Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,930 members, 7,828,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate (37259 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 / BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Joe, Khafi Ex-boyfriend In The House / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by surgical: 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2019
whitering:
To think that civil society groups are nowhere to found at this critical moment. One thing these people don't know is that, this same bill might backfire on same people, someday sometime in the future. Their children or relatives might be used as the scapegoat one day. Amen!
That's true most people always think according to the moment,and moments are fleeting

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There's a lot to be bothered about and not this.
This is indeed the height of misplaced priorities.

Someone that should be worried that she is yet to register for antenatal classes is more concerned over the Social Media Bill.

The truth is,
Our leaders have failed us and so has she.
"Hanty please when wee you born?" Members of the Womb Watchers of the World (WWW) are tired of waiting in vain.

I trust you na say you must write nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by zaky123: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
i don't think they know what is good for their country, make them think am well
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by allandutch: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
allthingsgood:

It's not only ruling class that have to deal with lies and blackmail. And btw, Trump is a nutjob
Trump a nutjob? Probably. But that doesn't change the validity of what he said.
And the moment a nutjob start telling you about the problems you have in your life and how you can solve them..... That's the moment you[should] know that you are really really messed up.
Now, tell me how this social media bill will improve the wellbeing of common Nigerian.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by webngnews: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by swankylay(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Someone that should be worried that she is yet to register for antenatal classes is more concerned over the Social Media Bill.

The truth is,
"Hanty please when wee you born?" Members of the Womb Watchers of the World (WWW) are tired of waiting in vain.

The problem with gullible and myopic nigerians like you is you blv after marriage, its pregnancy and eventually childbirth. Ezkiz sir/ma, couples makes decision to "wait" for whatever reasons. I'm sure you are not married. One wont reason like a goat like you just did. You dont deserve to leave the shores of nigeria. Typical Nigerian with nigerian mentality.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
FrLukas:

He's after the likes and shares of his adoring fans, empty heads like him.
sharap there
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by andycarol01: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

broda how dat one concern you......Las Las na joblessness dey cause all dis nonsense
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
sharap there

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by PyriteBoss: 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

Foolish person,is she your problem
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by mecksoncrown: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2019
Amstupid:
She never get preggy

No b me ooo
Na some1 say make I talk am lipsrsealed

I wanted to talk some sense to you but then I saw your username and realise there's no Point saying that, Thanks for being Honest through your Username.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by Treasure17(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2019
;
Livefreeordieha:
most of them talking about babies are actually biological errors which should never have been born.. Trust me i know...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by Treasure17(m): 11:11pm On Nov 22, 2019
KimberlyWest:

grin Seriously
Haaa. Kim Jong Un is here. Thought you restricted yourself to literature section only. grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by franugo(m): 11:31pm On Nov 22, 2019
heckymaicon:

TRASH

This is not the Nwamaikpe I know.

Its quite obvious isn't it...nwaaikpe was sarcastic but even d eeeediat grin had boundaries.. This new niccur types like a child, no subtlety whatsoever
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2019
Treasure17:

Haaa. Kim Jong Un is here. Thought you restricted yourself to literature section only. grin

grin No o. I'm everywhere grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by allthingsgood: 5:16am On Nov 23, 2019
allandutch:

Trump a nutjob? Probably. But that doesn't change the validity of what he said.
And the moment a nutjob start telling you about the problems you have in your life and how you can solve them..... That's the moment you[should] know that you are really really messed up.
Now, tell me how this social media bill will improve the wellbeing of common Nigerian.

Read the bill
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by allandutch: 6:02am On Nov 23, 2019
allthingsgood:

Read the bill
Maybe I will but I most certainly won't.
In a very long list of problems this country has, Hate speech and fake new doesn't really count.
You know, some weeks back there was a BBC documentary that outed some sex for grade lecturers in some of our universities and you'll think the Senate would've pass a bill by now that seeks to punish offenders going forward but they didn't or haven't [that is, if they are even interested in the issue]. If they can draft an anti fake news bill this fast they could've drafted an anti sex for grade bill too but they didn't. Tells you so much about our senators.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by allthingsgood: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2019
allandutch:

Maybe I will but I most certainly won't.
In a very long list of problems this country has, Hate speech and fake new doesn't really count.
You know, some weeks back there was a BBC documentary that outed some sex for grade lecturers in some of our universities and you'll think the Senate would've pass a bill by now that seeks to punish offenders going forward but they didn't or haven't [that is, if they are even interested in the issue]. If they can draft an anti fake news bill this fast they could've drafted an anti sex for grade bill too but they didn't. Tells you so much about our senators.

Once again ur ignorance plays out. There's a sex for grade bill
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by allandutch: 9:40am On Nov 23, 2019
allthingsgood:

Once again ur ignorance plays out. There's a sex for grade bill
Yeah, The Prevention, Prohibition And Redressal of Sexual Harassment in Tertiary Institutions Bill. Okay. I totally forgot it was introduced. I read about it in early October, i think, but haven't heard anything about it since then.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by cliffbecks: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Some Nigerians na wa h , some this comments is the reason they want to put up that bill.

A person who feels the bill will do us more harm than good - voice out , the next thing you start attacking her personality and marriage - are you God?

Allow them be , at the right time their children 'll come .
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by aalangel(f): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

Your mouth should be sealed with hot iron for mentioning her womb.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by Treasure17(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2019
KimberlyWest:

grin No o. I'm everywhere grin
Meaning you are ubiquitous in nature. grin
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by vincixpresso: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is,

I don't care if they ban me, but I must say the truth, "you are a big fool". May your parents regret ever giving birth to you, you excreta of the Underworld.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate by newdawn2017(f): 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Treasure17:

Zero content as usual. Thanks for your concern and mind your business. Focus more on the message official ijebu garri
tell us, are u adesuwa?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Veteran Musician, Chris Ajilo Is Dead (Photos) / Photo: Oyo State Governor And The Beautiful Women In His Life / Toolz Says You Should Do This If Your Man Asks For A Relationship Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.