Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,457 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" (43468 Views)

Bello, El-Rufai's Son Shares Another Photo Of His Father And Tinubu / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Bello El-Rufai 'Gang Rape' Tweet: Oby Ezekwesili Cautions El-Rufai's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Gucciblog: 10:26am On Nov 22, 2019
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi has said that Governor El Rufai begged Kogites to forgive me for performing well, providing good roads, electricity & security to the good people of Kogi.

The governor, made this statement few hours ago in Sunrise Rise daily show with Channels television.

This is coming after his victory speech yesterday after the APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, presented him to President Muhammadu Buhari, where he said that his reelection has politics of ethnicity in Kogi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaF8bh2rP1A

https://twitter.com/Oma_igala1/status/1197513572244480001?s=09

Source:https://zenithnaija.com/gov-el-rufai-begged-kogi-people-to-forgive-me-for-performing-yahaya-bello/

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by babfet(m): 10:55am On Nov 22, 2019
Naija too sweet I beg

372 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by freeze001(f): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2019
Hehehe...nothing wey Emeka no go see for main market o! Musa wey dey gate never see anything sef... cheesy cheesy grin grin
He should have corrected El-Rufai during the campaigns na..though it wouldn't have mattered because he would still use federal might and thuggery to do what he likes. APC/Kogi una well done o!

360 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Edygrin(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2019
My Kogi people congratulations

229 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Ceoking7: 11:04am On Nov 22, 2019
First you dont owe dime now this.

Rip kogi till next four years

Na now the reckless abadon in words and actions start

292 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by ProudDick: 11:13am On Nov 22, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Racoon(m): 11:26am On Nov 22, 2019
See these chronic lying idiots? See how they kept insulting the sensibility of reasonable Nigerians with nauseating lies? angry angry

197 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Progress62(m): 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
continue from where you stopped hahahaha politicians him no talk since o

23 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Omoboricash(m): 12:09pm On Nov 22, 2019
May the thunder from source strike him to death. May God reward u in your own coins as you treated the people of kogi in your first tenure. Which good road? I passed okene on way to Abuja, the road was an eye saw. Law of karma is waiting for you and ur entire family

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by joshboss(m): 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2019
Omoboricash:
May the thunder from source strike him to death. May God reward u in your own coins as you treated the people of kogi in your first tenure. Which good road? I passed okene on way to Abuja, the road was an eye saw. Law of karma is waiting for you and ur entire family

You can't blame him. The goal of every business man is to make profit. I watched their campaign video when El rufai knelt down to beg kogite to forgive yahaya. The matter stupid gaan. Was actually surprised he won the election. I wish him all the best tho since the whole of kogi people no won get sense

133 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin

I blame for everything

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Jestin: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
One chance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by hamid6249: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
Oloriburuku ni man yi sha

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by solmusdesigns: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
grin

hahaha.. Elrufai is too dumb and reckless to be a politician, he speaks and act before thinking, his body bag comment took BMC and APC days to spin, now his begging would really stain yeye bello

Kogi deserve what it got , and got what it deserve.. same as Bayelsa and Oyo,. the only people i pity are the civil servants, because most people especially traders dont understand how civil servants salary help fund state economy so they feel un concerned

they bullied and called Natasha asewo during campaigns even after all awareness she gave Ajaoukuta till Buhari included it in his plans

18 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Heineken(m): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hahahhahaha mehn. This country ehn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Taciturn1: 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hohoho
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Beverlyjean(f): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
U dint mean it .... What a life

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by luluosas(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
This man is a pure dunce

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Toscarel: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
naija

anything is acceptable

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Irony of life.
Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Dshocker(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
I just pity this country

4 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Fryzi(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kogi people actually don't know what they want. Worse state ever

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by visita: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Omorihi am ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by owila4luv(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
wen you re walking towards an pit with your eyes up hoping that ur father got ur back. cool

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by DontKill: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Kogi people una die well

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by DWJOBScom(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
This is sad
After watching the videos showing the violence
It’s sad and undemocratic
Let’s hear what the tribunal has to say

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Ramanto(m): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Nigeria don tire

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by Ofemmanu1: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Awon zombies go rejoice for this news news o.

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello: "El-Rufai Begged Kogi People To Forgive Me For Performing" by alawi5k: 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Gucciblog:
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi has said that Governor El Rufai begged Kogites to forgive me for performing well, providing good roads, electricity & security to the good people of Kogi.

The governor, made this statement few hours ago in Sunrise Rise daily show with Channels television.

This is coming after his victory speech yesterday after the APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, presented him to President Muhammadu Buhari, where he said that his reelection has politics of ethnicity in Kogi.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaF8bh2rP1A

https://twitter.com/Oma_igala1/status/1197513572244480001?s=09

Source:https://zenithnaija.com/gov-el-rufai-begged-kogi-people-to-forgive-me-for-performing-yahaya-bello/

You're right Mr Bello. Kogi state is now a construction site.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olusegun Bamgbose: Obaseki May Return To APC Immediately / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / Presidential Election Results, 1979 Till Date.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.