov Kalu Begs / Asari Dokubo attacks Buhari call him a Liar and a Thief. / :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.