Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song (58777 Views)

Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Dies At 97 / Chike Edozien 96th Birthday: Okowa Greets Asagba Of Asaba Obi / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by lalasticlala(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2019
Former First Lady, Victoria Aguiyi Ironsi turns 96, shows her dance steps even at that age.

Victoria's husband was the former Head of State. JTU Aguiyi-Ironsi was the first military head of state of Nigeria. He was assassinated on 29 July 1966.

Happy birthday to her. She's still full of life as she dances to Tekno's song on Instagram.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by siegfried99(m): 9:05am On Nov 21, 2019
Wow at 96 and still kicking it.

More strength to her.

Happy Birthday Ma.

Wait a minute...I think since I have been on Nairaland..this has to be my FTC.. on a lalasticlala thread.

Where is my price oga Seun? grin cheesy

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by tstx(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Cool

4 Likes

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by HappyCanadian: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Happy birthday ma, your husband is highly missed and Buhari refused to do the needful grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by Lymasaba(m): 9:09am On Nov 21, 2019
grin
Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by Brandstudio01: 9:09am On Nov 21, 2019
Blessed memory

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by Day169: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2019
..now I understand better what people mean when they say.. "live strong, live well"!
Congratulations Madame!!

37 Likes

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by wayne22: 9:10am On Nov 21, 2019
Nice one.....I just hope people in our generation will still be as strong as this when they get old.
Happy birthday Mama Victoria.

20 Likes

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by Jasen1(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2019
Happy bday ma

1 Like

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019
Aguiyi Ironsi is a betrayal just like Nnamdi Azikiwe . Our real Hero is Odumegwu Ojukwu .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by adesegun121(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019
Hbd

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by Btruth: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019
age gracefully maa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by LyfeJennings(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019
She try o
96 is a whole lot

7 Likes

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by englishmart(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2019
first lady for a few days.
The beneficiary of 1966 coup was murdered by the ruthless, savage, hateful, vengeful, power-focused hausas/fulanis.

Something must kill a man btw

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by Guyman02: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2019
Congratulations ma

1 Like

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by lite15(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2019
Happy Birthday, Long Life & Prosperity..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by opportunes: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2019
happy birthday mama

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by Germi9: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2019
He believed in his aguiyi
Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by sexyking1: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2019
She's living both her age and that of her husband killed by Hausa Govt.
Madam may your days remain longer than those that killed your husband and millions of Igbos!

9 Likes

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by adarayz(f): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2019
Let me not see any igbo amaka here ooo

Am also an igbo girl, but you guys are pissing me off with your unwarranted competition

Please lets be guided

Let's drop the Tribal war embrace peace.

Even if you are not cool with other ethnic groups just walk away, and not to comment stamens that promotes hate

#be_guided

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by Dozie32(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2019
Rip the greatest stubborn igbo man that never believed in his igbo brothers.

6 Likes

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by stoneddoll: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2019
HBD Ma
Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by sylve11: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2019
Happy birthday ma' cool

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by dominique(f): 9:14am On Nov 21, 2019
Four years away from being a centinarian, very few people will ever get that privilege

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by ogbonti: 9:14am On Nov 21, 2019
this life sha - na wa

the day Johnson Thomas Umunakwe married this lady, if he was told, that he will become a military head of state without himself planning a coup and he will be killed 6 months later and 53 years after his death, his beloved wife will still be alive in great physical shape - WILL HE BELIEVE? smiley

none of us know what we destined to be in life - I am just a clay, you are the potter oh lord, may your will alone be done, Jehovah God - Amen!!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by Ojiofor: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2019
Sirvingeo:
[s]Aguiyi Ironsi is a betrayal just like Nnamdi Azikiwe . Our real Hero is Odumegwu Ojukwu[/s] .

This is not about Ojukwu or Zik.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by dermmy(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2019
HBD Mrs Ironsi.

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song by noblealuu: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2019
adarayz:
Let me not see any igbo amaka here ooo

Am also an igbo girl, but you guys are pissing me off with your unwarranted competition

Please lets be guided

Let's drop the Tribal war embrace peace.

Even if you are not cool with other ethnic groups just walk away, and not to comment stamens that promotes hate

#be_guided

Igbo Amaka cheesy... you're pretty though sad.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video) / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Yemi Osinbajo Commissions Aminu Dantata Flyover, Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.