Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Give Up On Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Give Up On Nigeria (1828 Views)

Buhari’s Speech On Nigeria’s 58th Independence Anniversary / I Give It To Davido And The People Of The State Of Osun / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by zibya: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
AlusiIyi post=84297378[s:
]mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove mukina2[/s]
rule 2
Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by edoairways: 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
frosbel2:
If Onyema can be indicted for Fraud, it means our entire business community is a FRAUD. This is so terrible.

I give up on Nigeria because 85% of it's people are no longer interested in the things that really matter in life , such as integrity, hardwork, contentment, love, family and justice. Everybody wants to be rich quick. Greed will totally destroy Nigeria if people do not wake up and change their bad habits.

Don't blame this plague on Buhari. FRAUD and GREED areterrible diseases in the heart of most Nigerians.

GREED GREED GREED and POMPOSITY with STOLEN & FRAUDULENT MONEY.

I just bloody GIVE UP !!!!!!!!
I support you
Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by OkCornel(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Yahman1:
that's What NL has been reduced to, Tribalist has taken over and the mods ain't doing anything about it undecided

It’s rather unfortunate

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
SalamRushdie:
A man with no history of a successful business anywhere just appears in Lagos airport with 4 Boeing 737 Aircraft and grows the fleet to fourteen in less than 24 months and Nigerians don't ask a single question but just quickly label him a business magnet ... The truth is that in our inner selves we all knew his wealth was being political corruption but all chose to pretend it was not ..The joke is on NIGERIANS .
Words of a wise man!
You are wise, Salam!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by Mokason28: 1:02am On Nov 24, 2019
Igbo:
Hahahah its distraction because it involves Ibo abi cheesy
Say No to Drugs ODE
Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 24, 2019
-

1 Like

Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by RevengeNimi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
post=84303927:

Words of a wise man!
You are wise, Salam!

Kakakaka....

welcome back.
You self don feel am...
Walahi ban dey pain no be small.

You're welcome!
Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by zuchyblink(m): 5:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
frosbel2:
If Onyema can be indicted for Fraud, it means our entire business community is a FRAUD. This is so terrible.

I give up on Nigeria because 85% of it's people are no longer interested in the things that really matter in life , such as integrity, hardwork, contentment, love, family and justice. Everybody wants to be rich quick. Greed will totally destroy Nigeria if people do not wake up and change their bad habits.

Don't blame this plague on Buhari. FRAUD and GREED areterrible diseases in the heart of most Nigerians.

u are just jobless and don't know how the business climate is in Nigeria
Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by itsme01: 5:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
mumu analysis, onyeama is on interpol wire fraud list in canada and US so dont give us this trash about just money laundering... he is being investigated for fraud in two countries

Mokason28:
Allen Onyema never defrauded American citizens nor stole anyone's money. The money is his (Technically)

However the document & purpose for which the money was moved around is false.

This Allen Onyema saga is a diversion.

It will sprang up ethnic clash in fews hours to come, the Nigerian politicians are working hard right now to distract us.

Allen was a perfect bait
Let’s be guided bro
Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by Bobrisky1: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
mumu analysis, onyeama is on interpol wire fraud list in canada and US so dont give us this trash about just money laundering... he is being investigated for fraud in two countries

[/s]
Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by Mokason28: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
itsme01:

Stay off Drugs ODE
Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by F117nighthawk: 12:33am On Nov 25, 2019
frosbel2:

A SYSTEM WHERE GREED, LOOTING, SELFISHNESS, SELF-CENTERED, HATRED, ENVY, FRUAD, KILLINGS, KIDNAPPING, ALL SORT OF SOCIAL, MORAL DECADENCE IS TOTALLY LOST, THAT SYSTEM CAN NEVER EXPERIENCE DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by BlackBaron: 1:20am On Nov 25, 2019
BeachTime:

Nigeria needs $200 Billion dollars to have constant electricity. $450 Billion dollars to connect the entire Nigeria with high speed rail system. $350 Billion dollars to pave every single road in Nigeria including streetlights , sidewalks,drainage,road markings,traffic signs and bridges .Nigeria only makes $45 Billion per year from oil revenue ; So,there's no possibility of constant electricity anytime soon .
And yea,diversify the economy to have money to provide the first and most basic - Constant Electricity . After that ,create a national Id Database.
This!
I'd sort of come to similar conclusion albeit with lower projections as we have availability of cheap labour. The biggest cost remains the technology to build such infrastructure.
I'm yet to see any sort of progressive mindset or brilliance from the Presidents we've had so far in accomplishing a 3rd of this goal.
The longer it'll take to achieve these goals the more expensive it becomes!!
Re: I Give Up On Nigeria by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 25, 2019
-

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Has Destroyed Itself, Destroyed Nigeria, Separation Is.... Bayo Oluwasanmi / How Are The Mighty Fallen By Femi Fani-kayode / Anambra Man Marries Hausa Lady ....where Is Ipob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.