Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! (65740 Views)

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by NoraPibowei(f): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Go for blood test u might have an infection.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by byteem: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2019
AUGMENTIN 1G.. ITS FROM INFECTION THANK ME LATER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by kkins25(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

Please has anyone had this kind of rash
I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness
I suffered from this too, but mine didn't boom like this. Its gone now.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2019
nanaman:

You must be married. The advertisement of those soaps way back.. Chai
I'm not married undecided

Emma OMG has remixed the advertisement on YouTube tho grin
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by joegab: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2019
Ground couple number of Garlic and rub it on the affected area. Bitter leaf water could help
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by xest(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2019
SpyAC:
nah so u wicked reach?
Kid....they supposed to have children session on Nairaland.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by selfemployed(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness

Go to LUTH. They have skin doctors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Jamesline007(m): 10:16am On Nov 29, 2019
Idiat
sassysure:
Lots of skin infection flying around and mostly guys.

When they don't proper hygiene serious undecided

U wear boxer 2 days straight yet u open mouth to say girls smell. They hardly groom.their body.

The average naija body is a breeding ground because of the humidity. When we do clean up, we use only soap and water. Sometimes only water. Is that one clean up?

Germs breed mostly in the kitchen and bathroom. And on the body, ur boxers, bushy private parts etc.

Guy, meet a dermatologist. A simple culture will show what's wrong with u and adequate treatment administered.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by gbula: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

I have this stuff on my body and I have spent over 500k in the last 3 months.. drugs, injections, creams and all you can think of... I have taken all the antibiotics you can think of... I have used even shampoo on my face and neck and back.. the pains are always much and tears must be on your face:.

But last week I got introduced to a cream that’s just 50 naira.. this one doesn’t pain or cause you to drop tears.. I tried it on my face and it works.. so I just bought the big cup and will be rubbing it at the other parts of my body..

Just get the cream and you would look good by 3 weeks.. CACATIN.
It’s 50 naira and the big cup is 150..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Doktajay5: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

I've used this both tumeric, carrot oil, olive oil, hydrocortisone cream and tablet. I can't even count how many medicine and drugs I've used cry

Joker!!!.....

Try tortoise shit... Put it in ur bath water and drinking water. Rubbish!!

What did they say about doing same thing over and over (3yrs) and expecting different results??

Better see a Dermatologist immediately in LUTH or LASUTH.

When u get there, exercise patience and don't be in a haste.. After all u ve watested 3yrs doing nothing.

(i know an avarage Nigerian is always in a haste when it comes to getting good health care services. Such that any small delay, they will angrily leave. Where they r rushing to, I don't know!. Most times they are rushing to that baba that said he will do it overnight. Las las baba won't do jack, and u know what? 1yr don go, money don waste. Just because we aren't patient enough to wait and see the consultant who's speciality it is to solve that problem... Las las las they will still come back with a worsened condition.... This time, they crying, willing to wait all yrs to see the same person they never had patience to see few months back. Haba!.... Nigeria and Nigerians suck equally.

Our health seeking behaviour nauseats.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

looks like fungal attack. Do you drink raw eggs?

Take Nizoral tablet and rub any good antifungal cream on it then get back to me after a week.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by estyvino(m): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2019
MisterALEX:
Hello sister, try RAIN SOUL... It will help u combat that awkward spots. God bless
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by onos1979(f): 10:19am On Nov 29, 2019
please join DO IT YOURSELF or Herbs and curative on Facebook
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by francis5051: 10:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

use hydraulic on it after 4days it will clear
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Kellie069(m): 10:21am On Nov 29, 2019
Let's see the rashes on the breast. I could help
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Lizme21(f): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2019
If u can get a good alagbo (herbs sellers), show them. Im sure they should have a cure for it... I know of someone that used herbs from alagbo and the rashes left gradually within 2weeks.. They will give u cream to be rubbing on ur body n local soap mixed with herbs... Its worth d try

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by GogetterMD(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

Everything you're using is only going to make it worse because you are altering the delicate skin cells and pH balance of your skin.

See a dermatologist and your problem would be solved in a few months

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Donbeebright(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2019
Seek for a herbal medicine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by kingzenna: 10:23am On Nov 29, 2019
pls call me on 08122559812. I will prescribe and send to you a stem cell therapy you will use and in few days, it will turn to a history permanently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Beurself1: 10:24am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

Try to see a dermatologist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by chinchonglee(m): 10:25am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

U wear boxer 2 days straight yet u open mouth to say girls smell. They hardly groom.their body.

The average naija body is a breeding ground because of the humidity. When we do clean up, we use only soap and water. Sometimes only water. Is that one clean up?

Germs breed mostly in the kitchen and bathroom. And on the body, ur boxers, bushy private parts etc.

Guy, meet a dermatologist. A simple culture will show what's wrong with u and adequate treatment administered.
It saddens me to conclude on the theory that "MOST GIRLS HAVE FISH BRAINS".
Reading dis ur comment jst cleared my doubt.
Thank you once again

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Lleigh(f): 10:28am On Nov 29, 2019
It could be thrush, you need to get the right diagnosis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by dochenaj: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

You realize the person who posted this is a lady, you probably didn't read the post or you don't know the difference between "fiance" and "fiancee".
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Respect55(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
The one on my face just got worst. Im ashamed to leave my house
Chei
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Tsolutionifede(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
The one on my face just got worst. Im ashamed to leave my house
3things, do HIV test, if negative, I hope u no date yahoo boy in the past, and lastly if none of this, go to any governor's office and collect free drug
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Scabiesdrugs: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2019
It’s Scabies please. The cream will cure you in three days
Ifeelsad:

Are u sure its this exact type. What's d name of d jelly

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Cactus(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2019
It may be

Tinea versicolor

Read about it. I had it before. Make sure anything you wear is dry.

I got water resistant shoes. Make sure towels are dried.

If you sweat a lot. Make sure your house is well ventilated.

Also don't use anything that has perfume. Use baby products for your body Care

And read about treatment option.

Fyi, it is not transmittable off its Tinea versicolor.

Funny have time to write much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Lakaboom: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2019
Have you tried using any brand of Terbinafine tablets USP 250mg?. 1 tablet daily for 6weeks.

NB: Stop bathing with Izal, it's to harsh for the skin. Dettol alone is okay.

Ifeelsad:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Respect55(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2019
Skin culture before anything else please

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by pennywys(m): 10:37am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

visit a doctor, this infection is in ur blood stream. Treat the virus in ur blood
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by don4real18(m): 10:39am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

My bad, have been seeing men everywhere. There is one on front page now.
Thanks.

Girl, go to the hospital and do skin culture. U might be reacting to everyday chemical that u use at home.
If it's not fungus.

When you thought the op was a guy, you quickly attributed the case to being unhygienic but now that you know the op is a girl, you are attributing it to the likely chemicals used at home. angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Lobster Diver Swallowed And Spat Out By Humpback Whale (Pictures, Video) / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.