Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti (30368 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death Over Telephone Call / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Badonasty(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2019
Lol...this one na Dracula wife óò
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by whiteafrique: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Na wa oh marriage no sure again,go dey sleep for night
woman wey u pay her bride price go just kill u for nothing.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by VanEFCC: 10:48am On Nov 22, 2019
Islie:
Woman allegedly kills husband in Ekiti, invites neighbors to eat his meat

Rasaq Ibrahim,

A 30-year-old housewife, Mrs Janet Jegede has been arrested by the Ekiti Police Command for allegedly stabbing her husband, Jegede, to death at their house on Alafiatayo, zone 1, Joshua Selman Bamgboye area of Ado Ekiti, the state capital.

The Nation gathered that the wife who was said to be a professional nurse stabbed her husband in the chest, after the duo, had a disagreement at their home on Sunday over an unknown issue.

A source who crave anonymity said she learnt that the woman allegedly stabbed her husband in the chest with a knife.

” We were in church last Sunday when somebody called that the old man has been stabbed to death by his wife. We have never heard of any issue between them.

“The woman has two kids for the man, the older one is around nine years old but she must be a second wife to the man that should be over sixty years old, who has a medical doctor as a son”.

Another source close to the area said the woman must have been suffering from a psychological problem.

“We attended the same church. She had sent the two kid to church on Sunday for a special programme before the incident occurred.

” When we heard about the incident. The people at her house who met the policemen there said she was holding a knife and telling everybody to come in and eat, which suggested that she is psychologically disturbed”.

A police source at Ologede Police station Apostle Joshua Selman said psychiatric evaluation has been carried out on the suspect and she had since been transferred to the State headquarters of the police.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Apostle Joshua Selman DSP Caleb Ikechukwu who confirmed the incident, said investigation is ongoing to unravel circumstances surrounding the matter.

The police spokesman said, ” We are presently questioning few people at the homicide department of the command. Joshua Selman

“Autopsy will be carried out after investigation.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/housewife-stabs-husband-to-death-in-ekiti/

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Reelmii: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2019
only in nigeria will a muderer be linked to a mentally deranged person
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 22, 2019
CACjide:
Family members killing each other is getting too much. What exactly is happening?
.... The end is here
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by grisela: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2019
why are they always been killed by their second wives? Men, whenever u decide to take a second wife, just know that u are digging your early grave.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by seangy4konji: 10:57am On Nov 22, 2019
Fear those ekiti and ondo girls..

Even the ones that come and do olonsho work in Ibadan v Cacus..be blasting their native tongue in club...doing owo ajo with incitions all over their breast and pussy and stomach...

Can Bleep 5 times a day.

Fear them...useless women...

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by stankezzy: 10:58am On Nov 22, 2019
I have noticed that in most states d police public relations officer are mostly igbos because they are always d most educated and outspoken within d command but Nigerian system will not allow them to be d oga on top,just check most northern and south west states .haruna or kolade will be d commissioner while ifeanyi will be their public relations officer

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Jgoldie: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Dear husband,I am not evil,yes I can nag but that is it...I would never ever kill you...because I will be so bored without you by my side

1 Like

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2019
so sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 22, 2019
Husband stabbers, Wife stabbers, Wetin dey sup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Duane212(m): 11:20am On Nov 22, 2019
Jgoldie:
Dear husband,I am not evil,yes I can nag but that is it...I would never ever kill you...because I will be so bored without you by my side
pm me your number, so i get to treat you like a queen you really are smiley
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:23am On Nov 22, 2019
Jgoldie:
Awwwn.... cheesy
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Harrymax(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
After God......fear woman
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Opzy94(m): 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
Tonyspecial:
Fear ekiti women
[/s]
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Opzy94(m): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2019
[s]
stankezzy:
I have noticed that in most states d police public relations officer are mostly igbos because they are always d most educated and outspoken within d command but Nigerian system will not allow them to be d oga on top,just check most northern and south west states .haruna or kolade will be d commissioner while ifeanyi will be their public relations officer
[/s]
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Opzy94(m): 12:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
Harrymax:
After God......fear woman

Gaskiya I swear!
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by maak400: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
Jgoldie:
You no fine sef undecided
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by aspiring44: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Flexherbal:

Humans are beginning to turned into something else!

Some people go into psychotic mode without knowing.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by aspiring44: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
stankezzy:

That is the manipulation of the government federal character .

I had seen a federal government establishment where the most senior Oga can't operate the system . He relied on someone from south east to work on the system and all he does is stamping of documents for release to agents because without the stamp nothing can move out .

Ironically, whilst standing to stamp my document ,his lieutenant has to release it on system before he stamps . somehow , I had 10k to give him as appreciation for MTN recharge card and someone came him with US$10,000 to release a job . Right there and there he gave the lieutenant US2,000 . this experience was way back 2011 . A lot goes on in this country.

We have so many people that are worthy to be in an office.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by williams2kg: 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2019
stevmatt:
Kudos to wife,, well done class go,,, kpam kpam kpa Kpa kpa kpam.

You sound funny. How old are you.
I no fit laugh I beg.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by faith551(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
This would have been my case few days ago. Would definitely write about it. I have a God sent girlfriend, a beautiful mum and roses for sisters. But believe me, Women can be dangerous. They act irrationally
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Hypocrit: 1:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
G
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Buchman1(m): 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from?

I just posted a thread on nairaland yesterday about the deep truth of marrying ladies or men in their 30's.

https://www.nairaland.com/5542927/dark-truth-couples-above-30s

I received backlashes which I expected because the truth is always bitter.

And although they have been married for years, it still prove my points. They claimed are case to be psychological. Hmm.
So all those honey phase years, she didn't have or exhibit such altitudes?

This case still makes my point valued. Most people above 30 both men and women are damaged, some how or the other.

That is why marriage is never an option. It is a pure scam. It always end up terrible over the years. Either physical, mental, emotional or financial damage always occur. Most married people dont talk about it. It is now a survival phase and codependance case. They believe they can sort it out or heal one another. Hmm greatest error. Staying in a messed up marriage with a psychological demented partner.

End result is the above case. Hmm

But if you feel you really want to marry. Marry between. 18-25 yrs. But at the end you might still end up experiencing some troubles.

Qoute me at your demise. Move to the next comment jeje

Stop writing Rubbish
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
williams2kg:

You sound funny. How old are you.
I no fit laugh I beg.

25yrs ooo

Since the wife don already kill her husband,, no be me go wake the man up,,, the deed has been done. Papa don go
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Halo22: 5:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
I don talk am before, I go still talk am again. If u want to Marry, take ur wife to be to a strong man of God or a spiritualist with marine power for cleansing and deliverance. More 80% of ladies in the world today get spiritual husband. Quote me at ur own peril.
Re: Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti by Akuruoulo(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
DEHVEHLOP:
This is surely a mistake..

Yorubas are not known for crimes.

Those who understand my message will soon be striking through

they are known by SUPER CRIMES

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uber Driver Nearly Jumps Into Lagoon In Lagos Over N90K Debt. Photos / Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter / Two Brothers Arrested For Serial Rape Using Uber Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.