Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,743 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. (1939 Views)

Names Of Chelsea Coaches Sacked Under Roman Abramovich / Should Wenger Be Sacked? / Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2010
For now the number one candidate is Avram Grant of West Ham and likely Ancelotti if our next game ends in defeat. who's your take?
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by chelseabmw(m): 11:17pm On Nov 21, 2010
Seconded!
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by dayokanu(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2010
Rafa Benitez
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by johnterry1: 10:52am On Nov 22, 2010
rafa beintez :this guy has shown that he is not that good.how can the champions of europe be doing so badly.he needs to go.what mourinho can do,rafa benitez cant do.
ancellotti:i always known that this guy isnt dat good.in 5 yrs,he could win the scudetto for acmilan.last yr,he won the epl with mourinho boys and is finding it hard to win matches these days.abrahomovich is a very impatient man.
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by medjai(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
no one is even considering that Benitez has had to work with a depleted Inter side. Many key players are out injured e.g Cambiasso and he was a core member of the team that won the treble. Milito who in my opinion was the heart of the Inter team that won the treble only recently got back from and is still seriously lacking match fitness. Sneijder after a hectic season is not at his best. He even passed out in one the games and of course Waltes Samuel just joined the list. Would Mourinho have fared any better under this circumstance? I don't think so. Let's not forget that this Inter team only last season swept everything that was on offer and as such the hunger of last season is not really there anymore.
Anyway, one thing Benitez has achieved is that Inter are a more watchable side now. They pass the ball around, lots of flair in the side now. Inter were incredibly boring though very effective last season. He has brought in Bibiany and Coutinho into the side and those two have been like the biggest revelations in Europe this season
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by dayokanu(m): 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2010
johnterry1:

rafa beintez :this guy has shown that he is not that good.how can the champions of europe be doing so badly.he needs to go.what mourinho can do,rafa benitez cant do.

Refer to medjais post. How do you get players who have won it all motivated?

ancellotti:i always known that this guy isnt dat good.in 5 yrs,he could win the scudetto for acmilan.last yr,he won the epl with mourinho boys and is finding it hard to win matches these days.abrahomovich is a very impatient man.

Bros I bow for you o. Someone won 2 CL ttles, Lost 1 final and you are complaining that he didnt win Scudetto.

Person give you 1 million you dey complain say he didnt give you 1,000
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by Nobody: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2010
thomas schaaf of werder bremen
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by dayokanu(m): 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2010
Thomas Schaff is like the Arsene Wenger of BL.

He is the longest serving coach in the BL He has spent all his football life with Werder bremen,

He is stupid enough to believe that he can win everything by attacking only
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by Pharoh: 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2010
medjai:

no one is even considering that Benitez has had to work with a depleted Inter side. Many key players are out injured e.g Cambiasso and he was a core member of the team that won the treble. Milito who in my opinion was the heart of the Inter team that won the treble only recently got back from and is still seriously lacking match fitness. Sneijder after a hectic season is not at his best. He even passed out in one the games and of course Waltes Samuel just joined the list. Would Mourinho have fared any better under this circumstance? I don't think so. Let's not forget that this Inter team only last season swept everything that was on offer and as such the hunger of last season is not really there anymore.
Anyway, one thing Benitez has achieved is that Inter are a more watchable side now. They pass the ball around, lots of flair in the side now. Inter were incredibly boring though very effective last season. He has brought in Bibiany and Coutinho into the side and those two have been like the biggest revelations in Europe this season

Your hatred for mourinho is very glaring, please let us try to put sentiments aside in this case. Inter only played defensively in few matches during the champions league and that's it. With all honesty the flow improved a little bit at first but is now worst than the time of mourinho, they now lack bite upfront. Please go and watch Milan vs inter again and see the so called free flowing football, inter was clear better under mourinho. Hope you are seeing the impact in rel Madrid. cool
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by oweniwe(m): 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2010
Do u guys still want ancelotti sacked after d zilina match? cheesy
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by RuuDie(m): 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2010
LOUIS VAN GAAL

grin grin grin
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by dayokanu(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2010
After qualifying for knockoutstage as undisputed group leaders?

I bet there is a streak of GAYYnerism in every scummie
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by bgees(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2010
dayokanu:

Thomas Schaff is like the Arsene Wenger of BL.

He is the longest serving coach in the BL He has spent all his football life with Werder bremen,

He is silly enough to believe that he can win everything by attacking only

lol!! just like Wenger.
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by RuuDie(m): 11:41pm On Nov 23, 2010
dayokanu:

so bleep what
the way things are going in the Bundesliga, get knocked out of the UCL & you'll be no different from Blackpool & Stoke - playing Sunday, Sunday football sorry Friday, Friday football

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by dayokanu(m): 12:04am On Nov 24, 2010
At least we are guaranteed of playing second round now so why should we bother about getting knocked out?
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by RuuDie(m): 12:19am On Nov 24, 2010
dayokanu:

At least we are guaranteed of playing second round now so why should we bother about getting knocked out?

Is that s'posed to be consolation for a potential trophyless season Do I smell Arsenal-Wengism here

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by dayokanu(m): 12:32am On Nov 24, 2010
Potential trophyles season when we are still the doubles defending Champion?
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by RuuDie(m): 1:45am On Nov 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Potential trophyles season when we are still the doubles defending Champion?

Ol' boy. . . . i get am before no be property grin grin grin

Berra go dey find replacement for LVG, im cup don dey nearly full! grin grin grin
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by dayokanu(m): 2:28am On Nov 24, 2010
^^ Abeg wetin your club win recently

And the last time you played Bayern how was it?
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Back to sender. . .what kind of rubbish talk is dat?
How can you even say that?Ol'boy,take time o. . .
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by RuuDie(m): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Abeg wetin your club win recently

And the last time you played Bayern how was it?

Dayo. . . . u are now exhibiting severe symptoms of GAYYNNERISM - extreme delusion and desperately clinging to past glories grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Like it or not, your LVG runs a higher risk of getting the boot than Avram Grant grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by usbcable(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2010
''arsene-wengerism''
very funny word grin grin grin grin
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by chic2pimp(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2010
johnterry1:

I guess it was his twin brother that guided Milan to the scudetto in 2004.

medjai:

I could not agree with you more. Barring Lucio and Samuel(b4 his season's ending injury), the rest of em' have failed to hit last season's heights.
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by switch47(m): 12:55am On Nov 26, 2010
Ancelotti FOR COACHING A DOOMED TEAM
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by RuuDie(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2010
I wonder why Mourinho fans will not let other managers be. . . . . .

johnterry1:

WTF is all this bulls.h.i.t
". . . . he won the EPL with mourinho boys etc." --- why don't y'all just give credit to whom it is due; Avram Grant without a license and barely 5 months of coaching under his belt took Chelsea to the UCL final something the "special 1" with all the money at his disposal could not do --- am expecting some dope-head to come out of the woods & tell me he used ". . . . .mourinho boys"!

If Rafa wounds up winning some silverware this season, i bet JM-jihadists would attribute it to JM.
Very soon CR9, Alonso, Ramos, Higuain, Cassilas, Marcelo, Diarra will turn to Mourinho boys --- anything they achieve post-JM, will be attributed to JM as if he was the father that brought them into this world
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2010
@Ruudie,
Spot on.
I personally think this Mourinho thing is being blown out of proportion.He's good,no doubt,but the way some people blow his trumpet is a sight to behold.
Point noted on Avram Grant's stint with Chelsea.No one of those JM loyalists has yet to answer that point.
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by RuuDie(m): 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2010
After this El Clasico --- Mourinho might well beat Grant, Rafa, Van Gaal and Carlotti to the sack!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^^^
Especially with the team he put out on paper.
He should be flogged.
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by RuuDie(m): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2010
The way i see those Bollywood FC board members eye dey red against Schalke, LVG fit no last reash xmas oh!

grin grin grin
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by yousouph(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2010
Rafa Benitez is not doing a good job for now. LVG can still last the season at bollywood fc barring reaching quarter or semi final of the UCL
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by medjai(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2010
Quique Sanchez Flores: Atletico were expected to challenge for the title but now even a Europa league spot looks like wishful thinking. They are on a 3 match losing streak. They are not doing well in the league and Europe. They lost to Aris Saloniki 3 - 2 in the Europa League and qualification from the group stage now looks a difficult task. One would expect much more from a team that has so much quality like Atletico Madrid
Re: Coaches Who Should Be Sacked. by RuuDie(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2010
Well. . . it appears Newcastle Utd have just made rubbish of all our forecasts --- but i still wager on LVG being second or third on this list grin

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/06122010/58/premier-league-newcastle-fire-hughton-manager.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official: Gareth Bale Is A Real Madrid Player / Carling Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal (2) Vs West Brom, (0) 22nd September 2009 / Mikel Obi, C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.