Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Departure Date From Mile 2 To Ghana Ivory Coast - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Departure Date From Mile 2 To Ghana Ivory Coast (381 Views)

My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories / The Bad State Of Mile 2-Tincan Road That Lagos State Govt Will Be Repairing / Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Departure Date From Mile 2 To Ghana Ivory Coast by Afrocentric: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2019
Please who know the date of this departure from Maza Maza to Ghana or Ivory Coast
Re: Departure Date From Mile 2 To Ghana Ivory Coast by Acme45: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2019
Afrocentric:
Please who know the date of this departure from Maza Maza to Ghana or Ivory Coast
abe or young shall grow to ivory coast is 40k but if you want it cheaper you can go to seme cross the border.when 're you planning to go?Because am suppose to be on my way to Senegal by now,just that I 've issues with accounts
Re: Departure Date From Mile 2 To Ghana Ivory Coast by Afrocentric: 5:44am On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=Acme45 post=84281061] abe or young shall grow to ivory coast is 40k but if you want it cheaper you can go to seme cross the border.when 're you planning to go?Because am suppose to be on my way to Senegal by now,just that I 've issues with accounts [/quo. Thanks brother. But what days do they normally go? As in some people are saying its Tuesdays. Some saying it's every Thursdays. I want to know the actual dateste]

(1) (Reply)

UAE Introduces Multi-entry Tourist Visas For 5 Years For All Nationalities / Jos In January: Cold And Comfort / Urgent Advice On Canada Tourist Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.