Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,271 members, 7,860,631 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

“leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. (2534 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. by henrypsexy(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2019
“Leave me alone”- Chioma replies follower who asked her to stop bottle feeding her son

Davido’s wife-to-be Chioma has finally lost patience with some of her followers who always have something to say about her method of raising her son, Ifeanyi.

Some moments ago, the new mom shared a video of herself bottle feeding her son while dancing to a new song on Davido’s latest album.

Reacting to this, some followers neglected her main point of sharing the video, and decided to dish words of advice to her, requesting that she quits bottle feeding her son, as it weakens the bond between mother and child.

This wouldn’t be the first time some of her followers would be advising her on how toake care of her son. Chioma however, told them point blank to leave her alone.

See more>>> https://amebo9ja.com/leave-me-alone-chioma-replies-follower-who-asked-her-to-stop-bottle-feeding-her-son/

Cc: Mynd44, Lalasticlaca

Re: “leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. by SimDan95(m): 6:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
I know this soul inspiring post is gonna make FP,

but the truth is that I don't give a FLYING FVCK.

so one behalf of my fellow wankers I'm sending one hell of a shout out , may ur Vaseline Neva dry out.

Re: “leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. by Muhammad2468(m): 7:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
is it your feeding
Re: “leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. by Oluwatosean(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2019
[url=https:///2349027249884?text=Hello%2C%20Im%20interested%20in%20joiNing%20your%20WhatsApp%20TV..%20My%20name%20is]CLICK[/url]
Internet people always have more to say about other people's business...

You see one picture of her bottle feeding a baby and you start advice as if you are living with them
Re: “leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Local Woman is tired cheesy
Re: “leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. by hisgrace090: 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Chii just don't mind them an idle person talks anyhow.
Re: “leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. by Jasen1(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
All these people commenting where all bottle fed oh when them small

She said the pikin does both
Its not everytime pikin go de suck breast nah
Re: “leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. by ayukdaboss(m): 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2019
SimDan95:
I know this soul inspiring post is gonna make FP,

but the truth is that I don't give a FLYING FVCK.

so one behalf of my fellow wankers I'm sending one hell of a shout out , may ur Vaseline Neva dry out.

Na only one person mumu like this? My goodness
Re: “leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. by Beremx(f): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2019
Some new mothers i have noticed are too lazy to breastfeed. She's one of them.

She has money for baby formula. Her business sha.
Re: “leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. by LadySarah: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2019
Beremx:
Some new mothers i have noticed are too lazy to breastfeed. She's one of them.

She has money for baby formula. Her business sha.

She could be pumping into bottles.
She doesnt want her boobs to sag.lol.
They didnt tell her that only preggy hormones will set the boobs southwards. angry grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: “leave Me Alone”- Chioma Replies Follower Who Asked Her To Stop Bottle Feeding.. by Beremx(f): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2019
LadySarah:

She could be pumping into bottles.
She doesnt want her boobs to sag.lol.
They didnt tell her that only preggy hormones will set the boobs southwards. angry grin[color=#000099][/color]
pumping into bottles is another stress. Whether she breastfeeds or not, the breast must sag. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Flaunts Expensive Luxury Whips, Reveals He Just Bought A House (photos) / DJ Cuppy Celebrates Marlians Day With Customized Shirt. PHOTOS / United Nations Appoints D'banj Youth Ambassador For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.