Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" (43720 Views)

Pantami: Sultan Of Sokoto Lied Against Jerry Gana On Boko Haram- Peoples Gazette / P&ID Scandal: British Court Judgement Shows Malami Lied Against Magu / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Biafra : "Airpeace Boss, Allen Onyema Lied Against Me" - Nnamdi Kanu Reveals

By Wisdom Nwedene

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has accused the CEO of Airpeace, Allen Onyema of lying against him.

Speaking during a live broadcast monitored by Igbere TV, Kanu said Allen Onyema lied against him but he reminded him that he knows the source of his riches.

According to Kanu, after his statement the Fulanis went after him because they know that IPOB will not fight for him for undermining their struggle.

He said : "Allen Onyema lied against me, and I reminded him that I know the source of his riches. After my statement the Fulanis went after him, they know that IPOB will not fight for him for undermining our struggle to restore Biafra’s independence. I will not ask him further questions, I believe he has learnt his lessons."

Recall that the US Attorney General’s office in Georgia had in a press release obtained by Igbere TV alleged that Onyema along with his airline’s Chief of Administration and Finance, Ejiroghene Eghagha, had been charged to court for falsifying documents and money laundering.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1160595/biafra-airpeace-boss-allen-onyema-lied-nnamdi-kanu-reveals/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by heartless90: 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nnamu di pacha anyi ah gi

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
[s]Biafra : "Airpeace Boss, Allen Onyema Lied Against Me" - Nnamdi Kanu Reveals

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has accused the CEO of Airpeace, Allen Onyema of lying against him.

Speaking during a live broadcast monitored by Igbere TV, Kanu said Allen Onyema lied against him but he reminded him that he knows the source of his riches.

According to Kanu, after his statement the Fulanis went after him because they know that IPOB will not fight for him for undermining their struggle.

He said : "Allen Onyema lied against me, and I reminded him that I know the source of his riches. After my statement the Fulanis went after him, they know that IPOB will not fight for him for undermining our struggle to restore Biafra’s independence. I will not ask him further questions, I believe he has learnt his lessons."

Recall that the US Attorney General’s office in Georgia had in a press release obtained by Igbere TV alleged that Onyema along with his airline’s Chief of Administration and Finance, Ejiroghene Eghagha, had been charged to court for falsifying documents and money laundering.

More details soon....

Stay with Igbere TV. Africa's No1 Community TV.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1160595/biafra-airpeace-boss-allen-onyema-lied-nnamdi-kanu-reveals[/s]/

Bloggers and twisting facts. No doubt he went against IPOB to please his masters, however Nnamdi Kanu also said IPOB will defend him like Innoson, Iweala, Oteh and Diezani madueke. Not because IPOB condone criminality but because of selective crucifixion of her people.

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
Wisdomkosi:

More details soon....

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1160595/biafra-airpeace-boss-allen-onyema-lied-nnamdi-kanu-reveals/
[/s]dunce

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by frankfrancis871: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
sad

With what's happening in this country, I think it's best if it is unalmagamated or recolonised this time; by China.

Shame to Nigeria an illegal and failed state, we shall see how far nepotism, marginalisation and other 'abnormalities' would take Nigeria to!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by sarrki(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Allen onyema is innocent till proven guilty in a competent court of law

For kanu , he’s a rabble rouser

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by CrimeKsmart: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
kenwhawha:

Bloggers and twisting facts. No doubt he went against IPOB to please his masters, however Nnamdi Kanu also said IPOB will defend him like Innoson, Iweala, Oteh and Diezani madueke

So Ipob has now become defender of criminals

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by spiritmasquerad(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wisdomkosi:

By Wisdom Nwedene

More details soon....

Is it not the same America �� that Kanu is carrying flag up and down 4, so the called �"Fulanis" have this influence with FBI and u are going to beg them for help.
I hope air peace boss is innocent but we will soon find out

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Smalldick123(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmm. Let me reserve my kwoment
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by unbitchable(m): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
You can all go mad within your circles but trying to bring other people from outside your region into your family madness will only make you madder. If Nnamdi kanu and Allen Onyeama pull open their dangling balls in public while Igbos take to the side of either of them, it's none of our business. your madness, your business.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by unbitchable(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
kenwhawha:

I grew up with them in SW, so I know them very well. They don't know God and God has never known them which is why they see everything good as evil, and everything evil as good. My advice to our people: Whatever you do in life, don't ever disclose anything to an afonja no matter how close they pretend to be with you.
A flattie who knows God yet believes criminality is an act of God's blessings. You keep proving to us that everything about you is evil personified.

187 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nigeriabiafra80: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by QuotaSystem: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
According to Mazi Cownu...

The "Fulanis" now have Presidential influence in the White House, and colluded with Donald Trump to witchunt Onyeama the Great...

They even have the POWER to dictate & order the almighty United States Department of Justice around...

Fulani Amaka! cool cool

135 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 25, 2019
Ohamadike...you always tell them before it starts happening

Chai I remember KANU begging then for the most educated Nigeria intellect to have a debate with him on TV all of them claiming elites RAN AWAY...YOU'RE AHEAD OF THEM SIR

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by richie240: 12:30am On Nov 25, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

So Ipob has now become defender of ipobic criminals
Fixed!!!

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by richie240: 12:34am On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:

I grew up with them in SW, so I know them very well. They don't know God and God has never known them which is why they see everything good as evil, and everything evil as good. My advice to our people: Whatever you do in life, don't ever disclose anything to an afonja no matter how close they pretend to be with you.

Hmmmm, d saying of the ancients are true afterall: "ile n'toro nitori omoale ibe oti i dagba" (A house is peaceful because d bastard child is still a kid/youngster)
Whoever knew that d same southwest u (AND UR ILKS) were born, schooled, grew up in, drank their water, ate their food, breathe their air etc, will one day become anathema to you.

I will continue to be grateful to God for Nnamdi KANU's emergence. God has used his hatefulness for yorubas and d wide acceptance of such bile by his followers to open d eyes of hitherto "liberal" yorubas.

134 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by unbitchable(m): 1:04am On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Go and tell this to the asiwaju of criminals in Yoruba land.
I'd be the first to ask you to go full blown insane if you can no longer get enough juice off tinubu's arse. If a man having gone through the legal process was found not guilty of any crime, if the US, UK, prominent European convoys & African representatives could pay him courtesy visits at his official residence, how many of your South east leaders could boast of such relevance?
As we speak, some of your folks are in night transit to the SW, more burdens on SW economy fresh off early this morning. Wish your lndolent leaders would be a bit responsible for the escapees.

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by ALPHABASE: 1:41am On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:

WORDS ON THE MARBLE

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by unbitchable(m): 2:38am On Nov 25, 2019
richie240:

Hmmmm, d saying of the ancients are true afterall: "ile n'toro nitori omoale ibe oti i dagba" (A house is peaceful because d bastard child is still a kid/youngster)
Whoever knew that d same southwest u (AND UR ILKS) were born, schooled, grew up in, drank their water, ate their food, breathe their air etc, will one day become anathema to you.

I will continue to be grateful to God for Nnamdi KANU's emergence. God has used his hatefulness for yorubas and d wide acceptance of such bile by his followers to open d eyes of hitherto "liberal" yorubas.
Deep!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Area4Area: 3:39am On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:

Shame no dey catch you, why announcing to us you grew amongst them in SW, why didn't they grow up with you in your region?
Is it not a shame that you couldn't make a living in your region but had to go to another to be able to sustain, you hate them but readily proud to admit you live amongst the people you hate.

Don't worry, very soon they'd give you a quit notice like the north did in 2017 to Igbos to reset some brains

142 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Yebosola(m): 3:50am On Nov 25, 2019
unbitchable:

I'd be the first to ask you to go full blown insane if you can no longer get enough juice off tinubu's arse. If a man having gone through the legal process was found not guilty of any crime, if the US, UK, prominent European convoys & African representatives could pay him courtesy visits at his official residence, how many of your South east leaders could boast of such relevance?
As we speak, some of your folks are in night transit to the SW, more burdens on SW economy fresh off early this morning. Wish your lndolent leaders would be a bit responsible for the escapees.

Very apt. Lobatan. EOD grin

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Yebosola(m): 3:56am On Nov 25, 2019
kenwhawha:

Eleribu, u grew among us sebi?
Taba reni to mumi,to jepojeta wa ni Southwest, to nperiwa nibi ,Epe lonpelepe,asasi lopa alasasi,igbe rara.... grin grin Una go cry tire,bring it on,nobody has custodian of madness.

102 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by TheFacelessMan: 4:39am On Nov 25, 2019
grin

Igbos would be torn now.

They have been rabidly supportive of Onyeama now Dilector is accusing him grin

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Sweeetheart(m): 4:49am On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Danzakidakura:
you know this people very well bro. They are offspring of fallen demon. I expect them to behave like their ancestor.
[/s]

Yoruba are human, not Angels. your region and her people have their flaw too but that doesn't mean the allegations of you and your dumb kinsmen were true. I'm just hitting straight that, no region should be seen as superior against another

Igbo is also a major tribe, why should Igbo be talking like a minority tribe? even south south come get maturity pass majority tribe, it's sad

Onyeama predicament is his personal problem not Yoruba, not Igbo. he helped people from SA from his willingness and according to record he was once given a contract/appointment which shows our collective wealth is part of his business, so why should we feel sober because he's going thru investigation?

Onyeama should face his investigation and prove himself and come out clean, all the emotional blackmail from his kinsmen won't stop nothing, Yoruba is not the Efcc chairman neither are they the FBI and those investigating him in US

Igbo pls make use of your common sense and stop ranting like spoilt toys about my tribe

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: "Allen Onyema, Airpeace Boss, Lied Against Me" by Gandollaar(f): 6:27am On Nov 25, 2019
unbitchable:

Guys, this one here is a victim of mass hypnotism grin

Those visiting are thieves like him, his international collaborators. Didn't Ribadu tell us this man's thievery was of international standard? Those visiting him from all over are his patners in crime! He also helped rig most of them into office in their countries. But I was never expecting your little mind to process all these.

Now it's no longer Igbos rushing to Lagos because I had since thrashed you on that, not it's SW grin
I for one can never live anywhere in SW apart from Lagos due to fear for my precious head, but that there are many Chinese in Nigeria doesn't mean Nigeria is better than China you this arindi omo iyadagbe yii grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.