Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa (41605 Views)

A Chicken Thief Was Caught And Paraded With The Chicken In Benin (video/picture) / Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) / Vigilante Torture Phone Snatcher In Bayelsa After Stripping Him(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
The guy de use the money buy boxers
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Maryclaire1(f): 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dem full Lagos..if your phone hasn't been snatch you will pity him

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Dicktionary: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
How I wish this was done to one of our Polithiefcians. Smh

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by AMOSCO2010(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
May God deliver us in this country

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Dicktionary: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
I wish this was done to one of our Polithiefcians. Smh
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Prince001(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Pls my people oo.can we apply same judgement to those people that cause the root of stealing that so common now in Naija. aka Naija Politicians?

Why are we praising those looters by voting for them. Which way forward ooo.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by DarkJeddi(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:
on top android phone of less than 40k

all of una dey mad

the phone owner, the people that beat him, the ones that cut his hair

all of una mad

You should be glad it wasn't his burning corpse you had to view,many have been lynched for less.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by AMOSCO2010(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
If you think some of our politicians deserve something like this click like, if otherwise click share
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by mozona(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
good for him...

i love this jungle justices

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by SarkinYarki: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:

all of una dey mad

all of una mad

Even U sef join grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:

all of una dey mad

all of una mad

Go try the same

You can't value 40k now since you r a yahoo guy that defraud people upndan

Has he not grown up to work for what he wants in his life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Bshowguy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
funny being

Meanwhile, I've good quality stone free Nigeria Rice at a cheaper price, strictly wholesales. location; Sokoto. 50kg @14,500. for contact check my signature �
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by ozoebuka1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:

all of una dey mad

all of una mad

you need sense... Them never steal your phone before sha

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by NigeriaBam: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Interesting
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Centcanada: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bad things full bayelsa. But una sure say this news no be old news?
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by klax(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
imagine his name *Godgift Lucky*. Sometime parent need to do spiritual scanning before give a child name wallahi.

Is this guy Godgift or Devilgift He even called himself Lucky but badluck ends his Devilgift and I rechristened this lazy boy as from.today as *Devilgift Badluck*

But why is it that thieves are always ugly Is the spirit of stealing that always took over their faces and make them ugly or what Look at his head
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by mutumina007: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by poyet(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
BayLord01:
I wish our society can be crime free
Crime is an integral part of all societies. Deviance help balance the society.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Cantonese: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
That community may have set the stage for a potential future destructive revenge by the young man. He may join a very dangerous group and choose to getnhis vengeance on those ones who he recognised that paraded him disgracefully on the streets.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by eedimo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:

all of una dey mad

all of una mad

He deserves something more terrible�

I'm one person who believes so much in jungle justice. We are left with no other option as a nation other than jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by sunnymighty(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kendumazy:
He should thank his star they didn't burn him. I thank God on his behalf they didn't burn him.

8GB ATM card flash drive for #1000 only! Nice gift you can gift to your clients this season. Few pieces remaining. Check link below for my contact.

Wholesale or retail price? I need one
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Ykc2(m): 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:
the punishment was too much na

all these beating no dey deter boys from stealing, there have been 2000+ naked parades this year alone and people are still stealing, when una go understand say e no dey work?

i support fair punishment, cant cut of my balls cause, i took meat from ur pot, which kind madness punishment be that
his lucky they did not suya him with condemned truck tyre angry

2 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Cantonese: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bshowguy:
funny being

Meanwhile, I've good quality stone free Nigeria Rice at a cheaper price, strictly wholesales. location; Sokoto. 50kg @14,500. for contact check my signature �

How can it be delivered in Abuja and Lagos? Please reply.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by HowDareU: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Now, the OP just referred a Phone Snatcher as a professional. Whatever name you choose to refer a thief, he is still a thief. A Pick-pocket has the same modus operandi as a Phone Snatcher. Check my blog on how to spot a pickpocket at www.securitymattersafrica.com Just type the word 'pick-pocket.' This ember period, there are men in black outfits, some in black dungaries operating in yellow danfo buses. These guys are serial ritualists. Beware please.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
This people need come uyo and calabar to learn how to handle thiefs em

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by ctleurocollege: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:
[s]on top android phone of less than 40k

all of una dey mad

all of una mad [/s]

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by mamajj17(f): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
See he Face like BUHARI'S Face grin grin grin
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Kennydoc(m): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:
the punishment was too much na

all these beating no dey deter boys from stealing, there have been 2000+ naked parades this year alone and people are still stealing, when una go understand say e no dey work?

i support fair punishment, cant cut of my balls cause, i took meat from ur pot, which kind madness punishment be that

So what's a fair punishment in this case?
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by OGwales(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
The same bayelsa people that couldn't defend their votes in the hands of corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by lexy2014: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:

all of una dey mad

all of una mad

Are u a phone thief?

2 Likes

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by KanuSE: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
FIT !
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by agbitaj(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Idiot
iamJ:

all of una dey mad

all of una mad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Finds Her Family Photos In Her Housemaid's Bag, Raises Alarm (Pic, Video) / Perfect Akudo: Missing UNIBEN Student (Photos) / Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.