Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) (74300 Views)

3 Shot As Robbers Attack Bank Road Umuahia, Abia State / Men Wearing Police Uniform Attack Bank In Osun / Girl Shot Dead By Police During Raid In Ikorodu, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by samedi74(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2019
Jerkules:
I'm avoiding banks this Xmas period Abeg, I'm saving all my money inside Pot, at least robbers eye no dey reach there.
Oga na God dey save person. If you keep noney for house, fire fit raze down all your property including the money in the pot. You know surely that money is not insured by NDIC. God forbid bad thing.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by NaijaHeadlines: 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2019
shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
afonja
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by femtex007(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2019
Foodforthought:

And the policeman?
may his soul rest in peace also. No find word for my mouth oh.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Donfembak: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2019
FeedMeNews:
A police officer attached to a branch of the United Bank for Africa (UBA) in Oye-Ekiti has been shot dead in a robbery attack on Thursday.

A girl, believed to be about five years old, was also killed by the gunmen while on her way back from school.

The gunmen made away with money from the bank’s vault and stole from the customers.

http://igberetvnews.com/1153163/breaking-policeman-girl-shot-dead-ekiti-bank-robbery/

The moment I saw Ekiti, I just said “it must be oye “ it was robbed some years back when we were still schooling there..... na dynamite bomb dem Dey use bring down the roof �
The only bank serving about 4/5 communities around that local government area..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Pro2makx(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
Finally, there is no time I travel through this bank that I don't have the feeling it was just a matter of time b4 it got robbed. The proximity to the road is too much, a federal road for that matter. RIP to the dead
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Komu1048(m): 11:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
I passes there this evening, saw the bank n d police van that was burnt but little did I know they killed. God jus end this world
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by PoloYoung(m): 12:02am On Nov 22, 2019
WHEN YOU TRY TO STOP YAHOO....
THIS IS WHAT THE GOVERNMENT WANTS
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Jimbadly: 1:15am On Nov 22, 2019
Too much armed robbery attck on banks in Yoruba land. Why?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Raven32: 1:43am On Nov 22, 2019
To believe that a police station is 5mins away from that Bank. Gid save us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Micann:
Which way Nigeria

Cashless society is the way.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by miniziter(m): 5:54am On Nov 22, 2019
doctokwus:
There must be something that attracts these robbers to Ekiti State.
It's becoming too regular.
Think this is the second such fatal robbery attack on banks within just 6 months of Fayemi's tenure.
Are you saying it's political?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by miniziter(m): 5:56am On Nov 22, 2019
Coldie:
If they can do this to a bank. That means POS people in Ekiti are gone
Why compare a bank to a POS? When arm robber target a bank, we're talking of bags of money here. Do you know how much they will invest on that journey? These people don't mind leaving a vehicle behind when things become rough. Now tell me, what's the highest so you think they can get in a POS store?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by miniziter(m): 6:01am On Nov 22, 2019
stanley000:
Nigerians pls don't blame us, we couldn't catch them coz we were after yahooboys. Yahooboys are the main issues not arm robbery so pls y'all should bear with us and pls in future do not call us for robbery unless it is yahooboys matter. Thank you

Nigeria police (NPF)

I fear for this future of this country with the way every house hold is producing a yahoo boy.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by miniziter(m): 6:05am On Nov 22, 2019
Skepticus:

Which stupid imagination?

Are you not in Nigeria.

Have you seen any sector of government being efficient since you were born?

How do you expect a poorly equipped policeman face better motivated robbers with better guns?

If you were raised in this country, whether police recruits millions, everything is bound to fail.

You better save your energy from wasteful imaginations and think of how to get you and your loved ones out of this God-damned hellfire.
But not poorly equipped to harass and take bribe?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by miniziter(m): 6:16am On Nov 22, 2019
Xda59:

Cashless society is the way.

I've once said it that am in support of it too. No sane person suppose to be carrying above 500k around. Am fully in support of the cashless policy. Let's go there by March 31st, 2019.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by brunobaba(m): 8:13am On Nov 22, 2019
Kestolove:
Innocent girl fah
The Police is guilty abi??
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by brunobaba(m): 8:17am On Nov 22, 2019
moscobabs:
May the souls of the police and girl rest in peace.

And to the management staffs that will inflate the loss in the Vault may God Almighty judge you all as God will judge the Robbers.
Don't be ignorant,you watch a lot of movies and its affecting your psyche.
There's no way that is possible and i'm telling you cos I know.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 8:44am On Nov 22, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
Lord have mercy!

Lord have mercy on who and for what? Lord didn't have mercy to rescue the innocent victims but should have mercy on you?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 8:47am On Nov 22, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Chaos, senseless bloodletting, and sorrows is what you get in a place where the devil may have landed after being chased from heaven.

Folks, you are already in hell whether you believe me or not. Don't let any imam or pastor scam you about this. The evil days are upon us.

Pray and work as hard as you can to get out of this devilish mess called Nigeria.

There's no stoopid Devil anywhere. Wake up from your blinded slumber.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Larrykaysail(m): 9:09am On Nov 22, 2019
Jerkules:
I'm avoiding banks this Xmas period Abeg, I'm saving all my money inside Pot, at least robbers eye no dey reach there.
But remember Rat
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Jerkules: 9:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Larrykaysail:
But remember Rat
I cover my pot with Otapiapia
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2019
OyinO:

Lord have mercy on who and for what? Lord didn't have mercy to rescue the innocent victims but should have mercy on you?
who is this one?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Equity15(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Oh God of Elijah, I will not die the death of my enemies and I will not die with my enemies and every arrows of untimely death fired against me from the council of wickedness, backfire back to sender and kill your sender in Jesus name.. Amen, Rip to the police officer and the young lad sad
friends nko?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Skepticus: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2019
OyinO:

There's no stoopid Devil anywhere. Wake up from your blinded slumber.

Are you stupid?

With what i wrote, Do I look like one who believe in religious fairy tales?

Always read before letting your fingers type rubbish.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by OyinO: 10:06am On Nov 22, 2019
Skepticus:

Are you stupid?

With what i wrote, Do I look like one who believe in religious fairy tales?

Always read before letting your fingers type rubbish.

Then you must be stewpeed for this stoopid response.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by babadigu(m): 4:04am On Sep 25, 2020
undecided cry cry cry
Re: Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) by Mayng01(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2020
Nigeria is now saturated with illegal weapons . The robbers keep getting bolder, these are areas where sars should be functioning & make themselves useful but no, always after yahoo yahoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Nkechi Igwetu, Corper Shot Dead By Policeman In Abuja A Day To Her POP / Josephine Cynthia Inalegwu, Bride-to-be Missing Few Days To Her Wedding Day / Man Stabbed To Death In Delta After He Won N15 Million Bet (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.