Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) (63504 Views)

Air Peace Takes Buys E195-E2 Aircraft (Photos) / Air Peace Signs A Firm Order For Three Additional E195-E2 Jets(photos) / Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
sujexy:

No, you will shout this https://www.nairaland.com/5550683/h.money-efcc-arrests-emmanuel-oluwaniyi

Bitter soul typing with free MTN 10mb data from Osogbo central mosque
https://www.nairaland.com/592779/tobechi-onwuhara-king-home-equity/10
Bloody criminalsgringrin
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Theboss100(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Keep waiting for 2023, I guess you will be among those that will commit suicide after 2023 election grin
see show wey i no pay for. Pls keep cool and steady. I love the boxing bout. Waiting 4 the kOP
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kala04(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
The first of the plane is coming in 2nd quarter of 2020
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Inhabitable1:

Not a big deal right? But the stranded returnees couldn't afford the ticket, while if i were Onyeoma i would have selected my own people only...BETRAYALS..
betrayals kill you theregringrin of not be your people wey dey spoilSA, we for get problem?
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Aiyk2333:

mongoose like you.. your entire generation fit employ two people be wailing and dying untop someone's success... his children ain't nairaland, they're balling travelling different countries with multiple nationalities and your bitter rached and wretched Nigerian self is laughing at their rich dad, u go soon die untop wailing... mofos like you once said he's fronting patience Jonathan's company now your songs have changed... afonjas, una go get direction for life.. your brother is dying in dss custody you can't do anything only to com and attack every Ibo thread, you don't even know your real enemy
who is this goat? Is U.S now afonja?do you know how many of your people glo employed
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Aiyk2333: 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
who is this goat? Is U.S now afonja?do you know how many of your people glo employed
do you want us to talk about who employs labor more between ibos and Yorubas?? like we should really go there!?? why u mentioning glo?? you blockhead? we're talking about onyeama... he was a national hero months ago now he's a thief for transferring his own money wrongly. even the FBI clearly stated his crime, yet wretched fools like y'all are calling him a thief
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by CSTR2: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Sanchez01:

You are attaching emotions and sentiments to this. Onyema is indicted and the proper thing for him to do is to separate his name from the brand by first stepping down. This is similar to what Fatoyinbo did against the Dakolos. COZA wasn't accused, Fatoyinbo was; Air Peace wasn't indicted, Onyema is. You don't expect the Federal government to sit him down and ask him to resign. He is a businessman and he should know the more he hangs on to the position during this period, the messier and harder things will become for the airline.

The emboldened is hilarious. Onyema is indicted for laundering, which ideally should be a crime punishable by law in Nigeria. It is not a case of a child messing up outside and being corrected at home. The law doesn't work like that. I quite understand that the 'Air Peace' handle about the 'recently purchased' aircraft is no doubt Onyema's scheming. He should be wise and do the needful.

Note: I prefer flying with Air Peace compared to other carriers in Nigeria and greatly admire Onyema but the fact that he keeps hanging on and making series of releases through his lawyers and the company is highly suspicious. He is a lawyer himself and the proper thing to do is to defend himself if he is certain he hasn't done what he is accused of but then, this is the DOJ. They know their onions and wouldn't have come out if they didn't find dirt on him.
But he is not going to step down.
He has a lot to lose if he steps down.

It is the federal government that would go behind the scenes to get him to step down knowing what is at stake, while protecting air peace.

Onyema is for onyema alone. Stepping down does not help him.
I wouldn't step down if I were him.

Air peace is for Nigeria. It is in Nigeria's interest that air peace is protected and it is the federal government that should ensure that.
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by CSTR2: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
itsme01:

you qouted me so dont be a coward runing away from a reply.. let me blast you my friend
If I decide to go blow to blow with you, you would commit suicide.

Don't let me get banned on your account.
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by franchasng: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Adenuga international barawo
You forgot Tinubu's criminal, wire and drug cases in which he abandoned his millions to US Government and ran back to Lagos to become head of motor park agberos and later Lagos State governor cum leader of Yoruba land....

A known and celebrated thief like Tinubu will never rule Nigeria, you can bookmark this thread angry angry

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by emmydiamon(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
itsme01:

yeah yeah a pained marginalised dude would say people smoke weed... we marginalised you like that
Come who is your daddy? Better work hard make news paper, tv and blog them de carry your news.
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by slam7000(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Onyeama Onye oshi, international barawo

what a bitter xmas some people go have this year, from invicticus to onyeama

this is why we gladly marginalise and keep them out of our National politics, see them defending criminals

Don’t gloat yet.
It’s the dog with poo around it’s mouth that’s termed poo eater. There are worse dogs at the backyard that can lick the whole sewage clean.

Onyema is just a tiny little and careless dog that got carried away....that’s if the allegations are true.
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Aiyk2333:

do you want us to talk about who employs labor more between ibos and Yorubas?? like we should really go there!?? why u mentioning glo?? you blockhead? we're talking about onyeama... he was a national hero months ago now he's a thief for transferring his own money wrongly. even the FBI clearly stated his crime, yet wretched fools like y'all are calling him a thief
yes lets go there..
Was it not your Flatheaded brothers who started blaming yorubas when the news broke out?.. did you read the first thread about this air peace mater and saw your nna brothers blaming yorubas?
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
CSTR2:

If I decide to go blow to blow with you, you would commit suicide.

Don't let me get banned on your account.
bloody chestbeater
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Aiyk2333: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
yes lets go there..
Was it not your Flatheaded brothers who started blaming yorubas when the news broke out?.. did you read the first thread about this air peace mater and saw your nna brothers blaming yorubas?
you're just a toothless and hapless dog gloating around.... I obviously see nothing to argue with you about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Anambralstson:

Tinubu Onye Ama

What has that got to do with this?
Don't tell anyone u have a problem pls...
Now that you know that he made money through drug trafficking , will you shut the Bleep about stealing Lagos money ? I don't want to care how he made his wealth, just go over to make yours ... Or are you destined to be poor?

As far as I am concerned " in every wealth , there will always be a traces of crime" Atiku, kashamu , will all tell you about their wealth on drug trafficking
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wow that's some sharp camera everything came out clear
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Davinity: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
itsme01:
grin

this is why we gladly marginalise and keep them out of our National politics, see them defending criminals

I hope your country is better without them in your national politics, but sadly the world still refers to this country as a shit hole with people thinking the way you do.

I hate how insecure the rest of the country feels when an Igbo man is succeeding, the trend is very shameful... From Capital Oil to Innoson to Air Peace the hatred is disgusting... Y'all should get a life

Caveat: Am not Igbo, I really wish I was one... I love them

3 Likes

Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Magicians: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Is this not the way your father n a lot more foolish Igbo have been shouting Tinubu is a fraudster like he ever worked with the FG or came to Igbo land to steal a cent from you of your father.

So foolish Igbos believe they own the right n monopoly to label who so ever they wish from other tribes fraudsters but do not want people from other tribes to label any Igbo they desire fraudster ?! It is like you have gone mad.

Tell foolish Igbos like yourself to stop insulting people fe other tribe to avoid other paying you back with similar act not act like lunatics on NL
when thing you do to others are reciprocated.

Smithkafors:

If u like, don't go and work hard.Did he steal your money?.You think is everyone that got their money through fraud.Better sit up ND work.Next you'll tells that coscharis,ibeto, innoson and next oil got there money from fraud.They all started from buying and selling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Drenix(m): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Was is not d same man dat helped bringing back Nigerians from South Africa during the xenophobic attack. without collecting dime.
Well even Christ was persecuted let alone human beings like us. May God see him Tru. N let d will of God b done
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Sanchez01: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
CSTR2:

But he is not going to step down.
He has a lot to lose if he steps down.
Why won't he? Because he has to hide under the canopy of his company?

On the contrary, he has a lot to gain if he does. His indictment revived a long lost article on his source of wealth which isn't too surprising. More dirt and similar revelation will spring up if the issue is not nipped quickly. Should it happen, the Nigerian government has every right to seize his properties and claim they are proceeds of the government that was diverted to his personal pocket.

It is the federal government that would go behind the scenes to get him to step down knowing what is at stake, while protecting air peace.
I honestly don't understand how some of you think. There are over 15 airline companies in Nigeria of which all are commercial and only maybe one or two are meant for private commercial charters. To the government, Air Peace is just a private business that makes money in Nigeria and pay taxes. If you think the government will take sides or meddle in an indictment case, then you're on a long thing. God forbid, the absence of Air Peace would mean opportunities for other airlines to take advantage of.

Onyema is for onyema alone. Stepping down does not help him.
I wouldn't step down if I were him.
In saner climes, when a CEO or Chairman of a company has an issue bothering on morality and the law such as tax fraud, rape allegations, money laundering or whatever it is, he or she resigns to protect the brand. That doesn't hamper his shares in any way. He has stakes just as other members of the board.

Air peace is for Nigeria. It is in Nigeria's interest that air peace is protected and it is the federal government that should ensure that.
AIR PEACE IS A PRIVATE BUSINESS! Whatever Air Peace and his administrator does to warrant the wrath of the United States is not Nigeria's business!! His earnings and profits do not go into the TSA, why then is Air Peace for Nigeria? WE DO NOT HAVE A NATIONAL CARRIER AND LAST I CHECKED, AIR PEACE IS NOT ONE! Whatever Onyema got involved with is Onyema's problem and not the Federal government of Nigeria's.

1 Like

Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
This airline is really doing great. Hope it continues..
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by pezeji(m): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Izzyovercomer:
For days and weeks to come we are gonna read a lot about air peace and Allen Onyenma. Everyone chill and get ready to read.
maybe
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by pezeji(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Igbo:
Now that I know its through fraud money, yahoo, money laundering and 419.. I won't shout "Ibo amaka" cry
take a pill and die
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Aiyk2333:

you're just a toothless and hapless dog gloating around.... I obviously see nothing to argue with you about
typical flat-head.. your brothers first started blaming yorubas for air peace fraud case, when we replied now, you guys started crying again..
Hypocrite.
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Drenix:
Was is not d same man dat helped bringing back Nigerians from South Africa during the xenophobic attack. without collecting dime.
Well even Christ was persecuted let alone human beings like us. May God see him Tru. N let d will of God b done
them pay an for SA
Re: Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) by vetrovialMan(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Bravo! And how fares the country with those you have kept in "your" national politics?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Asked Russian General And Soldier To Say Hello To Nairalander / Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Meet In Saudi Arabia (photos) / Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.