Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,091 members, 7,863,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:09 AM

Davido’s Babymama Recounts How Househelp Stole Her Daughter’s US Passport - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Babymama Recounts How Househelp Stole Her Daughter’s US Passport (495 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Exposes Friend's Nanny Who Stole Her Money / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Babymama Recounts How Househelp Stole Her Daughter’s US Passport by Olagist: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2019
Davido’s first baby mama, Sophia Momodu has shared a story on her Instagram page, revealing how her former housemaid stole money and her daughter Imade’s US passport.

According to Sophia, she didn’t know anything was missing till two days after the girl had left. Ever since then, her trust issues heightened when it comes to workers.

Narrating the story, Sophia wrote; https://www.ayomiteblog.com.ng/2019/11/21/davidos-babymama-sophia-momodu-rrecounts-househelp-stole-daughters-us-passport/

Re: Davido’s Babymama Recounts How Househelp Stole Her Daughter’s US Passport by beresponsible(m): 11:20am On Nov 21, 2019
I don already soak garri

(1) (Reply)

Nawaoo... Banky W Announces Return To Music In 2020, Leaving Politics / Zlatan & Poco Lee Scatter Stage With INCREDIBLE "Zanku" Performance / Mariah Carey’s Twitter Account Hacked, Posts Racist Slurs And Eminem Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.