Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,778 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama (45157 Views)

19 Years Gone By But Our Heart Still Bleeds!in Memory Of Apo Six / Don’t Exceed Your Power, Judge Warns Fubara / Pay Omo-agege His Entitlements Or Appear In Court, Judge Warns Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by omenka(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Omenka abeg no let me disgrace myself with laugh for public...
Baba how we go do na. Na so I see an o.

2 Likes

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Chikpat(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2019
jahsharon:
Maina does not know Justice Okon Abang. Okon Abang is Nigeria's most ruthless judge. Even when Olisa Metuh "died" inside the Courtroom, Justice Abang waited for Metuh's resurrection and continued the case.

Lol

Okon Abang is the only judge PDP guys fear in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by sammie99: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2019
So this politicians are fragile. They cn manuovre the people buh cn nt manuovre nature.
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by chernest2002: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2019
Death by hanging won't be applicable here but to ordinary speech. Criminals in power.
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Sunnymatey(m): 10:09am On Nov 22, 2019
The drama can go on for now, when the northern power brokers are ready, Maina's case will die a natural dead.
Justice Abang MUST also watch his back.
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Hifeylove: 10:10am On Nov 22, 2019
Maina is still a learner.. he should go and ask from his brothers Metuh and SDM how they did theirs... .
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by peteradoga3(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2019
[s][/s]
EmotionalGoat:
[/s]
shatap Mr man
[s]
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:12am On Nov 22, 2019
opportunes:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/judge-warns-against-drama-as-maina-bleeds-in-court.html

Still finds it difficult to believe that this man, with all he said on national tv, stole from the same old men and women that prayed for him. People whose condition, he claimed, made him cry.

Just hard to believe this story

1 Like

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by DeRay98(m): 10:13am On Nov 22, 2019
jahsharon:
Maina does not know Justice Okon Abang. Okon Abang is Nigeria's most ruthless judge. Even when Olisa Metuh "died" inside the Courtroom, Justice Abang waited for Metuh's resurrection and continued the case.

Yeeee, Abame eeee! cheesy
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Officialgarri: 10:14am On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:
You think if Maina was to be a Northerner, they would have been treating him like dirt? He is suffering this way because he is a Southerner and a Christian. That's all.
This one will kill someone with sarcasm

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2019
Shoot him? Kill him?
You must be joking! Money laundering, corruption-ing, kidnapping, armed robbery (including by the police), killer herdsmen-ing and bullionvan-ning don't deserve such kind of treatment.

This is democracy for goodness sake!

Death penalty is only for those that disagree with or abuse Buhari, The Integrator.

DonFreshmoney:
Why dont they just shoot both Maina's at the back of their head and be done with this drama..

Wasting public money on court trials for a thief and a yam eater is scandalous.

Am flabbergasted
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Spatta: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2019
Nigeria House of Drama, when they steal and get caught the put up all forms of pretenses to escape justice, some even go as far as Drama with costumes, Deziani did it, Dino Melaye did it, and several other chickenhearted criminals
Nigeria is just a Tragicomedy
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by edictng: 10:17am On Nov 22, 2019
Drama man grin

Get the best deals on a wide range of products, and what's more, from online vendors you can trust. Check my signature for link
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Rawtruth1: 10:18am On Nov 22, 2019
I have "bled" severally on movies and yet I never bled in reality. We know the game more than him. His artist did a poor job. Thieves, ole
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by paix(m): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2019
It is now a norm in Nigeria, that every high profile criminal taken to court will suddenly become fragile. I think the poor man enjoys life better. All he cares about is his daily bread. Whether he sleeps under the bridge or in the open market square, that's not his problem; as long as he has something to eat.
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by airminem(f): 10:21am On Nov 22, 2019
I like calabar people. They dont take sheet like the justice OKON. Their ladies are ruthless in reaction if you me.ss with em, dammn them go "fvck u" grin up till die. Beware guys!
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Elsucre042: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2019
Pls let there be nothing less than life imprisonment for any corrupt convicted persons/politicians etc.

Nobody from the green or red chamber would want to move this motion because of there selfish interest

God help this country
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by jieta: 10:22am On Nov 22, 2019
ornicus:

You never see anything. Let them reopen dinos file. You will know the true meaning of drama
lol, i just can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by khalids: 10:23am On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:
You think if Maina was to be a Northerner, they would have been treating him like dirt? He is suffering this way because he is a Southerner and a Christian. That's all.

Story....

He is suffering because he is a thief............

Let me ask you a question...if he did not steal will he be in this situation.........Yes or No
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by baratech: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2019
Loolzzzz
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Kingpele(m): 10:24am On Nov 22, 2019
[quote author=netpro post=84256177]He walked on his feet to court just to bleed?

Olisa Metuh will be like "small stunt, I will out do it in my next appearance".

BTW, Metuh's mortuary appearance in court still top all the charts.

Nigerian politicians and their evil creativity. [ hahaha funny funny funny you
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by paix(m): 10:26am On Nov 22, 2019
Chikpat:

Lol

Okon Abang is the only judge PDP guys fear in Nigeria
Abeg, softly softly. Don't remind the APC government to retire him prematurely. They are allergic to tough judges.
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by airminem(f): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2019
omenka:
DISPARAGING THE SOUTH
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by goldgold: 10:36am On Nov 22, 2019
[quote author=DonFreshmoney post=84255992]Why dont they just shoot both Maina's at the back of their head and be done with this drama..

Wasting public money on court trials for a thief and a yam eater is scandalous.

Maina's lawyers should be shot too. They are all accomplices in this facade. Lawyers no longer have integrity. The judicial system will not be sanitized until lawyers are held responsible for their client melodrama.
Re: Maina Bleeds In Court, Judge Warns Against Drama by Ceoking7: 10:37am On Nov 22, 2019
Area4Area:
I beg to disagree, Metu's last stunt still beats them all.
The only stunt that can subdue that of Metu is if anyone decides to appear in court in a casket
Dino be like hold my beer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Construction Of NNS Karaduwa (P102): Nigeria's Second Indigenously Built Gunboat / Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Receive British High Commissioner To Nigeria / Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.