Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! (65893 Views)

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / I Have This Skin Problem And I Am About To Get Married (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by midnighter(f): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2019
Toks2008:

Your husband getting impatient bawo?
Lol. Instead of the guy to take her to the hospital he's getting impatient

Hmm! Pre-wedding pics hide a lot of things.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by IghravweIG(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2019
ayo84:
cleanse yourself from within , skin abrasions and pimples or skin disorders is a way of your body telling you that there is something internally wrong, do a cleanse, stop junk food,dairies,meat and go vegan, take juices,smoothies, do lemon fast and do natural organic foods and look for herbs, but be careful of the dosage.

it is only when you cleanse yourself inside that a normal skin regiment will work

Read more content on these blogs

https://www.dermstore.com/blog/juice-cleanse-for-clear-skin/

https://laurenconrad.com/blog/2016/02/detox-diary-i-tried-a-skin-cleanse-for-two-weeks-and-heres-what-happened/
Why did you say be careful of the dosage?
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Zooposki(f): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2019
The problem is internal not external. You have keratosis pilaris aka chicken skin. Please read about it more on google.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by otunbadan(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2019
Have you seen a doctor (dermatologist) ... start with that most importantly first ... I have a feeling it’s just a chemical reaction from bathing water but you REALLY NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR ASAP ... it might just be a minor thing that can be corrected ... once again see a doctor ... if you have seen one already see another one ... forget all these babalawo concussions Nairaland citizens are writing for you

Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

Please has anyone had this kind of rash
I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by meneski(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2019
09037919726 call me. N0w!!!!!!!
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Spain007(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
I've had this recurrent skin issue for about three years now. I've used everything usable both creams and drugs but its not going. Its getting worst, its on my face, breast, neck, all over my back even on my stomach. I don't know what to do again I'm tired

I'll like this moved to the front page for more views because I'm getting frustrated and my husband is getting impatient

I use dettol or izal to bath and I bath twice a day sometimes 3 times depending on d weather so I won't say its uncleanliness

It's in ur blood....you need oral medication.... visit Dermatologist
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by IghravweIG(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2019
midnighter:
If you use a bucket of water to bathe, you only need a few drops of dettol/izal

Any other thing is just like scrubbing your skin with bleach

The "cap" measurements are for people who bathe in a bathtub with so many litres of water
You half the cup of the normal size of dettol for a bucket of water?
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by frozen70(f): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
The one on my face just got worst. Im ashamed to leave my house

Pls go to federal medical center and you will get the medical attention you need

It is in the skin layer but when you become pregnant, it will pop out more because pregnancy also comes with its own skin reaction

I think its an allergy your skin must have reacted to certain things like food environment drugs, creme, even drink or water

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by cookiejar99(f): 9:34am On Nov 29, 2019
Have you seen a dermatologistcos i don’t understand what you re doing online,when a dermatologist can solve your problem
Ifeelsad:

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by TheRedpillguy: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

You see how patient men are. If it was reversed, you will dumb him, tell the world how he is disgusting.
Anyways buy original Amira soup and be bathing with it
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2019
This looks very much like scabies. Does it itch? Is the itching worse at night? If you say yes to these questions, it is probably scabies.

Go to a Pharmacy, buy Ivermectin tablets and Permethrin Cream.
The ivermectin tablets may come as 3mg tablets. You need 300mcg or 0.3mg per kg of your weight. This means if you weigh 60kg for example, you need 0.3 × 60 = 18mg. Since each is 3mg, you need 6 tablet. Buy 12 tablets, take 6 today. Take 6 in 2 weeks time.
Rub the cream into your skin. Rub every part of your body except the eyes (of course). I mean go naked and rub it in well we'll. Repeat after one week or 2.

Then wash ALL your clothes including underwears with hot water (I mean boiling water). Use of copious amounts of bleach is ok on white materials.

If this disease is scabies, the above regimen will cure it.

U can actually go to a standard medical lab and asked a test for scabies
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by frozen70(f): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:
Lots of skin infection flying around and mostly guys.

When they don't proper hygiene serious undecided

U wear boxer 2 days straight yet u open mouth to say girls smell. They hardly groom.their body.

The average naija body is a breeding ground because of the humidity. When we do clean up, we use only soap and water. Sometimes only water. Is that one clean up?

Germs breed mostly in the kitchen and bathroom. And on the body, ur boxers, bushy private parts etc.

Guy, meet a dermatologist. A simple culture will show what's wrong with u and adequate treatment administered.

You are right in what you said

Even the sweat that drops from guys during sex is toxic to the skin of the women

It can cause its own reaction
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by USDRONE(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

Text, Call or WhatsApp me, i will introduce you to our Product. Trust me the next is Testimoy. o8o -6677-1821

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Macon1212: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

You need to go for blood test, most times the blood test will reveal the problem. Sometimes it may be cause by hiv
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Neddyogu(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

U wear boxer 2 days straight yet u open mouth to say girls smell. They hardly groom.their body.

The average naija body is a breeding ground because of the humidity. When we do clean up, we use only soap and water. Sometimes only water. Is that one clean up?

Germs breed mostly in the kitchen and bathroom. And on the body, ur boxers, bushy private parts etc.

Guy, meet a dermatologist. A simple culture will show what's wrong with u and adequate treatment administered.

Whoever said d OP was a male?
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Awoo88: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2019
Stop using any antiseptic. Your skin is sensitive. Try simple pure soap and Eucirine quick repair for sensitive cream.
If you are in Abuja, try wuse general hospital. They have one great dermatologist.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by ebonyfaf(f): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2019
You can try K. Brothers facial/bathing soap although it will make your skin a little bit lighter but the spots will clear away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by midnighter(f): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2019
IghravweIG:

You half the cup of the normal size of dettol for a bucket of water?

If its the big dettol, not even half of the cap sef. If its that small one then I will put 1/2 or 1/3.

I cant imagine somebody pouring a whole cap of dettol into a bucket, unless that bucket is huge

The whole cap is for people who bathe inside an actual bath, it takes a lot of water to fill up a bath

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by MrELVINO5: 9:37am On Nov 29, 2019
That looks like fungi infection, you need to go to a Dermatologist ASAP.
The treatment is ketoconazole or use Lamsil drug and cream for at least six weeks.
And stop taking antibiotics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:

I've used this both tumeric, carrot oil, olive oil, hydrocortisone cream and tablet. I can't even count how many medicine and drugs I've used cry

I hope it isn't a demonic attempt from your village to get you rejected by men.

Try and see a dermatologist once again, while you see a female minister to pray with you.

If you're not born again, this is the time to do so.
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by olaniyanhero(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2019
Try to use honey to cream your body every day and drink it, it would work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by skyhighweb(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2019
let's see d breast, that will shed more light to how serious it is
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Fineman1759(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2019
It’s simple get share butter and rub on it
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Toadebayo: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2019
This is just nothing compare to my, would have put pictures but not available presently, my is an on and off things, went to the dermatologist who called it ATOPIC DERMATITIS and also claimed it cause is yet to be ascertain, but prescribed doxycap tablet and dermatitis checked cream and soap...its actually working for me. The worst was when i was pregnant, DOXYCAP cant be taken during pregnancy so i had to stop, it was the worst ever, cos i had to typically be begging shop and house owner to allow me scratch the hell out of this dermatitis when in a strange place to be okay. My lovely partner and the innocent awaiting child are the only reasons i wasnt so bothered. You can try visit a dermatologist, watch what you eat as well, cos i noticed my could be triggered by anything nuts, melon (egusi). God will lay his hands on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Lonelypacifist6: 9:39am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

Canoe, truck etc. It's like this
Who on earth would use that kind of soap to bath? I wouldn't even want it for my clothes, what happened to nutrogena and Dr organic?
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by edward2018(m): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2019
Ifeelsad:
The one on my face just got worst. Im ashamed to leave my house

Get a brake oil (fluid) and rub it to the affected area twice in a day.

It will go ASAP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by seangy4konji: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2019
sassysure:

don't be unfortunate in life and take your frustration toward men to disturb our cyber space..the op is female..so crawl back in if you got nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by magzey: 9:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Consult your Dermatologist if you did so and if still no solution ,change the doctor and if still not successful ,go to any Islamic medical Chemist /Centres they will treat you .don't worry even if you are not a Muslim.
Cheers
Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by Ezonman(m): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2019
Please go to christmercyland deliverance ministry in warri for deliverance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by juman(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2019
Don't rule out allergies as the cause.
Monitor your food intake, cream, medicine usage etc.

Your body might be reacting to something.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Skin Disease And I'm About To Get Married... Help Needed!! by IghravweIG(m): 9:41am On Nov 29, 2019
midnighter:

If its the big dettol, not even half of the cap sef. If its that small one then I will put 1/2 or 1/3.

I cant imagine somebody pouring a whole cap of dettol into a bucket, unless that bucket is huge

The whole cap is for people who bathe inside an actual bath, it takes a lot of water to fill up a bath
Thanks for this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / 40 U.S. Doctors Operate On 1-Week-Old Baby With Huge Growth On Her Neck(Pics) / Doctor Uses Slippers As A Neck Collar To Save Accident Victim(photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.