Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN (33022 Views)

Tinubu Receives Petition Against Dangote Over $3.4 Billion Siphoned Through CBN / How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Topmaike007(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2019
wink2015:

Because he is buying Brazilian aircraft the americans are jealous and they want to pull him down by fire or by force.

I pray God help him
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Kenturkey048(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2019
wink2015:

Because he is buying Brazilian aircraft the americans are jealous and they want to pull him down by fire or by force.

No mind them na useless people...naso they do Jonathan because him no accept their nonsense called gay..Na very foolish people.
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Kapeter(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2019
wink2015:

laugh wa kill me for here people of God. Na everybody dey jealous and envy ibo people o. Even America self join dey jealous and envy them. grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by kikake: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2019
oz4real83:
Let's hope so. America doesn't engage in media trial like Nigeria. They must have done extensive investigation which may even have taken years before this came to the media. I just hope he is clean because he is one of the few "shinning lights" we have at the moment even though we don't know how it all started.

But you are already on media trial.
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2019
The us shud go and sit down abeg. An investor can change his investment and it’s left for his creditors to take or think otherwise. This hurried assumptions are very funny to say the least.

3 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by AngelicBeing: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2019
oz4real83:
Let's hope so. America doesn't engage in media trial like Nigeria. They must have done extensive investigation which may even have taken years before this came to the media. I just hope he is clean because he is one of the few "shinning lights" we have at the moment even though we don't know how it all started.
Hahaha, Lol at even though we don't know how it all started grin

1 Like

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by shogsman(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2019
I believe this man.
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Sagay212: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Hope he comes out of this innocent. Many persons(in the airline industry and some ordinary Nigerians) are already waiting to laugh at him

Meanwhile, EFCC is patiently waiting for the indictment to be real so they can head to a court to get asset forfeiture order grin

EFCC cannot do anything to him.
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by 1x2x3: 9:04am On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerians are senseless. China will protect their own, Russians will do, even the same America will do.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Badonasty(m): 9:04am On Nov 23, 2019
Holyhead:
Did they come to Nigeria before they judge him let stop living like slave

Bros...he committed the crimes over there...so
He will surely be charged over there....

3 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by realstars: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2019
Them just jinnja you, make we know you more.
We all know, the allegation is baseless,

1 Like

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Kapeter(m): 9:05am On Nov 23, 2019
FRIYOPATRICK:
That's the American government for you... The will pull him down because he is a competitor and a threat to their airline business in Nigeria.. we all need to encourage and support made in Nigeria
mention the American airlines he is cmpeting with here in Nigeria. Arik? Azman? Dana? Overland? Ayam waiting.

13 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by AngelicBeing: 9:05am On Nov 23, 2019
stonegarden:
Dont stay in Nigeria and be denying. Please go to America and deny
Gbam but I think he might likely be guilty, the US have thoroughly investigated him

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Topmaike007(m): 9:06am On Nov 23, 2019
Sagay212:

EFCC cannot do anything to him.
Efcc Don dey craze
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by AngelicBeing: 9:06am On Nov 23, 2019
NigerianMan:
Okokobioko shocked shocked
Here you go

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by realestniggah: 9:07am On Nov 23, 2019
Mykelhendriz:
One thing I know is that the U.S are always looking for way to frustrate Nigeria billionaires entrepreneur... because they don't believe that good things come out from Nigeria!!

They will always come out with fraud claims.. They shouldn't worry.. More billionaires are coming out from Nigeria

Just believe!!!!

Why haven't they frustrated Dangote with this logic of yours

8 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by gnykelly(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2019
I pray he get vindicated...

1 Like

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Topmaike007(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Gbam but I think he might likely be guilty, the US have thoroughly investigated him
did he steal there money I hate those people claiming word power..... Can't wait for China to take over at least USA collected it from USSR....
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by 3rdavefarms(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2019
oz4real83:

It all stared from nairabet and bet9ja
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Almajiri1: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2019
OEPHIUS:
AirPeace CEO Allen Onyema, has denied all fraud allegations by the USAZ, stating that they are false and are in no way in line with his character as a person and as a business man whose only aim has been to build Nigeria and improve wellbeing.

“As the press statement clearly stated, these are indictment that only contains charges. I am innocent of all charges and the US government will find no dirt on me because I have never conducted business with any illegalities.

“Be rest assured that I also have my lawyers on this and these mere allegations will be refuted. I never laundered money in my life, neither have I committed bank fraud anywhere in the world. Every Kobo I transferred to the US for aircraft purchase went through the Central Bank of Nigeria LC regime and all were used for the same purpose.

“The American companies that received the funds are still in business. I never took a penny from any US bank or Nigerian bank. I am willing to defend my innocence in the US courts,” Onyema stated.

The US Attorneys office in Georgia had alleged that the Chairman, CEO, and founder of Air Peace, a Nigerian airline, has been involved with bank fraud and money laundering for moving more than $20 million from Nigeria through United States bank accounts in a scheme allegedly involving false documents based on the purchase of airplanes.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/onyema-denies-us-fraud-allegations-says-all-money-transferred-went-through-cbn/
Well done Mr Chairman. Peace Air is here to stay.
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Topmaike007(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2019
realestniggah:

Why haven't they frustrated Dangote with this logic of yours
when Dangote is federal government dog what do you expect..

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Topmaike007(m): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2019
Almajiri1:
Well done Mr Chairman. Peace Air is here to stay.
yes oo
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Boyooosa(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2019
I believe the dude more than US but let's wait and see aha...
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by SalamRushdie: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2019
FRIYOPATRICK:
That's the American government for you... The will pull him down because he is a competitor and a threat to their airline business in Nigeria.. we all need to encourage and support made in Nigeria

Stop saying nonsense please , which of their business can he threaten ..Do you even know how BATA works at all?

5 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by AngelicBeing: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
did he steal there money I hate those people claiming word power..... Can't wait for China to take over at least USA collected it from USSR....
He falsified documents which is a serious offence in the US

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Chidex50(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2019
Mykelhendriz:
One thing I know is that the U.S are always looking for way to frustrate Nigeria billionaires entrepreneur... because they don't believe that good things come out from Nigeria!!

They will always come out with fraud claims.. They shouldn't worry.. More billionaires are coming out from Nigeria

Just believe!!!!
God blesa you for this.Amen and Amen!
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Stewart883(m): 9:11am On Nov 23, 2019
Americans don't just give allegations anyhow! Oga go to the USA and face the courts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by xjiggy: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2019
Dear Mr Peace, It's not that the money did not go through the CBN, the problem is the fictitious companies set up to do the transfers and shady way the money got diverted from it's intended purpose. That 37yr old urhobo boy must have been shortchanging Mr Air Peace in the process of helping him provide the necessary documents for the transactions. Mr Air Peace may not have been aware but as the CEO of his company he is complicit in any fraud perpetrated by his company. Don't cut corners when doing business. Most times it cost u more in the long run than what u save in the short term

13 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 23, 2019
dude talking big game, but this is not naija of perpetual injunction or media trial or sloppy civil servants who don't cross is and dot ts.
if he has a case in the us - i hope it is his US lawyers he is talking about. His US CRIMINAL Lawyers.
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Angeldada55(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2019
One pesin go just dey do well small small and pipu go don like ham cx dem dey see hin money chop then BOOM their messiah is a *Fraudster*

I don talk ham before, and I go talk ham again. Nigerians and FRAUD are like 5&6 !!!

I no talk say the man do ham o cx America sabi play some kind yeye play sef...

Iffa no talk now, e go be like the man do scam true-true
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Topmaike007(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
He falsified documents which is a serious offence in the US
how did the document now concern there government because he did not deal with there government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.