Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,425 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory (25368 Views)

Homo Sweet!”- Nigerian Gay Men Shout After An Intimate Time In Their Bedroom (vi / Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies / John Dumelo: 'I Give My Tithes To The Needy, They Need It More Than The Church' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Novaccines: 12:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Them pedophiles are coming out of the church and nowhere else
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Novaccines: 1:20am On Feb 09, 2020
Sodomy the worst of evils
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
The church is a homo factory
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 12:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 2:04am On Feb 10, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sodomy is worse than White Supremacy
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
The most evil empires in history Babylon and Rome was built by Moors.
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Novaccines: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Novaccines: 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wake up out your slumber
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Novaccines: 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Novaccines: 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2020

Sexual abuse lawsuit filed against Church of God in ChristDavid Royer and Mike Suriani2 days ago

Mason Temple Church of God in Christ in Memphis, headquarters of the denomination

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis-based Church of God in Christ has been named as a defendant in a lawsuit filed by a man claiming he was sexually abused by four different pastors at COGIC churches in New York as a child in the 1970s.

The suit claims the plaintiff, Warren Curtis, suffered abuse from about 1974-78, when he was about 12-16, after he joined a COGIC church in Albany, New York.

The lawsuit alleges the church engaged in a coordinated effort to conceal allegations of sexual assault and abuse by minors at the New York churches and other locations, and has adopted policies and practices intended to conceal sexual abuse.

"We believe that we will find out that this is a problem that is not unique, in the sense that the church was aware of issues dealing with the violation of children, and failed to take appropriate action," said Curtis' attorney Richard Serbin.

A spokesman for Church of God in Christ in Memphis said the church does not comment on pending litigation.

Serbin said he expects COGIC attorneys to file a response or objections, and those will be addressed during the litigation process.

The complaint states the abuse began when a pastor who was taking him home from choir practice began handling him in his car. That later escalated to MouthAction and sodomy in the car and a church parsonage.  The victim was "embarrassed, scared and mortified but did not know how to respond."

That pastor is also accused of assaulting the victim at a hotel during a church conference, where he said other church officials saw him but did not intervene, and at a funeral home.

Later, the suit claims, another pastor at the church began sexually abusing the boy. That pastor allegedly took the victim and two boys to a church revival in Mississippi, where they engaged in sexual acts with each other.

When the victim's mother sent him to another location in Utica, New York, the victim claims the abuse continued at the hands of two more pastors, as well as one of the previous accused pastors.

In 1991 or 1992, the victim says he reported the abuse, but church leaders took no action except praying to remove the demons from him.

Two of the defendants are now believed to be dead. The two New York churches are named as defendants.

"Mr. Curtis  has a great deal of courage because he's made public these evil and heinous acts he suffered, which is not any easy thing to do, but his motive is unselfish," Serbin said. "He hopes to stop the sexual exploitation of children and he believes there are many others out there like him that need a voice."

The Church itself being sued in a lawsuit for assisting with child rape.

Them pedophiles are coming out of the Church and nowhere else

Wake up out your slumber

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Novaccines: 12:06am On Feb 11, 2020
Sodomy is a religion
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Novaccines: 1:15am On Feb 11, 2020
Black who spread perversion under the guise of freedom

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Novaccines: 2:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Novaccines: 3:51am On Feb 11, 2020

NewsAdrenochrome & Child Protective Services: Trafficking, Killing & Selling the Blood of Our Children

We’re not talking about the Red Cross here ladies and gentlemen and what follows is not for the faint of heart nor designed to frighten you, but to call you to action.  As a large number of children “disappear,” the questions into not only the issue of pedophilia arise, but also the murder and subsequent selling of murdered children’s blood also is in question.  Adrenochrome is at the center of it all and sadly children, especially Native American children, are the primary targets.

According to Wikipedia, “Adrenochrome is a chemical compound with the molecular formula C9H9NO3 produced by the oxidation of adrenaline (epinephrine). The derivative carbazochrome is a hemostatic medication. Despite a similarity in chemical names, it is unrelated to chrome or chromium.”

“Adrenochrome is unscheduled by the Controlled Substances Act in the United States, but if sold as a supplement, sales must conform to U.S. supplement laws. If sold for consumption as a food or drug, sales are regulated by the FDA.”

However, where does it come from?

It comes from blood.

take our poll - story continues below

Should the US Senate Give President Trump a Full Acquittal?*

Yes!No!Undecided

Email*

As we have seen before, the corrupt organizations working inside the united States are not only for the murder of unborn children but also want to harvest their organs and sell them off for profit.  The same is true concerning blood, but not necessarily the blood of the unborn, but fully alive children who are murdered.

In a 2016 report, my friend Jim White of Northwest Liberty News has been exposing the ongoing corruption of Child Protective Services in Montana and across the country.  Take a look at what Jim has uncovered in this video.

The child trafficking isn’t just for sex.  It’s also used to stimulate adrenaline in the bloodstream to heightened conditions, and then the child’s throat is slit, the blood collected and then the adrenaline separated for a cocktail that some believe will add youth to their lives.

Again, we are already witnessing the blood of the young being sold as going mainstream.

Michael Snyder reported:

a company called Ambrosia has opened clinics in five major U.S. cities where you can actually have “youthful blood” injected directly into your veins.  But it isn’t cheap.  According to Jesse Karmazin, the founder of Ambrosia, having one liter of young blood injected into you will cost $8,000 and getting two liters of young blood will set you back $12,000…

The company is now up and running, Karmazin told Business Insider on Wednesday. Ambrosia recently revamped its website with a list of clinic locations and is now accepting payments for the procedure via PayPal. Two options are listed: 1 liter of young blood for $8,000, or 2 liters for $12,000.

In the fall, Karmazin — who is not a licensed medical practitioner — told Business Insider he planned to open the first Ambrosia clinic in New York City by the end of the year. That didn’t happen. Instead, he said, the sites where customers can get the procedure include Los Angeles; San Francisco; Tampa, Florida; Omaha, Nebraska; and Houston, Texas.

OK, so what does this have to do with children, you might ask?  One source points to what is actually going on and what Jim White has attested to is taking place not only in Montana, where this is a high population of Native Americans with RH agglutinogen in their blood, but also a traffic route in which many Native Americans are being kidnapped and never seen again.

According to ExposingPedoVore, in answering the question, “How is the Adrenochrome harvested?”

Adrenochrome is generally known to be harvested from the Pineal Glands of penguins in places such as Antarctica (the South Pole, an order of such is described in this WikiLeaks cable); however, this obviously does not meet the global luciferian elite’s needs for getting intoxicated and drunk on their conquests. Therefore, tying into pedogate (which was recently rolled up and uncovered by the United States DOJ), the luciferian elite instead kidnap children, rape, and torture them in order to concentrate the adrenaline/epinephrine in their glands, then harvest the adrenochrome from the glands while the subject is living (the Adrenochrome does not last long in a post mortem) they sacrifice the child after the drug is extracted. Alternately, the subject may be kept alive for repeated extractions; (they keep the children captive as a prisoner, hidden somewhere, for a “long term traumatization treatment”, where they maintain the child alive, but they traumatize, torture, rape, and extract the blood of the child with blood transfusions multiple times, until the child finally dies from the abuse and blood loss or they decide to kill the child in one of their many (monthly) satanic child sacrifice rituals.

The site goes on to write:

In this case, a needle is plunged into the eye to extract the Adrenochrome from the brain stem without cutting into the skull. This was satirized in the first episode “Whom the Gods would Destroy”, of Series 1 of the British TV series Lewis (2008). Of course it all seems like a joke, but we know how the luciferian elite love to rub the truth in our faces in plain daylight (what are “Google Adreno” and “Google Chrome”?).

Furthermore, if you recall the John Podesta emails that were released in 2016, you will be familiar with some of this.

The adrenochrome is harvested from traumatized, raped and sacrificed children.  But why?

The luciferian religion is based on paganism and similar to the satanism and it’s extremly evil, dark and deranged, the luciferians believe that it is nessecary to achieve the full power of magic within their satanic rituals.

The expression; “Walnut Sauce” originates from the exposed luciferian pedophile; John Podesta’s (election campagne [sic]executive for the Hillary Clinton campagne [sic} 2016.) hacked and public posted emails, exposed by Wikileaks founder Julian Assange.

This then ties back to many of the Bohemian Grove rituals that are common knowledge now thanks to the work of Infowars founder Alex Jones.

However, it isn’t just those kidnapping kids.  According to White, when the kidnappers can’t get their victims on the routes, they work through Child Protective Services.

This should be at the forefront of our concern as more than 18.000 children were lost by CPS and no one has looked for them.

It should also be noted that some legislators are on to this criminal activity too and have called for CPS to be held accountable.

Activists have also called for and are fighting human trafficking that leads to this sort of end to our children, including the Great-Granddaughter of President Dwight D. Eisenhower, Laura Eisenhower.

There’s more to come as Jim will be joining me on Monday concerning this very issue on Setting Brushfires Radio Show at 6am EST on RedStateTalkRadio and at Setting Brushfires on YouTube and Facebook.

Wickedness of LGBT a disguise for Baal worship.
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2020

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 3:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Truth is powerful and indisputable
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2020

CRIME AND COURTSFormer Baxter youth pastor faces sexual assault charges

Victim says “The last 33 years of my life were hell and I buried it. They had me so convinced it was my fault. How could I desecrate the name of this great man? For years I lived in fear.”

Written By: Jennifer Kraus | Feb 11th 2020 - 11am.

Lake Region Christian School and First Baptist Church in Baxter. Jennifer Kraus / Brainerd Dispatch

A former youth pastor at First Baptist Church faces criminal charges from an alleged sexual assault of a student at Lake Region Christian School in Baxter more than 30 years ago.

Todd Travis Hogue, 59, was charged Jan. 27 and summoned to appear in Crow Wing County District Court on two counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct.

Hogue currently serves as a pastor at Community Baptist Church in Curwensville, Pennsylvania. He has been a pastor at the church since May 2003, according to the church website.

Hogue’s first court appearance is scheduled at 8:30 a.m. Feb. 26 before Judge Erik J. Askegaard. The felony charges filed against Hogue, who was 27 at the time of the offense, state he used force and his position of authority to commit the offenses.

Hogue could not be reached for comment.

The victim, who now lives in Texas and whose family continues to live in the Brainerd lakes area, contacted Lt. Chad Kleffman of the Brainerd Police Department Dec. 3, 2018, to file a complaint against Hogue.

According to the criminal complaint filed against Hogue, the victim told Kleffman she was a senior at Lake Region Christian School in 1987-88 and Hogue was a youth pastor. During her senior year, she was 17 when Hogue sexually assaulted her by first touching her and groping her sexually. She reported the assault to First Baptist Church but, according to the victim, the church did not believe her. The victim said once Hogue realized no one believed her, he continued the sexual assaults further, including sexual intercourse, the complaint stated. She said the sexual assaults were never reported to law enforcement or social services.

The victim specifically recalled an incident she said occurred in a sound room overlooking the school auditorium. Hogue cornered her in the closet in the sound room and raped her. That assault took place during the fall of her senior year in high school, prior to her 18th birthday.

The victim was one of the school basketball team statisticians and Hogue was the basketball coach. On several other occasions, while she was at basketball events at night, Hogue sexually assaulted her, the victim said. However, these incidents took place after she turned 18.

During the course of the investigation, Kleffman conducted numerous interviews of people who attended and worked at the church and school during the time in question. Many of those interviewed remembered Hogue frequently engaging in flirtatious and inappropriate behavior with some of the female students and was known to snap their bra straps, the complaint stated.

Also reported by more than one witness was a meeting by the Board of Deacons regarding allegations made by the victim that Hogue sexually assaulted her. Additionally, another former student reported Hogue sexually abused her, specifically that he touched her over the clothing and got her blouse off, but did not rape her.

Kleffman spoke with Hogue by telephone on a number of occasions. Hogue admitted he worked at First Baptist Church during the time in question and he remembered the victim. Hogue did not admit nor specifically deny the allegations, the complaint stated. Hogue stated he did remember appearing before the Deacon Board regarding an allegation that he "hugged" her.

Victim speaks out

“They didn’t believe me,” the victim said in a telephone interview Monday, recalling when she told the principal and the senior pastor at the time of the sexual assaults against her during her senior year.

It is the Dispatch’s policy to not name victims of sexual assault unless they agree to be identified.

The victim said Hogue’s inappropriate behavior with girls was seen by others at the school and church, including a teacher and a parent, who talked with the administration at the time, but “nobody listened and ... it was protected, to protect the institution at all costs,” she said.

“Nothing happened to him and I was 100% convinced it was my fault,” she said. “I was blamed because I flirted with him and was leading him on. I absolutely believed it because I was a 17-year-old girl, and he was a cute teacher. And all the girls had crushes on him. And he was flirting with me. So, you know, I felt honored. And then when all of this happened, I didn't feel so honored anymore.

“The last 33 years of my life were hell and I buried it. They had me so convinced it was my fault. How could I desecrate the name of this great man? For years I lived in fear.”

The victim said the church and school had such a hold on her that when her son died when she was 24 years old she felt it was God’s punishment. She said it wasn’t until she went to therapy and learned she had post-traumatic stress disorder that she realized it wasn’t her fault.

With encouragement from the #MeToo movement, the woman said she is coming forward now to help find closure and as inspiration for other potential victims.

“This has opened up a lot of ugly and nasty wounds,” she said. “But it's also given me a chance to heal. And if there are other girls out there, they deserve that, too, and that's why I did it.”

The victim said the current administration and staff at First Baptist Church and Lake Region Christian School are not at fault and she does not blame them as they were not at the school and church during the time of the allegations. She said she would be proud of being associated with the school and church now.

Lake Region Christian School Principal Steve Ogren declined to comment Tuesday. The school and First Baptist did release a statement, written by Ogren and Senior Pastor David Grotzke, that was being sent to church families.

“We have been notified that criminal charges have been brought against someone who last worked for our church and school more than 30 years ago,” the statement read. “We have been and will continue to fully cooperate with local authorities in this matter. The safety of the students in our care and the staff who work here continues to be a top priority. More information will be shared at the proper time.”

Anyone with information on the case or any potential victims who want to come forward may contact Kleffman at the Brainerd Police Department at 218-829-2805.

JENNIFER KRAUS may be reached at jennifer.kraus@brainerddispatch.com or 218-855-5851. Follow me at twitter.com/jennewsgirl on Twitter.

Child rape is epidemic in the US church.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
The Western world runs pedophile churches and pedophile states.
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2020

Winter Weather Advisory for DuBois, PA - Click for Details

Home » Crime » Curwensville pastor accused of sexual assault in Minnesota in 1980s

Curwensville pastor accused of sexual assault in Minnesota in 1980s

TwitterFacebookPinterestLinkedinEmail

Posted on February 12, 2020 by wcednews

Minnesota – A pastor in Curwensville is facing charges for the alleged assault of two teen girls from when he had been a pastor in Minnesota in the 1980s.

59-year-old Todd Hogue has been a pastor of the Community Baptist Church in Curwensville since 2003, but he had worked as a youth pastor at the First Baptist Church and as a basketball coach at Lake Region Christian School near Brainerd, Minnesota.

A woman who now lives in Texas says she was sexually assaulted by Hogue when she was 17 and 18 years old, from 1987 to 1988.

Hogue would have been around 27 years old at the time.

According to the complaint, the woman had told church officials but the church did not believe her. She says the abuse continued, including one time when Hogue allegedly raped her in a closet at the school.

Another woman has since stepped forward, saying she was also assaulted around the same time.

Hogue has not admitted to or denied the claims, but he does say he remembers having to appear in front of the church board for allegations that he had hugged the victim.

He is facing third degree felony charges for criminal sexual conduct. He will have to travel to Minnesota for his hearing on Feb. 26.

Its epidemic and its happening everyday in America churches are raping babies.

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020

CourtsCrimeNewsTexarkana pastor indicted for 18 counts of alleged child sex abuse with three girls

By

Field Walsh

-

February 6, 2020

A Bowie County grand jury indicted a Texarkana pastor on 18 felony counts Thursday connected to his alleged sexual abuse of three girls.

Logan Wesley III, 56, was taken into custody in November for alleged misconduct with one girl who reported that Wesley abused her sexually for years. Around the time of Wesley’s arrest, Texarkana, Texas, police issued a statement asking others who might have been abused by Wesley to come forward.

According to the Bowie County District Attorney’s Office, the grand jury indicted Wesley for five counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child under 14, nine counts of sexual assault of a child under 17 and four counts of indecency with a child by sexual contact involving three separate alleged victims.

Advertisement

Wesley allegedly had access to the girls because of his work as a pastor at a local church. One of the alleged victims, now an adult, allegedly told police that she had tried to report the abuse as a child but was not believed.

Wesley faces five to 99 years or life on each of the five counts of aggravated sexual assault of a child and two to 20 years in prison on each of the 13 other charges.

Wesley is currently free on a $100,000 bond. His case is assigned to 202nd District Judge John Tidwell. Wesley is represented by Texarkana attorney Josh Potter.

Black and White pedophiles.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2020

NewsCrimeBusinessWeatherEventsSports

Advertisement

Home  Courts

CourtsCrimeNewsRetired teacher, church youth leader, pleads guilty to child pornography crimes

By

Field Walsh

-

February 10, 2020

Advertisement

A retired middle school teacher found with hundreds of images of child pornography on a computer in the church where he served as youth leader and secretary was sentenced to 30 years in prison Monday.

Robert Dale Barkman, 66, pleaded guilty to possession of child porn and two counts of promotion of child pornography. He was sentenced to three 10-year terms which he will serve consecutively, according to Cass County District Attorney Courtney Shelton.

The investigation, which was led by the Cass County Criminal District Attorney’s Office, began early in June when suspicious images were located on Barkman’s work computer at a local church. The photos included inappropriate images of members of his youth group.

Advertisement

The computer was taken to the Cass County Criminal District Attorney’s Office Cyber Crime Lab for processing which yielded hundreds of images of child pornography which Barkman had created himself. The discovery of these images resulted in a search warrant being issued for Barkman’s home where additional computers and electronic devices were recovered by police. The search warrant was executed by the District Attorney’s Office with assistance from the Cass County Sheriff’s Department, the Texas Department of Public Safety Highway Patrol Division, and the Atlanta Police Department.

Upon forensic examination by the District Attorney’s Cyber Crime Lab, hundreds more images of child pornography were located. According to investigators, it appeared that Barkman had been creating and holding child pornography since the early 2000’s. Barkman is believed to have deleted images and disposed of recording devices prior to investigators executing the search warrant.

Barkman is a long term resident of Cass County who taught at the Atlanta Middle School from 1977 through 2005.

You see I told you its happening everyday and raping children is a religion for these Western world countries.

And your own people are dying from poverty in Africa while you are sending these demons billions of your hard earned money. Money that would be better spent keeping your own children safe from monsters.

It's a shame.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 3:10am On Feb 13, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 12:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Do you want bet one of these church pedophiles was caught somewhere in the world today just like yesterday destroying children.
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
☰MENU ;

LOCAL

FORMER COPPELL PASTOR ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT BLAMES HIS ACTIONS ON 'AN EVIL INSIDE OF HIM,' AFFIDAVIT SAYS

Jason Thomas, 40, admitted in an arrest affidavit to repeatedly sexually abusing a little girl starting in 1995, when the girl was about 6 and he was about 16.

Author: Jake Harris

Published: 02/13/20

Updated at 8:49 p.m. with an updated statement from Valley Ranch Baptist Church.

A former Coppell associate pastor arrested Monday for the aggravated sexual abuse of a child blamed his past actions on "an evil inside of him" and on the pornography he was watching at the time of the abuse, according to an arrest affidavit.

Jason Thomas, 40, admitted in an arrest affidavit to repeatedly sexually abusing a little girl starting in 1995, when the girl was about 6 and he was about 16.

The victim came forward to police in January of this year after keeping the sexual abuse a secret for decades, only telling her parents, according to the affidavit. She was encouraged by a therapist to report the delayed abuse. She stated in the affidavit the abuse started when she was about 6 years old and continued until she was about 9 years old.

The earliest incident she could remember was when Thomas kissed her and her 10-year-old sister on the mouth. Later, Thomas would "force her to perform MouthAction on him behind the [Mesquite Library]" and at one point told her to take her clothes off and get into bed with him, according to the affidavit. She said nothing happened in that instance because someone knocked on the bedroom door.

She said she has had no contact with him since he went off to college at Texas A&M University. When she learned Thomas was a worship pastor at Valley Ranch Baptist Church in Coppell, she said she was worried Thomas might prey on other children, according to the affidavit.

Mesquite police coordinated a recorded phone call between the victim and Thomas where Thomas admitted to the abuse. According to the affidavit, when the victim confronted Thomas about what happened, Thomas said he was sorry and said "he was evil and there was an evil inside him." When the victim confronted him about specific instances of sexual abuse, Thomas again apologized and blamed his actions on the type of pornography he was watching at the time.

Thomas was arrested Monday and has since posted a $50,000 bond.

Loading ...

Thomas is now terminated from his position as the associate pastor of worship at Valley Ranch Baptist Church. He was on staff at Valley Ranch since 2005, according to the church. the church said Wednesday neither they nor the police are aware of any victims who are current or former members or attenders of VRBC or the Valley Ranch Baptist Weekday Preschool.

Valley Ranch Baptist Church pastor Larry Parsley issued the following statement Wednesday:

"We received word on the afternoon of February 10, 2020 from the Mesquite Police Department that Jason Thomas, Associate Minister of Worship, was arrested and charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child. His employment at VRBC, which began in September 2005, has been terminated effective immediately.

"The Mesquite Police have informed us that the charge relates to events prior to Jason’s employment at VRBC. His background checks did not show any arrests, convictions, or allegations. Neither we nor the police are aware of any victims who are current or former members or attenders of VRBC or the Valley Ranch Baptist Weekday Preschool.

"We are cooperating fully with the Mesquite Police Department in their investigation. If you have any information that could be helpful to the police in this matter, we encourage you to contact the Mesquite Police Department directly at 972-329-8303.

"Our church is committed to the safety of our congregation and community – especially our children.

"Like you, our hearts are breaking for everyone involved in this situation. Please be in prayer."

If anyone has information regarding any other offenses involving Thomas, please call the Mesquite Police Department at 972-285-6336 or Investigator T. Rountree at 972-329-8303.

More on WFAA:Priest took girl out of Sunday school classes to assault her, claims lawsuit against Catholic DioceseFormer priest claimed alleged victim 'was aggressively all over me,' sexual assault warrant saysLegal reckoning: New abuse suits could cost church over $4BJudge: Dallas police must give back some documents seized from Catholic Diocese of Dallas

Like I said every single say they are raping babies. Just think how many never get caught?

Homosexuality is Baal worship and as such Allah's curse upon them is making them into pedophiles and perverts. They are possessed with a familiar spirit as a sign of that which they do in secret.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

I Have Coronavirus — Elvina Ibru Tests Positive For COVID-19 (Video) / Blessing Oluchi Ruby Uche Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / Pete Edochie, Ibinabo Fiberesima At Tom Ateke's 1st Coronation Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.