Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! (65901 Views)

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Switruth: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2019
That’s scabies. Termosol and skineal will save you with just ampiclox.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by frowland(m): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
The one on my face just got worst. Im ashamed to leave my house

Hmm
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Starboyyy: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Sister.... begin to speak to your body, every morning afternoon and evening... Do this consistently for 7 days and come back and thank me... Our body is also programmed to listen to our words.... I'm talking from a same experience I had. It's gone!

BTW, I'm more concerned of your "Impatient fiance who is IMPATIENT BECAUSE OF A SKIN CONDITION YOU HAVE" .... I hope this is true love sha

6 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Berankis: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Don't kill yourself because of skin rash. Man that will love and marry you will.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Fairview1:
My sister, I feel your pains and your worries, hence why you came up with such a sorry-seeking moniker.

First, I want you to understand that the point where you are is not sth that's peculiar to you alone.

A whole lot of people are silently suffering the same ailment and many haven't allowed it to get over them to this point like you did.

Just discuss it with your husband and seek for his own contribution. Whatever advice he gives you, make sure you evaluates it and work on it. Sometimes, as guy, what usually get us attracted to the ladies us not their physical look but their way of reasoning.

You will be fine at the end.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Zoroaster: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Go hospital
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by midnighter(f): 9:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Mumben:
Av u tried crusader soap? Though lightens d skin but treats skin problems

Crusader lightens skin?? How?
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Omar09(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

I've used this both tumeric, carrot oil, olive oil, hydrocortisone cream and tablet. I can't even count how many medicine and drugs I've used cry

Try honey.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 29, 2019
I know the cure.
even the one that will eraze it from blood.
if you don't cure it from blood, it will keep reappearing every 5 months

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by abhosts(m): 9:14am On Nov 29, 2019
Check your diet. Your skin is most likely allergic to something you are eating or drinking.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by AfroKnight: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

My bad, have been seeing men everywhere. There is one on front page now.
Thanks.

Girl, go to the hospital and do skin culture. U might be reacting to everyday chemical that u use at home.
If it's not fungus.

Most reasonable comment.

Ifeelsad, you should see a dermatologist. Not all these skincare ladies on Instagram o. A dermatologist in a teaching hospital preferably.

Stop using all those creams and drugs until you get prescription. Don’t waste money and worsen your case.

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Tlyon(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2019
2 funbat A mix one with cream apply other ,bath with normal primier soap
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by bizhop01: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2019
Surgery if you have skrill
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

Please has anyone had this kind of rash
I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness

I experienced something similar to yours. Mine lasted for over a year. The dermatologist diagnosed it to be Pityriasis rosea. It resolved eventually on its own. So girl, don't panic. Most of these skin conditions are spontaneous as well as they resolve on their own, even if they take months.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by zubinike(m): 9:15am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness

Do you take dry gin or other hot drinks? If yes please stay away from it first. Then you need blood purifiers, if no changes, I could refer u to a dermatologist asap
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 29, 2019
I will very much recommend Dead Sea water from Israel. It will � % cure it. Pilgrimages from Jerusalem always bring back when they travel. I once had more or less a leopard skin back then out of a miserable skin disease. But God is gracious, the water came to my rescue.

Ifeelsad:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by ussv: 9:17am On Nov 29, 2019
You might probably get the best advice from a dermatologist, your situation looks likes one that requires a two pronged solution, meaning you have to tackle it from inside and out. But it might be tough to completely clear off from what i can see but our cells are different and our bodies react differently to medication and treatment.

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by mbahdi(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2019
This isn't all that serious now for ur man to b worried,alot of ladies and men av dis now.well am not a doctor but may u find solutions to ur problem

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Try run some test first

Whatever this is you have to kill it from the inside, if not even if the external goes it will still come back

Do some lab test

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by mysteryman2014: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2019
See a professional, a dermatologist.

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Mutemenot(m): 9:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Have you ever changed location and still witness the same skin problem? Sometimes the water we bath with contributes to all this . I suggest you stop using adult cream, go for baby creams like jonhson or any soft baby cream. Buy vegas cream (#100 /150) .

3 Likes

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by youngmonie: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2019
DUDU OSUN
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

My bad, have been seeing men everywhere. There is one on front page now.
Thanks.

Girl, go to the hospital and do skin culture. U might be reacting to everyday chemical that u use at home.
If it's not fungus.

Tone has changed grin grin grin
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by midnighter(f): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2019
CyberEBOLA:

ONCE HAD THOSE, THIS HELPED ME.
Please take this very seriously, as i am not joking.

1. Stay away from food that contain artificial seasoning, example is KNORR.
Try to eat food without any seasoning for up to one month, i promise you will find me and thank me.
I tried everything i could, yet no difference,
but when i stopped eating food with seasonings, the rashes left.
I later noticed i am allergic to the active ingredients in those seasonings, and the rashes are just my body reacting to them.

So what do you use to season your food now??
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by CrownPrincehawk(m): 9:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Stop using cream, go for just goya oil as cream.
Secondly, stop taken bath with cold but warm water. Next week go and see a skin doctor.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Use "S.T soap" or "Mojes" Soap!!!

Very effective!!
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by agrowell: 9:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Get well soon
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Rajosh(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2019
Honey+Aloe Vera
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by AlphaStyles(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2019
Most of this infections are evolving and developing resistance to all this medications
Also try local medications if modern one's fail to work sometimes because of all this modern blah blah blah we have forgotten our old days treatments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.