Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno (45875 Views)

Throw Back Of Obasanjo And Babagida Playin Draft While Dajuma And Abacha watches / Abandoned Landmine In Ngala Kills 3 Children, Injures 3 Others In Borno / Landmine Kills 5 Soldiers, Injures 15 Others In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
5 children, the youngest being 14?
My o My
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by soberdrunk(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
laprine:

that's where some ogas feed their belle.I just pity the life of our gallant men they are wasting for this useless couse

My brother before I didn't believe this before but I am beginning to believe.....

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by johnmartus(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Anyone posting a dead soldier should be consider as any enemy of the state. Such person should be arrested and prosecuted.
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by alexola20(m): 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by AngelicBeing: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
juman:
Oh, he wasted his life.

Dont die because of this wretched country.
Some people are stealing money with both of their hands.
While you think its time to waste your life because of such country.
Think twice.
l concur with you, Buhari and his gangstas are eating fried chicken, Turkey and salad in Sheraton Abuja and soldiers are dying like rats in war zones, nonsense and Buhari grin
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by dochenaj: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
post=84390870:
Olosho you better shut up and keep silent if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute on a topic.

U think say hate speech na joke abi?
Your people go dey suprised when they sniff you out like bush meat for spreading fake news.
How is a factual statement like the President granting pardon to 500 Boko Haram members a hate speech?

Now if that is false, you say it is false and being false doesn't automatically make a statement hate speech. Or do you have a different definition of hate speech?

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by thereyouy: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
We advise the President to use his last term in office to create legacies that will place him on the good pages of history, including setting Nigeria on a federal path that will allow the constituent units of Nigeria to develop and maximise path instead of pursuing any ruinous agenda.
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Gracespecial101(m): 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Rest in Peace
Gallant Man
Your Death Won't be a Waste
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by paix(m): 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
cassidy1996:
this fine man just died for nothing
No!! He died for the country.
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by BarrElChapo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
RIP gallant solider.
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by paix(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
RIP to the gallant soldier. The wife left him with 4 young children?
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Lion21(m): 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
What a pity he died trying to defend the nation now who's going to defend his left behind family ? Anyone from a military family here ? Just thought of the struggle the family will go through again getting his gratuities. U must bribe oga to get this done sharp sharp or ......
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by thomas(m): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=zoba88 post=84387152]As shared by Odion.....

First the Nigerian Government caught anti-land mine vehicles belonging to American Government in that Borno axis , US government claim the miss there way on a a mission in Niger. With all the GPS and satellite technology to have the miss their way. Nigeria Government took pictures and happily handed them over. Few weeks later Boko Haram have started going into land mines attack. Then in Years to come we would be begging the same US govt to sale us anti land mine vehicles to do clean up of the areas. This might also be class as hate speech if I continue....what is the Government intelligence really intelligent about ?
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Germi9: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
But wait o...there is this question I want to ask...shey Nigeria fought Biafra within 2 to 3 years and won,(that's a whole ethnic group o). why is boko Haram that are not up to 1/3 of maiduguri take so long to handle?
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by officialfestus(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
cry
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Ykc2(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2019

Sorry, but I would like to thank the soldier for dying for Nigeria.

Because, if not for the good work that the men and women of our armed and paramillitary forces, as well as the forces of the Civillian JTF have been doing over the last ten years, by now large parts of this country would have been like Somalia in 1994. Or even Rwanda.

Yes, he died for a 'useless' country. But to be frank, in the Second world war, a lot of black people died for the US, a country where their rights were trampled on and where german prisioners of war were treated better than they were. A lot of Japanese people died for the US too...a cuountry where their familes were incarcerated in camps for being Japanese.

A lot of British colonial troops died for the UK...a country that was expliting their lands in World War 2....

Why, because while colonialism and racisim was bad, the concept of a world under the control of an evil racist leader like Hitler was worse.

Do you want Nigeria, large swathes of Nigeria to be overun by mad cultists, because you are dissapinted in your country.?? Is life under Boko preferable to life as it is now.

Let us continue to hail the men who die on our behalf....and let us work harder at making Nigeria better.

Thnak you.
his not saying that soldier will not sacrifice His life for his country but dying for something you no nothing about ,boko haram is nothern agender

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Kenturkey048(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

Wow, the correct use of words here will definately revive the dead solider.
grin grin grin
Kaiiiki ,,NAIRALANDers una no go kill person.
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by airminem(f): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
yomalex:
Landmine or IED?
sad
Bomb

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Kenturkey048(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
most are only in to better their financial situation not because of love of any shîthole
you wan better your financial situation ,,na army you see to join.a very foolish work..joining the Nigerian army is the same thing as gold plating your name to poverty...
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
you wan better your financial situation ,,na army you see to join.a very foolish work..joining the Nigerian army is the same thing as gold plating your name to poverty...
there is no job so people jump at any available thing to earn a living
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Kenturkey048(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ykc2:
his not saying that soldier will not sacrifice His life for his country but dying for something you no nothing about ,boko haram is nothern agender
u no lie atall ..me I will now go and die for something buhari and his selfish and desperate northern elite created for no reason but clinching to power.
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Germi9:
But wait o...there is this question I want to ask...shey Nigeria fought Biafra within 2 to 3 years and won,(that's a whole ethnic group o). why is boko Haram that are not up to 1/3 of maiduguri take so long to handle?
Biafra was defending a territory but Boko Haram is nowhere and everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Germi9: 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
Biafra was defending a territory but Boko Haram is nowhere and everywhere
Oh I see...they left sambisa?where are they now??
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Kenturkey048(m): 8:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
there is no job so people jump at any available thing to earn a living
definitely not the army...people without purpose see the army as an escape route..see its better to be a suya seller like [b][/b] than being an army soldier.I have been in that system..my brother there is nothing there apart from that uniform.
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Antichristus: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
LAND MINES? NEVER KNEW IT'S REACHED THIS LEVEL. NIGERIA'S EXISTENCE IS NOW SITTING ON KEGS OF GUN POWDER.
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Germi9:
Oh I see...they left sambisa?where are they now??
you should go ask them
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by LZAA: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
The ones i pity are the ppl shouting we go kick boko ass if them join army
Boko is north wahala
All southerners should just leave the armed forces and watch how boko will cease
Dy dia dy watch war films dy ginger not knowing that boko na north no be war
Smh
Meanwhile rip man
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by chrisxxx(m): 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
If you are a soldier and boko haram claims your life I am sorry to say you died a near useless death. Use the life in you to liberate Nigeria. It is better dying for something than dying uselessly. Turn your gun behind you. Oppressed Nigerians and even your colleagues will celebrate you forever.
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by chuksjuve(m): 9:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
zoba88:
As shared by Odion.....

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214564463656629&id=1572435230

You people are fighting a battle you have no idea of, its origin and the transactional power play going on..

Sorry to say ..

You people are dying for nothing..

Bokoharam is a war that shouldn't claim anybody's life before it can be solve..

RIP to you all the same ....
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by ifealolo: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
oti lo
Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Siberia01(m): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
post=84390710:
May their souls Rest in perfect peace.

May God continue to protect our soldiers on the battle line as they fight for our nation,
after leaving their families and friends behind.

The government should do more than they are doing,
and make sure the bastards that looted the monies meant to buy ammunition and to curb this Evil Boko Haram menace at the beginning before they turned to something big and evil as this........brought to book, killed and jailed accordingly.

We will win this war....left upon us.
Once again, RIP gallant soldiers.
Amen bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kasimu Mutaru Babagida Killed By Boko Haram Landmine In Borno by Chicastle: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
post=84390710:
May their souls Rest in perfect peace.

May God continue to protect our soldiers on the battle line as they fight for our nation,
after leaving their families and friends behind.

The government should do more than they are doing,
and make sure the bastards that looted the monies meant to buy ammunition and to curb this Evil Boko Haram menace at the beginning before they turned to something big and evil as this........brought to book, killed and jailed accordingly.

We will win this war....left upon us.
Once again, RIP gallant soldiers.

Are there any money made to buy Ammunitions?

and they did not buy it last year, what noe stop them from buying the Amu now?. The money is still coming from the same region
Hate speech

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me" / Chibok Girls Are Being Molested And Shot - Senator Zanna (Video) / Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi And An Old Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.