Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects (23350 Views)

How Social Media Was Used To Expose Boko Haram Suspects Who Sneaked Into Kano / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by einsteine(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
seangy4konji:
I see 007 amongst them.

A won t James bond.

This doesn't make sense. USA releasing Guantanamo bay prisoners because you thinknyou rehabilitated a jihadist. Lol

Suspects.

Not Jihadists.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by opribo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
Haha haha the more you look the less you see.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by seangy4konji: 7:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
einsteine:

Suspects.

Not Jihadists.

Suspect..is there suspect on the batter front?were they picked up at quilox or redemption camp

2 Likes

Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Aiyk2333: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
seangy4konji:

Suspect..is there suspect on the batter front?were they picked up at quilox or redemption camp
they've confused them to believe they're innocent, some even claimed they were forced to join Boko Haram at gun point

1 Like

Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by webngnews: 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2019
hmmm
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by jahsharon: 7:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
People that are supposed to be shot at sight? Wetin concern me sef? Let them go and continue bombing? Gambari killed Fulani, wetin come concern me Omo Oduduwa. I think the released Boko evil killers should be given some millions to buy new improved bombs. The population of the North is too much, let Boko boys and Fulani herdsmen help reduce it as they have been doing before.

If you come to the West, Sango the Yoruba god of Thunder is waiting for you, you can ask your fellow herdsmen how Sango has been roasting their cows with Thunder. If you evil Boko boys try to stray to Yoruba land, Thunder will fire you all without warning.

As for Buhari and some of his senseless decisions, if not that you are one of the least corruption Nigerians, I would have said Thunder should strike you too. But, I won't say that because I still believe in you. I know your weak point, you are tribal but you are a good man. So, we will continue to manage you.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Ashirioluwa: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
Brika:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nan.ng/news/army-frees-978-detained-boko-haram-suspects/amp/
This shithole country doesn't worth fighting for. Some officers are fighting to get rid of these terrorists......but father Bihari is against that
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by jahsharon: 8:00pm On Nov 27, 2019
obiekunie2:

una see am ba??

na people wey dey kill our soldiers any how ooo!

na them nigerian army kept in good environment, feed and took good care of them - instead of putting hot bullets to their heads!

Now they are set free while the families of our slain soldiers are there suffering the pains of the lost of their loved ones!

now if i talk they will come and arrest me for hate speech!

God dey!

But ex-militants that killed both Nigerians and foreigners were also given VIP treatment in the name of Amnesty Program. So are still studying abroad under Amnesty Program after killing and maiming. Some of the ex-militant caucus leaders are now multi-billionaires.

Government Tompolo flies his personal private jet. Asari Dokuboh has a private university in Benin Republic. Ateke Tom is now a Traditional Ruler, e.t.c.

Buhari is just as tribal as Goatluck Jonathan.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Billyanger(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2019
These killers were treated well and released without bail....but Yahoo boys deserve to be kept in prison? angry I'm totally out!

1 Like

Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Organs(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
All these flat headed easterners never cease to amaze me. When IPOB members were held, they screamed that IPOB members are innocent. We have so many BBC documentaries available on youtube that clearly talks about the Nigerian Army in conjunction with vigilantes arresting innocent people, killing, slaughtering innocent people and accusing them of being boko haram members, and how this injustice has helped to grow the membership of boko haram and also made them deadlier and turned so many into suicide bombers. Now Govt said they released DETAINED boko haram "SUSPECTS" and idiotic flat headed morons are screaming here as if these are guilty boko haram members.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Organs(m): 8:08pm On Nov 27, 2019
Jasen1:
They released more boko boys after training them on how to kill only the SE soldiers

OK oh

This hate will eventually consume you guys at the end.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Jabioro: 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2019
Instead of unlink this idiotas with Earth they busy linking them up..ok now
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by jseth: 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
Nawa oh, wich kind country b dis nah. Instead of we going forward, we r moving backward. Boko haram dat kills innocent people r bin given presidential treatment while dose voicing out for dia right r mean locked up. I just love dis country and i look forward to seeing dem(boko haram members) in d armforces
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Kingspin(m): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
I bent you Bokoharam members were among those released
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by ud4u: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2019
Ok now, no be small thing
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
If it is politically expedient to end Boko Haram's insurgence before the weekend, it will be done.

Some people in the corridors of power have much to gain by keeping that group together and alive.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by EagleSquare1(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2019
This is more than hate speech. It is Hatest Speech!

obiekunie2:

una see am ba??

na them nigerian army kept in good environment, feed and took good care of them - instead of putting hot bullets to their heads!

Now they are set free while the families of our slain soldiers are there suffering the pains of the lost of their loved ones!

God dey!
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Ykc2(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Imagine a repentant boko haram now an army officer of Nigeria ,igbo and Yoruba don see shege for northerners hand, angrywell I like am, if abooki people can defeat and rule the most sophisticated people in the history of mankind then who come 'be igbo people grin cheesy cheesy sophisticated people wey no dey get light that one na sophiscated? cheesy
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by obama30: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2019
Brika:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nan.ng/news/army-frees-978-detained-boko-haram-suspects/amp/

why telling them that; Let Shekau and Albarnawi to die alone, they are defeated and you should not die with them,” Adeniyi said. hope you siad they don't have any link with shekau why telling them that they should not die with him him?
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by mfm04622: 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2019
obiekunie2:

una see am ba??

God dey!

Why are you jumping to conclusions? They were proven INNOCENT, were not found to be linked to Boko Haram! Anybody captured on the battlefield field will NEVER be released like this! Never! You forgot it is the military that is responsible for investigating and clearing them if found innocent.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Cyoung4real(m): 8:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
See why I like Ihejirika, that man no dey laugh with Boko Haram members. No wonder they ganged up and have him removed as chief of Army staff of not by now nobody go dey hear Boko Haram again
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Motion123(m): 9:18pm On Nov 27, 2019
I Only pity Southern soldiers dying for nothing in the name of fight for their father land.

I will Rather commit suicide than dying for nigeria.[/quote]

Lol
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Motion123(m): 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
I will Rather commit suicide than dying for nigeria.[/quote]

Lol ... This guy wicked
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Unghost: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2019
obiekunie2:

una see am ba??

God dey!

suspect
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by jaxxy(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2019
Gideoniteprime4:
F#CKED UP NATION
I WEEP 4 NAIJA

We are just not as intelligent as we claim or think based on our choices and actions. This is an indisputable FACT!
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by greenguy: 9:59pm On Nov 27, 2019
The commander added that the detainees were cleared of any links with insurgents and certified fit for reintegration with their families and society.

Lies.

About 1000 psychos are back into the society - the battle has just begun for Nigeria Army and our security budget just got doubled.

In the end, it's all about the money.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by obiekunie2: 10:26pm On Nov 27, 2019
SolelySolar:
They will come out later to debunk this just like they denied recruiting repentant, rehabilitated ex boko haram members into the military.

For your Solar Energy Installation in Abuja and environs, check my signature.

dey talkoo!

you wey your number dey here!

they will just come pick u like rat and know body go know your wereabout!

make you no leave politics and face ur solar market! mumu!
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by discusant: 10:49pm On Nov 27, 2019
Smalldick123:
Naija my corntree which way?.
The worst is that among them were incoming; presidents,governors,senate presidents,senators,speaker house of reps,house of reps members,speaker state house of assemblies,state house of assembly members, army captains and many more and u say NIGERIA GO BETTER?

How many Northern Nigeria's Moslems are not in sympathy with the pursuit of Boko Haram fighters for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws? Very few, if any.

Kontinue with hide and seek over Boko Haram business.
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2019
And Sowore is still in prison...Our leaders r animals
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by lereinter(m): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2019
Op

The title didn't correspond with the content
Re: Army Frees 978 Detained Boko Haram Suspects by SarkinYarki: 11:13pm On Nov 27, 2019
While hate speechers are being given death sentence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Handover Of Electoral Materials In Ibadan / Gen Yusuf Appointed New Guards Brigade Commander / "Blame Northern-Nigeria Muslim Elites For Boko Haram" - Bishop Matthew Kukah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.