Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! (2041 Views)

Breaking News: Chelsea Appoint Nigerian Micheal Emenalo As Assistant Coach / Chelsea Name Michael Emenalo As Wilkins' Successor As Assistant Coach / Who Is The Better Coach; Ancelotti Or Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by visionsen(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2010
The appointment of Mike Emenalo as Chelsea assistance has not gone down well with the head coach.
How will this affect the team ?

Hear him :
When pressed on the matter, Ancelotti reiterated: "He won't be involved in the training sessions.''

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=844272
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2010
Insert source, please
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by visionsen(m): 11:03am On Nov 20, 2010
Source : soccernet.com
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by inme: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2010
what were you expecting him to say?
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by semid4lyfe(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2010
visionsen:

Source : soccernet.com

A direct link to the story and not just soccernet.com
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by chelseabmw(m): 6:42am On Nov 21, 2010
@Poster
Pls provide a legitimate link
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by 1025: 8:09am On Nov 21, 2010
Dear Prophet of Doom,
how does the statement; he will not be involved in training , suit ur thread topic?
what is the attack and where did u get the attack?
was emenalo seated next to ancelloti in the last match?
have u made contact with his account officer to know if his account was credited by chelsea last week?
what if the club u support now appoints you as the assistant coach and want you to remain here in nigeria while they credit your account as at when due?
mr. trouble in chelsea, what do u gain from distributing fake and negative rumours?
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by 12large1: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2010
u guys are stupid why would the guy bring fake news ancelotti was asked about emenalo and he said "his job would still be the same scouting for players, it was the board decision meaning that he ancelloti didn't want emenalo also that emenalo would not be involved in training" chidi thats different from sitting next to him in matches
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by amurx(m): 12:01pm On Nov 21, 2010
He is simply d A.coach,
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by montelik(m): 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
Possible source http://www.teamtalk.com/chelsea/6516747/Carlo-reveals-coach-uncertainty.

Carlo Ancelotti says he had no input in Michael Emenalo's promotion to assistant first-team coach at Chelsea, and wants to limit his role.

Ancelotti does not want the Nigerian to actually work with the team.

Revealing some of the tensions at the club in the wake of Ray Wilkins' shock departure from Stamford Bridge last week, Ancelotti made clear that both decisions were made over his head, leaving him uneasy,

Carlo Ancelotti says he had no input in Michael Emenalo's promotion to assistant first-team coach at Chelsea, and wants to limit his role.

Ancelotti does not want the Nigerian to actually work with the team.

Revealing some of the tensions at the club in the wake of Ray Wilkins' shock departure from Stamford Bridge last week, Ancelotti made clear that both decisions were made over his head, leaving him uneasy
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by 1025: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2010
u guys are silly why would the guy bring fake news ancelotti was asked about emenalo and he said "his job would still be the same scouting for players, it was the board decision meaning that he ancelloti didn't want emenalo also that emenalo would not be involved in training" chidi thats different from sitting next to him in matches

@12large1,
i don't who is silly in ur generation but no matter how timid and uninformed u are, emenalo is nothing but the assistance coach of chelsea football club.
in the history of soccer, scouts are not seated next to a coach. where u saw emenalo was where ray wilkins used to seat.
i feel sick with ur inability to understand the easiest things of life.
even goats can understand it so what more someone that claims to be a human being.
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by rasputinn(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Chie see attck oooooo,Ancelotti attacks Emenalo,Terry attacks Drogba,Cashley Cunt Cole attacks Cech,Ibime attacks Nateevs,Obi Mikel attacks Abramovich,abeg keep up the attacks and may it reflect on the league table.

I don run before de shekpe and kparaga fans shoot me grin grin grin grin
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by 1025: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2010
Chie see attck oooooo,Ancelotti attacks Emenalo,Terry attacks Drogba,Cashley womanliness Cole attacks Cech,Ibime attacks Nateevs,Obi Mikel attacks Abramovich,abeg keep up the attacks and may it reflect on the league table.

I don run before de shekpe and kparaga fans shoot me

@rasputinn,
uncle, what abt ur club(arsenal) where nobody is attacking anybody? i saw u fighting somebody on a different topic here only to end up in chelsea's topic for relaxation. uncle, join west brom or west ham to avoid heart attack.
chelsea won double last season so if we end up winning nothing this season, we will do same next yr but arsenal are used to posting profits without bposting trophies.
in fact, another name for ur club is trophiless.
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by rasputinn(m): 9:04am On Nov 24, 2010
1025:

in fact, another name for your club is trophiless.

No comment grin grin grin
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by switch47(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2010
@ Post
It is better to put chelsea in check it is not too late now before they send assasins after Emenalo , He is unaware that chelsea is an evil cult, that was why shevchenko was almost killed there and his football career destroyed. Chelsea is a useless club i wonder why they are even in the news. mumu club
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by AndreUweh(m): 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2010
switch47:

@ Post
It is better to put chelsea in check it is not too late now before they send assasins after Emenalo , He is unaware that chelsea is an evil cult, that was why shevchenko was almost killed there and his football career destroyed. Chelsea is a useless club i wonder why they are even in the news. mumu club
Would you at this time quit alcohol?.
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by tayoast(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2010
bunch of bulls
Re: Trouble At Chelsea: Coach Ancelotti Attacks Emenalo! by 1025: 10:17am On Nov 27, 2010
@ Post

@switch47,
when u started this ur ganja smoking, i warned u. now you have seen where it has landed u. as long as u continue this smoking madness, u never can tell, under the bridge might be ur next destination. no be by force to smoke igbo. ur head no carry am, abeg quit.

(1) (Reply)

Football Fixed Matches / Wolfsburg Vs Manchester Utd [1 - 3] On Tuesday 8th Dec / UCL: Barcelona Vs Napoli - 3 - 1 - (Live)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.