Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer (55222 Views)

Wole Soyinka Replies Reno Omokri Over Chinua Achebe Being Better Than Him / Wole Soyinka With Founding Members Of Pyrate In 1952 (Throwback Photo) / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Jaqenhghar: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
olutop:

Death due to medical practitioners error is among the top 3 cause of death in USA....yes our health sector might be bad but we still have some good ones here and they need to be celebrated inasmuch as we criticize the bad ones...
So because it is cause of death in US. We must allow our own be worse than that. SMH
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wole Soyinka count down to the great beyond
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by ctleurocollege: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
merits:

Are you God?don't be surprise you will go before him.
Thats how my uncle went and did a photo frame of my grandma,thinking she will die soon, behold he died and grandma still spent additional six years after uncle's death,that's life,it's not by age.

Every soul must taste death.

Wise man
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nalike this e dey start.

make I cross my harms for now.
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by olutop(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

So because it is cause of death in US. We must allow our own be worse than that. SMH
ours should not be worse, but we should praise those that are doing well,we can't always be dwelling on the Negativity of things....
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Jaqenhghar: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
olutop:

ours should not be worse, but we should praise those that are doing well,we can't always be dwelling on the Negativity of things....
What you call dwelling on negative I call it not being satisfied with whats on ground hence the need to striive to be better. To sit down and say " oh some people are doing well so lets manage" is what has doomed that country to the level it is in. Whenever we fail at something we are quick to use words like "at least", "half bread is better than...." and " Rome wasnt built in a day" and that is why things have detoriorated to the level that a man is praised for simply doing his job. My 2 cents sha
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by autonomous22: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
The time has come cry

Why are u like dis
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by ikwedim(m): 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Grupo:

There is no God anywhere.
Grow up.
ewu Zambia.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by ikwedim(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Starhearts:

Pray to reach d age Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness
hahahaha dem dem
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Grupo(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
ikwedim:
ewu Zambia.

Grow up and stop being an áss
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by ikwedim(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Grupo:

Grow up and stop being an áss
May the good lord of Abraham Isaac and Jacob have mercy and set you free in Jesus name
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Grupo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
ikwedim:

May the good lord of Abraham Isaac and Jacob have mercy and set you free in Jesus name

You are insane.

You are calling God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob for me, an African man?

So you hear yourself?

What happened to the God of your own forefathers? Is Abraham, Isaac or Jacob your forefather?

Your prayer will not work on me because the God you prayed to is that of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who is alien to me.
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by farem: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
his end is near

Some of your senseless mates, who are now 6ft below, said same thing a couple of years ago.
You need mercy!
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingrefreshed:

So nairaland blocked me for 3 days because someone said "the woman that was burnt in kogi post election was supposed to be burnt and I said " I wish that for her own mother too and I was blocked and the person was still still commenting trash on all posts since then.

Una try very well. Tomorrow una go start to the criticize politicians and the hypocrisy. Nonsense!!!!!

Next time this is wat you should do type to the guy like this "iya ati baba e ma jona danu ni" thats all...u wont be banned grin

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by ikwedim(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Grupo:

You are insane.

You are calling God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob for me, an African man?

So you hear yourself?

What happened to the God of your own forefathers? Is Abraham, Isaac or Jacob your forefather?

Your prayer will not work on me because the God you prayed to is that of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, who is alien to me.
It's never late for you to repent and give your life to JESUS our savior. It's well with you. Drop me your number for you need to be direct my brother. Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Happiness98(f): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
He can't just leave at this time, there is more grenade to throw at those corrupt leaders.
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by tiziano(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Just because you were lucky suddnely its okay. Try telling that to the thousands who die in the hands of the so called medical experts. That's the Niggerian mentality. It didnt happen to me so it never happened.
don't forget the millions that got healed in the hands of the so called medical experts
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by tiziano(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Just because you were lucky suddnely its okay. Try telling that to the thousands who die in the hands of the so called medical experts. That's the Niggerian mentality. It didnt happen to me so it never happened.
don't forget the millions that got healed in the hands of the so called medical experts.
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Zeusc(m): 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
U are healed
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Zeusc(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
U are healed our icon
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
TITOPE:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2019/11/26/wole-soyinka-opens-up-on-battle-with-prostate-cancer/amp/

And while there was a chance that cancer will kill him in 2014, he was busy campaigning for dullard buhari
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by CrownFemi: 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
May Allah heals you sir. Get well soon.
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by AntiWailer: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
his end is near
Stay forever
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by mamajaz(f): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
Xisnin:

Learn to comprehend.

I join you in this prayer for this nigga oh
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
farem:

Some of your senseless mates, who are now 6ft below, said same thing a couple of years ago.
You need mercy!
is wole soyinka your father?
why are u so pained.
wole soyinka is the root of all the problems we're having in this country
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Starhearts:

He is not responsible for ur miserable life
Wasted sperm.

Wen stupidity dial ur number u start breaking records...
I will beg you to apply more cream to your head maybe it can penetrate your skull and help clean that *thing* inside...
is wole soyinka your father? why are u so pained
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
so fokn what? You pray you get to that stage in life
mumu wetin happen to your enemyofprogress moniker?
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by imolile: 12:09am On Nov 27, 2019
Nigeria's greatest Prof with class
Re: Wole Soyinka Battled With Prostate Cancer by Enemyofpeace: 1:59am On Nov 27, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
mumu wetin happen to your enemyofprogress moniker?
how e take concern you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bond That Can Never Be Broken / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) / Jewel From The Ghetto 2: Return Of Shakirah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.