Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu (1601 Views)

How Man Leaves Nigerians In Sh0ck After Eating Strange Meat On Social Media / Restaurant Gets License To Sell Human Flesh / NEWS Restaurant In New York Gets Government Approval To Sell Human Flesh As Mea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu by fatytoy333(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
When you thought you've seen it all! shocked shocked

RESTAURANT IN NEW YORK GETS GOVERNMENT APPROVAL TO SELL HUMAN FLESH AS MEAT

Where else but New York City? A newly opened restaurant within the city limits is boasting the nation’s first license to serve human flesh on the menu. The restaurant, simply called SKIN, received a license after petitioning the state and federal governments over laws against cannibalism.

“As a species, we are at the top of the food chain, and the only meat left to tackle was other humans,” said SKIN owner Mario Dorcy, a 4-star Michelin chef. “We battled long and hard to be able to serve human meat in our restaurant, and the government finally conceded that were were in the right.”

Dorcy says that he has been fighting cannibal ordinance laws for over 10 years, and was finally given the green-light after he promised that the meat that was used would only come from people who had donated their bodies specifically to his restaurant, knowing full well that they would be eaten.

“We have to keep meticulous records, and there is a lot of paperwork someone has to fill out before they die, and before they can be eaten,” said Dorcy. “We do pay handsomely for body donations, though, and the money can be used for anything, since funeral expenses become zero when you donate your body to be eaten.”

Dorcy says that there are plenty of dishes on the menu that do not include human meat, but those leery of the process should not order at all.

“Just like on those packages of candies with allergy warnings that say ‘the machines also are used to make items with nuts,’ our utensils are also used to cook human meat,” said Dorcy. “So don’t come in if you’re not down with what we do.”
http://funnycor.com/detail?newsId=1943941
Re: Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu by madone: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
e done be be that anything go now in american
Re: Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu by Koredav(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmm endtime is really here
Re: Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu by Jmk9292(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
What a world!! What a planet!!
Re: Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu by BleedTears: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
What do you expect?

When people kill Snake them go shout harmless creature.

When them kill scorpion them go shout our reserve has finished.

Waiting for Nigeria to follow suit

Rubbish

Lalaticlala I heard you traveled to New York better watch ya back before them use you do pepper soup
Re: Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu by Icon4s(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2019
hello do4luv14, I you really want to attend I can sort that out for you.

I need ur response.
Re: Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu by do4luv14(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2019
Icon4s:
hello do4luv14, I you really want to attend I can sort that out for you.

I need ur response.

thanks

but I did rather you assist me with a job,
Re: Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu by Icon4s(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2019
do4luv14:

thanks

but I did rather you assist me with a job,

When you can around, u will get to meet people. This is called networking. We have helped Link a couple of unemployed guys for jobs before. We have professionals in various industries coming that day. It will be an opportunity to meet some of them. Hope you know the chairman of Apapa LGA is also one of us.

Just call this number and tell me your real name which I know already. So I can can confirm its u. 08029434419.
Re: Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu by do4luv14(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Icon4s:

When you can around, u will get to meet people. This is called networking. We have helped Link a couple of unemployed guys for jobs before. We have professionals in various industries coming that day. It will be an opportunity to meet some of them. Hope you know the chairman of Apapa LGA is also one of us.

Just call this number and tell me your real name which I know already. So I can can confirm its u. 08029434419.

wow!!!!! I don't know about it,

I will text you instead, my phone had speaker problem, or we chat privately on facebook
Re: Restaurant Gets Permission To Sell Human Meat On Menu by JayBasic(m): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2019
FAKE NEWS!!!
WE SHOULD DOUBLE-CHECK BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING

(1) (Reply)

Is Garri And Soup D Best Food In Nigeria / How Would You Rate This Cake? / Practical Training On Small Chops And Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.