Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,482 members, 7,861,390 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:26 AM

Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) (54708 Views)

Rihanna Keeps Her Fans Talking As She Hit Nightclub With Heavy Pregnant(photos). / Can It Be True That Emmanuella Comedian Is Pregnant? (photos) / Lizzy Oke, Blogger In Wheelchair Is Pregnant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
so ?
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by mblarry1(m): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

You wicked o grin grin

Anyways...Samsung s8plus for sale at a give away price, just little strach.

how much u selling?
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by meobizy(f): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
Omihanifa:
Audio face angry

All that glitters is not gold
A lot of men have mind. I won’t touch that woman with an eighty foot pole talk less of putting my preek in her.
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:46pm On Nov 27, 2019
Omihanifa:
Audio face angry

U would spend the night with this one once the make up, u would wonder how a witch appeared in your house
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by paix(m): 12:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Priscy01:
Nollywood actress, Halima Abubakar, has announced she is expecting a child.

The light-skinned actress, who is a proud owner of an Escalade, began her acting career in 2001 with a minor role in the movie Rejected. Her first lead role was in Gangster Paradise.

She has starred in movies such as Slip of Fate, Secret Shadows, Area Mama and Men in Love.

The 34-year-old broke the ice in an early morning post on Instagram on Wednesday.

Halima recently revealed that her father subjected her to virginity test in her teenage years, adding that she did not see anything wrong in it.

Her comments came amid outrage caused by US rapper T.I. who said that he forces his 18-year-old daughter, Deyjah Harris, to undergo an annual virginity test at the gynaecologist.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5WR2IDng9G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

http://igberetvnews.com/1165451/nollywood-actress-halima-abubakar-pregnant/
Is this the name of her estate, where is the estate located?
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by DrKKK1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2019
But I thought she is still a Virgin...
They condemn polygamy but steals the forbidden fruit from a married man in the name of baby mama.
By nature, every woman deserves a man in their lives.
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by AmadorSays: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nice one, a child is always a blessing

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2019
obughi ya bu onye mbu.
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by CSTR2: 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2019
meobizy:

A lot of men have mind. I won’t touch that woman with an eighty foot pole talk less of putting my preek in her.
When konji hold you, you go do the do.

You don't need to look at her face.
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Omihanifa: 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
sweetonugbu:
the face is scary, who get am?.

Nah thesame Halima Abubakar
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
I have not known this girl since...
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
OP did she tell you she's pregnant

I saw "photos" and I was expecting to say pictures from a laboratory scan....only to be welcomed by a bleached make up ladden face. angry

At least pictures of a fake baby bump like the one they use in the movies would have been more appropriate undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
undecided

Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2019
Omihanifa:

Nah thesame Halima Abubakar
are you serious?, can't be
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 27, 2019
Pregnant for WHO?!

Audio Baby mama. tongue
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Omoejigbahe(m): 1:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
34yrs indeed, so she was 16 in 2001 when she started acting abi. Nonsense
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2019
Finally or virgin don collect
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by seangy4konji: 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Their babies no deh get father
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by shogsman(m): 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Omihanifa:
Audio face angry

You have problem,if you have a job you won’t be stalking celebrities up and down,FYI she is just recovering from a sickness.
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Rilley(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Yes do
This girl like sucking blokos, look at her mouth. cheesy
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by SolarHub(m): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by yusufyo: 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
But this one has been claiming she is a virgin oooo. What do I know.
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2019
Norabay:
nice one wow i always make front page anytime i want because stupid news make front page, don't quote me your father
hmmmm.
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by West2019(m): 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
frank finally pregnant her well nice one bro
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Omihanifa: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2019
shogsman:

You have problem,if you have a job you won’t be stalking celebrities up and down,FYI she is just recovering from a sickness.

E concern you ?? Oloriburuku Omo
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by shogsman(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
Omihanifa:

E concern you ?? Oloriburuku Omo
Awon baba ati iya e nle lon bawi.
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by munafav(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
Tell us who the father is ...Not that am pregnant
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
GeneralShepherd:
I feel sorry for the child
there are lots of children within school age hawking during school hours, there are almajiris begging on the streets just so they can eat, there are kids doing househelp jobs where they are maltreated and over laboured,there are kids who sleep in motor parks at night and are conductors during the day, these are kids you should feel sorry for my friend not one that will be loved and well taken care of by the mother.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by yjgm(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

You wicked o grin grin

Interested
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by yjgm(m): 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

You wicked o grin grin

Interested..
Re: Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) by Omihanifa: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2019
shogsman:

Awon baba ati iya e nle lon bawi.

Omo abi pabe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Fan Grabs Davido's Manhood On Stage At One Lagos Fiesta / Femi Otedola And DJ Cuppy At A Club (Photos) / John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.