Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa (41604 Views)

A Chicken Thief Was Caught And Paraded With The Chicken In Benin (video/picture) / Suspected Phone Snatcher Beaten To Pulp In Bayelsa (Photos) / Vigilante Torture Phone Snatcher In Bayelsa After Stripping Him(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by brookz: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
He got a nice hair cut too

1 Share

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by dollytino4real(f): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
doom 4 life,
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by kadiri3(m): 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:
on top android phone of less than 40k

all of una dey mad

the phone owner, the people that beat him, the ones that cut his hair

all of una mad

like sey does phone snatcher no ever attack u abi?
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by kadiri3(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
ursullalinda:
If only we could do same to our politicians....I would have loved it
did u ever hear a politician kill someone before he thief?
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by samuelshosanya(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:
the punishment was too much na

all these beating no dey deter boys from stealing, there have been 2000+ naked parades this year alone and people are still stealing, when una go understand say e no dey work?

i support fair punishment, cant cut of my balls cause, i took meat from ur pot, which kind madness punishment be that

probably when he steel your phone in a time you are expecting a job offer, then you will understand
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Buffalo2(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
The guy jazz strong gaan ni otherwise dem for don roast am.

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by IGBOSON1: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
That’s called ‘ogele’ in Ijaw!

I’m surprised he didn’t do the parade but’t naked! I’m still traumatised by the ogele i witnessed once in Igbogene! Dude was paraded around the village but’t naked! He was hung like a horse and with the blocus to match! As they were flogging him, they were singing ‘open-and-close....open-and-close....roll am....shake am’! And they forced him to dance and open and close his legs in tune with the song! Very traumatic experience! sad

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
BayLord01:
I wish our society can be crime free

Bombs explode daily on the streets of Sweden, so who are we? grin
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by sneezy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
I have no single pity for him. If you see where these guys operate, especially in Lagos, you go fear.

Have you heard about Freedom Project Tribe?
Freedom Project Tribe is an entrepreneurship organisation registered with the Cooperate Affairs Commission. As a entrepreneurship organisation, we promote a leverage system that can pay you residual income for life without affecting your current job or business and also help you generate capital to finance personal projects.

I'm sure you want to know how this works, take few seconds to fill our assessment form and one of our Consultant with give you a call.

https://forms.gle/GF8LFqdEtzMbvcwG9
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by deolu2000(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
igbokwenu.... The hard working fellows.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by grandstar(m): 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
I can just conjure what is going through his mind, 'Shey dee people fit tok say dey never steal before? Many here don steal fone before. Na me dey catch dey use do example. God dey. Your time dey come. Dis disgrace too much. Carol go deny me. Na ashi remain "

1 Like

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by grandstar(m): 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:

all these beating no dey deter boys from stealing, there have been 2000+ naked parades this year alone and people are still stealing, when una go understand say e no dey work?

i support fair punishment, cant cut of my balls cause, i took meat from ur pot, which kind madness punishment be that

You have some points. There was case of a boy whose hand was cut off in his attempt to steal a phone. The owner slashed off his hand as he was about nicking his phone.

Despite having one hand after the incident, he was caught sometime later for stealing. Even in Suadi, dem go weak.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by willyjacs(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
iamJ:

see one of them.... One of them 'Mr Argue' Mr Aguero, 'Mr oppose the motion', 'Mr my opinion must be different'.

Yes the punishment is too much.
No he should be 6strokes of a broomstick nd given chilled Hollandia yoghurt to cool down.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by na2016: 1:16am On Nov 27, 2019
BayLord01:
His colleague sighted here

You just said rubbish. when he said on top 40K phone, you should have reasoned carefully.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by BayLord01(m): 4:29am On Nov 27, 2019
Do you know how long it took the phone owner to save the 40k you call just?
na2016:

You just said rubbish. when he said on top 40K phone, you should have reasoned carefully.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Gabsoka(m): 5:17am On Nov 27, 2019
Why are some people against the punishment meted on the young man,
Abi na young thief? Do you know how heartless they can be to their victims? Most of them always make sure they left a heavy scar on their victims and still made away with the phones which they can never long to acquire legitimately. I know, many of you objecting to that punishment are just his collegue
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 27, 2019
cry This is not alright at all and not cool haba...............Professional is one F not two
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Monday9900: 6:10am On Nov 27, 2019
see below
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by yommen: 6:37am On Nov 27, 2019
iamJ:

all of una dey mad

all of una mad

I'm surprised when I see so many likes for posts like this, seriously.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by KenModi(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2019
iamJ:

But when they see the real thieves in society, the so-called politicians, they go on their knees or even lie on the floor to beg for peanuts while singing their praises to the highest heavens!

What a lost society and country!
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by abeliver: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2019
Crucify him

Crucify him

Crucify him

Crucify him

Crucify him

Crucify him

Crucify him

Crucify him

Crucify him
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by na2016: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2019
BayLord01:
Do you know how long it took the phone owner to save the 40k you call just?

So that is why you will want to kill ur fellow human through jungle justice? Stupid mentality
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by LKO(m): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2019
Stealing is bad.
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by Maykanu: 9:04am On Nov 27, 2019
It's only a thief that will support a thief. And u sounding like a thief.

So he has to steal a phone worth millions before he's dealt with.

iamJ:

all of una dey mad

all of una mad

Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by skywalker240(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2019
Kendumazy:

It's normal flash drive but in Atm card shape. You can reach me on whatsapp 09090287555 for pictures.
alright, not in whatsapp now, so how do i get it in benin city
Re: Phone Snatcher Paraded With "I Am A Professional Phone Thief" Tag In Bayelsa by skywalker240(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2019
brookz:
He got a nice hair cut too
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cult Group Murders Osun Prince, Yinusa Okunloye / Perfect Akudo: Missing UNIBEN Student (Photos) / NDLEA Arrests 6 Men Heading For Brazil For Swallowing Over $156,000 (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.