Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter (2794 Views)

Help! Nysc Problem! I'm stuck and confused! / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Please Help Nysc Biometrics Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter by drtee247(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Am a corper medical doctor serving in an MRS.. The first query letter I had was due to late coming which I have adjusted, that was like 2 month ago.. Just recently the commander gave me another query letter after I had a 24 hour call, just because he came into the hospital around 7am the next day and I was not around. I actually informed the nurse on duty that I want to take my bath, I also called my colleague who is coming to work that morning that I will likely go and rectify my issue with my bank that morning and that no any emergency at the moment.. My apartment is just directly opposite the hospital, even with all that, my employer felt what I did was so wrong which I replied the query and apologized
Re: HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter by drtee247(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Next day after I relied that query, I was issued another letter of admonition which a copy was sent to the division which was forwarded to nysc. The thing is that the admonition stated that I had no remorse over my action and that if I should repeat any further act of incompetence, the nysc will be informed. To my suprise, It was forwarded to nysc as I was called to report to the camp to collect my query letter and reply through my employer withing 48hrs
Re: HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter by drtee247(m): 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Everything written in that query letter is meant to tarnish my reputation because it's not completely through. This is because am very hard working, I might have my own short comings as a human but every worker in that hospital including the patients know that I don't joke with my work.. I am d only serving corper doctor at d moment, the remaining two doctors are medical officers
Re: HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter by nanaman(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
How many months do you have left.? Don't let those mofos pour sand into your gaari o. Just lay low, make sure you report on time, make friends with the head and carry him/her along even when you would be absent.

Most folks believe Doctors are egoistic, they just don't like seeing them around. Probably, hatred towards the extra cash you guys get or just personal resentment.

Dr.,very soon, it would be over. It's time you on your mumu botton. Not because of anything but your certificate which is essential now and in the future.

Be good, Dr. All the best.
Re: HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter by drtee247(m): 5:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
When I started serving in the hospital we were 6 and the workload was still much but right now we are only 3, imagine the work load, I only attended CDs once and that was the first week I started serving. I even go for my clearance on the last day. And quickly do it and come back to work.. This place has just been work work and work, little. Even the other doctors are tired and feel I am being victimized
Re: HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter by SUPERPACK: 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Request for change of PPA.
Re: HELP! NYSC Sent Me A Query Letter by Alphaeli1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Change your PPA ASAP

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Big Mistakes Nigerian Graduates Make! / Physical Verification Slip For Foreign Trained Graduates / How Many Times Does NYSC Mobilize Annually [answer]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.