Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN (33028 Views)

Tinubu Receives Petition Against Dangote Over $3.4 Billion Siphoned Through CBN / How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / Central Bank Of Nigeria New Directive On Money Transferred To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2019
grin
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by gaetano: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Opeyemi95:
Competitors in action

This thought came to my mind

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Kapeter(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Whatever. I wish him well.
I can see his people already writing so many conspiracy theory against their ally and friend The U.S. I'm sure if Israel also have something to say about their own, that will be the day they will stop claiming to be lost jews stuck in the wilderness of Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by omlueh(m): 8:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Okay we have heard you, and also the US, let's keep watching how it will all play out at the end, and i wish the both party best of LUCK.

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by dheaven: 8:54am On Nov 23, 2019
Another twist. This story has been adjourned to trend properly next week on social media. Court rise!

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by klever18(m): 8:55am On Nov 23, 2019
sue their ass to cult

1 Like

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by bluefilm: 8:55am On Nov 23, 2019
Is it the same man that gave free flight for South African xenophobic victims?

So he is also in the same department as Invictus Obinwanne?

Na wa o!

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2019
stonegarden:
Dont stay in Nigeria and be denying. Please go to America and deny

Did they call him to come see them

8 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by oz4real83(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2019
Topmaike007:
All I know is that they want to tarnish his image and bring him down but I know Chukwu Okike will shame all his enemy
what will America gain by bringing him down? Which American airline or businesses is he directly in competition with? We should only watch and see and wish him well instead of this noise some of us are making.

21 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Kapeter(m): 8:56am On Nov 23, 2019
stonegarden:
Dont stay in Nigeria and be denying. Please go to America and deny
lol. Odikwa risky. Unless he'd be pulling an Atiku. The former VP that traveled to the U.S as a aide of a Senate President grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2019
He should go to usa and tell them.
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 23, 2019
Kapeter:
Whatever. I wish him well.
I can see his people already writing so many conspiracy theory against their ally and friend The U.S. I'm sure if Israel also have something to say about their own, that will be the day they will stop claiming to be lost jews stuck in the wilderness of Nigeria.

Just shut it......

4 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by FRIYOPATRICK(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2019
That's the American government for you... The will pull him down because he is a competitor and a threat to their airline business in Nigeria.. we all need to encourage and support made in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Kenturkey048(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2019
This man is innocent abeg..what makes those mofos very accurate that most Nigerians are saying if they come for you ,they have done investigation...

1 Like

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by flyingdutchman(m): 8:57am On Nov 23, 2019
oz4real83:
Let's hope so. America doesn't engage in media trial like Nigeria. They must have done extensive investigation which may even have taken years before this came to the media. I just hope he is clean because he is one of the few "shinning lights" we have at the moment even though we don't know how it all started.

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by LydayBobo(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2019
I will be praying for it to be false....but...."Allen Onyema’s status as a wealthy businessman turned out to be a fraud. He corrupted the U.S. banking system, but his trail of deceit and trickery came to a skidding halt. DEA would like to thank the many law enforcement partners and the subsequent prosecution by the U.S. Attorney’s Office who aided in making this investigation a success.” got me thinking though.
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by YungMillionaire: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2019
But the source of the money is not the issue Onyema. Why did you submit a fraudulent export letter of credit?

8 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Kapeter(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just shut it......
upper iweka wheelbarrow pusher. You had a bad night?

5 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Mshad662(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2019
oz4real83:
Let's hope so. America doesn't engage in media trial like Nigeria. They must have done extensive investigation which may even have taken years before this came to the media. I just hope he is clean because he is one of the few "shinning lights" we have at the moment even though we don't know how it all started.

"We don't know how it all started"

Deep

3 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by WizBLANCE(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2019
May God see you through this trying time... As you lifted people's yoke yours will be lifted when you need it most.

11 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Topmaike007(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2019
oz4real83:
what will America gain by bringing him down? Which American airline or businesses is he directly in competition with? We should only watch and see and wish him well instead of this noise some of us are making.
AMERICA are useless abeg.. Always jealous and unhappy when other country want to grow..

6 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Kenturkey048(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2019
gaetano:
Innocent until proven guilty.
most people read this part but kept blind eyes to type sh*t.

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by luvinhubby(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2019
ambrosedmax:
US attorneys rarely make false accusations!! They know the consequences!! I like this man!! Hope they are wrong!!

You think so?

America is more corrupt than Nigeria, they only manage their perception better.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by wink2015(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2019
OEPHIUS:
AirPeace CEO Allen Onyema, has denied all fraud allegations by the USAZ, stating that they are false and are in no way in line with his character as a person and as a business man whose only aim has been to build Nigeria and improve wellbeing.

“As the press statement clearly stated, these are indictment that only contains charges. I am innocent of all charges and the US government will find no dirt on me because I have never conducted business with any illegalities.

“Be rest assured that I also have my lawyers on this and these mere allegations will be refuted. I never laundered money in my life, neither have I committed bank fraud anywhere in the world. Every Kobo I transferred to the US for aircraft purchase went through the Central Bank of Nigeria LC regime and all were used for the same purpose.

“The American companies that received the funds are still in business. I never took a penny from any US bank or Nigerian bank. I am willing to defend my innocence in the US courts,” Onyema stated.

The US Attorneys office in Georgia had alleged that the Chairman, CEO, and founder of Air Peace, a Nigerian airline, has been involved with bank fraud and money laundering for moving more than $20 million from Nigeria through United States bank accounts in a scheme allegedly involving false documents based on the purchase of airplanes.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/onyema-denies-us-fraud-allegations-says-all-money-transferred-went-through-cbn/

Because he is buying Brazilian aircraft the americans are jealous and they want to pull him down by fire or by force.

4 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Topmaike007(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2019
flyingdutchman:

GT Bank don cast the guy file to US.
I dey tell you bro, so much dislike that bank

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Kapeter(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2019
flyingdutchman:

GT Bank don cast the guy file to US.
wetin concern GTB for the matter now? Leave Yoruba businesses out of your mess. Go sort out yourself in the U.S, ibo and leave Yoruba alone.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Drama
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Holyhead(m): 9:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Did they come to Nigeria before they judge him let stop living like slave
Badonasty:
Loll....dey Nigeria dey deny...go and deny it in Georgia

2 Likes

Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Hh
Re: Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN by victorazyvictor(m): 9:02am On Nov 23, 2019
Mykelhendriz:
One thing I know is that the U.S are always looking for way to frustrate Nigeria billionaires entrepreneur... because they don't believe that good things come out from Nigeria!!

They will always come out with fraud claims.. They shouldn't worry.. More billionaires are coming out from Nigeria

Just believe!!!!

Bro! Leave that thing. Why they haven't frustrated Dangote?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Business Reviews/testimonies / Supermarket Owners Rake In Huge Profits Over Closure Of Shoprite In Akure / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Joins Lazard As Senior Advisor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.