Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Invention Of Ecobox - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Invention Of Ecobox (1239 Views)

Amazing Invention Of Nigerian Student!!! / Memorization Method Of Teaching/ the invention of an Off-hand Method Of Teaching / The First Invention In Nigeria Could Take Place In Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Invention Of Ecobox by dejiola200: 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2010
Now you can use your iron on tiger generator. This is no news. I want to tell you besides this my device can also be used for fridge on tiger generator and at the same time it can help to protect your chargers on generator from being spoilt by the surge. Besides all these, on NEPA/PHCN the meter will not run fast when you are using iron or water heater- All in one. I train anyone who wants to learn how to produce it as well so they can partner with me in promoting it. You can reach me through on facebook or call 2348023029481. email me at dejiola2001@aol.com
keep in touch

(1) (Reply)

PD PROXY VPN SERVICES / Scientists Conduct World's First Successful Telepathy Experiment / Samsung 32 Inch UA32H4100 Usb-to-usb Data Transfer LED TV (free Shipping)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.