Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (1756 Views)

None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help / My Fiance Has A Child Out Of Wedlock. But Kept It A Secret From Me. / Is There A Probability Of Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Maepanindim: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: .. by Smalldick123(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2019
Once some1 dont trust you it is very hard to convince him/her back. So my advice is "JUST LEAVE HIM and move on"

1 Like

Re: .. by Skyfornia(m): 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
You have toilet infection and you are here worried about your boyfriend instead of getting treatment?

Who cursed these young people of nowadays?

11 Likes

Re: .. by Romanoff(f): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Madam, go and take care of whatever Infection you have. There's nothing like toilet infection tho, it could be a yeast infection.

Secondly, stop fornicating sis.

Thirdly, trust is like an egg or a glass, once broken, e no fit be as e be before.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Eternitymedia88: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sorry dear. But you are just a sex provider.
Four years!!! Jeez! I wonder how ladies do it.

Four years and he is still fianceeing your p***y.

You even carry yama yama disease join.

Anyway, It seem like the money and the d**k is good.

Kontinu inugo.

1 Like

Re: .. by Preshy561(f): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Maepanindim:
I have been dating my boyfriend for four years the first year I broke his trust with my past since then I have tried to build his trust I love him so much more than anything I can never hurt him but he still thinks that I cheat on him.This morning we had an issue I told him to apologize because he was wrong he apologized after much talk we were about making out he was touching my pussy he saw whitish discharge I have toilet infection and he is aware I can never cheat on him he's very handsome and he takes care of me he's everything I want he thinks I cheat on him and I am living with him what do I do for four years have been trying to build my trust I don't know what to do anymore please push to front page I'm going through so much emotional pain I want to move on I tried but I couldn't.
When a man loses his trust in You, be rest assured that you will from that moment, be considered as an option.

He's looking for a way to discard you though, that's what I was trying to say up there.
Goodluck kiss

2 Likes

Re: .. by Preshy561(f): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Eternitymedia88:
Sorry dear. But you are just a sex provider.
Four years!!! Jeez! I wonder how ladies do it.

You even carry yama yama disease join.

Anyway, It seem like the money and the d**k is good.

Kontinu inugo.
Thought sex is a mutual thing? Or you use the emboldened only when it suits You?

1 Like

Re: .. by SEGLIZ: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
let go off him, loose him to gain him. if he is truly yours he will sure come looking for you.
be yourself, don't struggle to keep him, give a break to become a winner order than being a loser.
don't make people trust you but be sure of yourself and leave to battle with their perception about you.
coal is always meant to gold somewhere else, we all have our past.
Re: .. by Raalsalghul: 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Whitish discharge?

Re: .. by Maepanindim: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
Romanoff:
Madam, go and take care of whatever Infection you have. There's nothing like toilet infection tho, it could be a yeast infection.

Secondly, stop fornicating sis.

Thirdly, trust is like an egg or a glass, once broken, e no fit be as e be before.
I'm working on it
Re: .. by Maepanindim: 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Smalldick123:
Once some1 dont trust you it is very hard to convince him/her back. So my advice is "JUST LEAVE HIM and move on"
I have tried but I couldn't
Re: .. by missjo(f): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
I don't know who needs to hear this, but niggaz never forget you cheated on them.
If you think he is still with you cos you've been forgiven, well i send you all the love you deserve. But never ever assume he won't bring it up again.

Sorry
Re: .. by Maepanindim: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Smalldick123:
he loves me no doubt but the trust issue is the problem
Re: .. by Smalldick123(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Maepanindim:
he loves me no doubt but the trust issue is the problem
If he dont trust you that means he dont love u too.
Because if a anything strange happen to him he will still suspect you

1 Like

Re: .. by yemisolar(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Skyfornia:
You have toilet infection and you are here worried about your boyfriend instead of getting treatment?

Who cursed these young people of nowadays?

This cracked me up.

Na real curse.

She lives with him, sleeps with him, has an infection and all she cares about is his trust.

If someone can 'fiancee' you for 4 good years and cannot gather 20k for court wedding.

Do you need the will get people to write letter to you that you are a baby mama in the making?

I tire o my brother.
Re: .. by SmellingAnus(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
You see why money good... This op get infection she no gree treat or worry about but she dey worry about her rich boyfriend wey dey take care of her...

Guys hustle o...

2 Likes

Re: .. by meobizy(f): 7:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Since you have chosen not to have sense and break up, next time he accuses you of cheating on him accuse him of being a Yahoo boy who practices occult activities to make money.
Re: .. by ednut1(m): 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
He wont marry u. 4 years of servicing him nawa
Re: .. by nuelyoyo(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Can you tell us what you did in the first year of your relationship that broke his trust for you?

1 Like

Re: .. by Zombiekiller010: 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
He is the one cheating and innocent until you catch her
Re: .. by zed7: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2019
Too many cooked up stories of late. If someone doesn't trust you, please move on and try and build trust afresh with a new guy.
Once trust is gone it is difficult to get back.
Re: .. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
What is toilet infection? And why do you let him touch you when you have an infection? undecided
Re: .. by frozen70(f): 9:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Maepanindim:
I have been dating my boyfriend for four years the first year I broke his trust with my past since then I have tried to build his trust I love him so much more than anything I can never hurt him but he still thinks that I cheat on him.This morning we had an issue I told him to apologize because he was wrong he apologized after much talk we were about making out he was touching my pussy he saw whitish discharge I have toilet infection and he is aware I can never cheat on him he's very handsome and he takes care of me he's everything I want he thinks I cheat on him and I am living with him what do I do for four years have been trying to build my trust I don't know what to do anymore please push to front page I'm going through so much emotional pain I want to move on I tried but I couldn't.

You have been living with him that means that you packed to his without formality of marriage

You have been staying with him all these while yet he doesn't trust you

You loved him so much and am sure you can't even risk losing him

You know want, just give him your mumu botton let him be satisfied
Re: .. by realtalk19: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maepanindim:

You are so obsessed with your boyfriend. You don't have a mind of your own to decide.Your living with him had reduced the value he has for you and at the end he may not still marry you, and if he does you wil be emotionally drained and unhappy.

I understand how you feel because I was once in such situation. As time goes on he will get chocked with your presence .

You need to leave his house and take care of yourself and heal emotionally. develop your self esteem first and be firm in your descisions.

Be proud of yourself and stop building the wrong impression about yourself.

Don't make yourself too available,it reduces your worth and value.

1 Like

Re: .. by realtalk19: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maepanindim:
he loves me no doubt but the trust issue is the probltem

He dosnt love you, he is using you and playing with your emotions and using it against you.
Re: .. by Biglittlelois(f): 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
The effect of see finish, why won't there be accusations, why would you be living with a boyfriend

1 Like

Re: .. by Richy4(m): 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maepanindim:

Since when has the ladies started talking gutter language?...Anyways, The hand writing on the wall every one can see except you says TEKEL...Which means that he has weighed you on a balance and has found you wanting lipsrsealed .. incase u still don't understand, e mean say he don see u finish and him no dey satisfied with a lot of things way concern u ( hope my broken English is still up to standard )

Dear if you like, drop dead tomorrow, he won't trust u again..Take a knife cut yourself that u were telling the truth, nothing ... even if u swear with the gods of your ancestors, nothing will move him...

Go and look for someone that will trust u because it is human nature to revisit the past should any issue arises.. If for example u went somewhere and informed him that u will be @ home by 6:30pm and u arrived @ 6:33pm, u will have to explain to him what u did within that space of 3mins. is that what u wanted for the rest of your life?.. He got u where he wanted u.. he won't break up with u because he was using section 34b of the BRO Code on u (where he was playing the victim card or an offended boyfriend)..That is an ancient mind game.. and u will be the remorseful girl for the rest of your life... that is not a way to live if you ask me..U can be better than that if u forget the luxury he was showering on u for a while and work on your image self esteem and infection .

3 Likes

Re: .. by bukatyne(f): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maepanindim:

Do you need an oracle to tell you to move out of his house, get your self respect back and treat yourself of whatever infection you have?

I will wager this dude is rich.
Re: .. by faithfull18(f): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Preshy561:

Thought sex is a mutual thing? Or you use the emboldened only when it suits You?
What's mutual about sex with someone you aren't married to

The lady most times loses in such situations, thoughts and shame of being used and all.

Abstinence is key.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How We Are Encouraging Rape Culture / Sister Kills Brother Over Sugar Cane (disturbing Photo) / I Don't Want To Give Myself Out For Money But Am Losing Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.