Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer (55223 Views)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by nurex01(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hey!
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by mcmbonu: 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
B
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Xisnin(m): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Just because you were lucky suddnely its okay. Try telling that to the thousands who die in the hands of the so called medical experts. That's the Niggerian mentality. It didnt happen to me so it never happened.
Learn to comprehend.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
even at 85 he still looks good for his age but some men at 40 already look like they 98

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by fastlane84: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
That's why u need to make money......money... More money.....

If na poor man.....your guess is as good as mine.....

Check my signature for free affiliate marketing training

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by ikwedim(m): 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
Go abeg and tell God how cultism comes into existence. You must answer God ooo
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Jaqenhghar: 4:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
Xisnin:

Learn to comprehend.
Learn to shut up

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by chukwuibuipob: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Mercy Oh Lord sad sad
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Xisnin(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Learn to shut up
I was right after all.
Too dumb to comprehend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by realstars: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Chai! Nature calling has no respect for no one, it spare no one. May God help him.
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Jaqenhghar: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Xisnin:

I was right after all.
Too dumb to comprehend.
Yayyyy you were right. Oya clap for yourself and fĂșck off my mentions.
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Kingrefreshed: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
TITOPE:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/11/26/wole-soyinka-opens-up-on-battle-with-prostate-cancer/amp/

So nairaland blocked me for 3 days because someone said "the woman that was burnt in kogi post election was supposed to be burnt and I said " I wish that for her own mother too and I was blocked and the person was still still commenting trash on all posts since then.

Una try very well. Tomorrow una go start to the criticize politicians and the hypocrisy. Nonsense!!!!!
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by kokomilala(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is an affliction common to black men.I perceive it is the preponderance of testosterone which later becomes destosterone that's partly responsible for this disease.
Tomatoes, cornsilk,saw pamelta and some other herbs contain it.
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by seanBOLTY: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
statusquoante:
So he has a wife

Beautiful!
No,he no have,nah olosho him package for house dey born for am.yeeye dey smell!
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Grupo(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
ikwedim:
Go abeg and tell God how cultism comes into existence. You must answer God ooo

There is no God anywhere.

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by aspiring44: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
his end is near

Prostrate cancer has now become a plague to all men as one is crossing 50s .we are so vulnerable.

If its not glaucoma , macular denegenration, stroke , hypertension, myocardia ischemia, diabetes it will be prostrate .

The above are terminal illnesses .

Its only God that can save us

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Legendguru: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
ohh
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by adesegun121(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ok
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by roladex(f): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
The time has come cry
r u God

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
olaolulazio:
Speedy recovery professor.
Battled NOT Battling. Simple grammar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by lebete3000: 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
MZEE01:
Wole Soyinka receives medical attention in Nigeria. He lives this longer. our top politicians would fly out and spend millions of Naira just to get to age 75years before dying

They dunno there is such a thing called Tropical Medicine. It's meant to take care of diseases peculiar to those living in Tropical countries...

Most oyinbo docs sed don 4get how to treat ordinary Malaria and Typhoid, cos the illness no fry rampant for there again...
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by paix(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
No, For you to get old angry
Getting old is a privilege.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by BilltheDON(m): 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
Get well soon boss
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by mechanics(m): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
The time has come cry
The time has not come.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Ajibade123(m): 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
baba don dy old
see how you can start your own medical practice with this checklist https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-start-a-medical-practice-checklist/
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by olutop(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Just because you were lucky suddnely its okay. Try telling that to the thousands who die in the hands of the so called medical experts. That's the Niggerian mentality. It didnt happen to me so it never happened.
Death due to medical practitioners error is among the top 3 cause of death in USA....yes our health sector might be bad but we still have some good ones here and they need to be celebrated inasmuch as we criticize the bad ones...

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Tightguy(m): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
[/color]
MZEE01:
Wole Soyinka receives medical attention in Nigeria. He lives this longer. our top politicians would fly out and spend millions of Naira just to get to age 75years before dying
[color=#990000]

I see the words of wisdom in your response. Thumbs up.

However it'll be good for you to know that Prof Wole Soyinka''s proton radiation therapy was NEVER in Nigeria. As an oncologist, i can tell you that this modality for treating cancers is not so common such that there are less than 70 of such machines in the whole world and they are located in just about 17 countries.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by merits(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
The time has come cry
Are you God?don't be surprise you will go before him.
Thats how my uncle went and did a photo frame of my grandma,thinking she will die soon, behold he died and grandma still spent additional six years after uncle's death,that's life,it's not by age.

Every soul must taste death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.