Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,255 members, 7,857,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor (14813 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far / Best Performing Governor On Infrastructure: Oke Umurhohwo Congratulates Okowa / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by livebyday(m): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
This is what we call dark humor angry

Like the good wishes made by BBQ person here ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Yemisi5(f): 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
helinues:
When it comes to projects, give it to Ganduje.

He deserves it..
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by sinola(m): 2:54pm On Nov 28, 2019
They shouldn't be the one to rate.... It should be left for the masses to decide
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by slowice(m): 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Condemning one small boy and giving award to another big yahoo boy.....interesting
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Obudupikin: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2019
Clowns.
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by nedekid: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2019
RevengeNimi:

I always bitter each time I see on this forum and I don't know why...
Nigger Is even irritating with looks sef grin
I for employ person to just de give am 1 slap, 3 times a day.
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Cherrybae(f): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2019
I have no doubt about this. The Governor has really performed well with laudable developmental projects.

Congratulations sir.

Igbos and the children of hate from the other part of the Niger will keep hating.

They will keep receiving kerosene as there share of the national cake

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Royalfurnitures: 3:07pm On Nov 28, 2019
It this is true then APC is full of shit

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Eraddray(m): 3:08pm On Nov 28, 2019
that stupid governor called Ganduje... he can lie eeh....i knws say na all politicians dey lie... Buh him no lie jet get nitro boost
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Legendguru: 3:11pm On Nov 28, 2019
ohh
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by innogbes: 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2019
And the worse governor in terms of performance is K*gi gov.................I no call person name ooooo, if u know u know
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by galaxy2020(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2019
Yeye governors...
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Ewedegubbler: 3:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
Gandolar the best performer APC legion of doooooom

Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Equity15(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
I'm not surprised. delusion of the grandeur..abi no be kano wey I dey?
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Yemisi5(f): 3:38pm On Nov 28, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
I have no doubt about this. The Governor has really performed well with laudable developmental projects.

Congratulations sir.

Igbos and the children of hate from the other part of the Niger will keep hating.

They will keep receiving kerosene as there share of the national cake
[/s]
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by saintade01(m): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
Most here just ranting about the man and his dollars wahala. If you are not in Kano you can't see the number of projects this man has executed for his people. He's still the best performing governor in Nigeria as of today. Hence, more dollars.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Ensho: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2019
innogbes:
And the worse governor in terms of performance is K*gi gov.................I no call person name ooooo, if u know u know
Very tru,if u know u know
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by celeiyke: 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2019
He must have shared dollars
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2019
There's no governor who saw how he "performed" in that video that will not be green with envy
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Otiwaikuku: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2019
oshozondii:
The APC Governors Forum (AGF) has rated Governor Abdullahi Umar Ganduje of Kano state as the highest performing governor in developmental projects.

This was contained in a statement issued on Wednesday by Alhaji Abba Anwar, the Chief Press Secretary to the governor.

The statement cited the Director General of the Forum, Salihu Mohammed Lukman as saying Ganduje, having scored 19 points emerged top at the monthly rating of the forum.

He reiterated that “There is an all-round increase in the pattern of initiatives introduced by the states with Kano State recording highest of the initiatives with nineteen (19) strides.

Furthermore, the action which aim at tracking the activities of the states under the leadership of the All Progressive Congress, APC spreads across empowerment, job creation, healthcare, education, security, transportation, power, environment, sports etc, he said.

Ganduje is followed by Lagos state governor with 18 strides, Ekiti state with 17 strides, while Edo state records 13 strides, Katsina and Kwara states follow with 11 each, Yobe state 10 and Jigawa state with 9 strides.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/apc-governors-forum-rates-ganduje-highest.html
Caricature of democracy.
This looters called governors will never stop to act like fools.
What developmental projects are they carrying out?What projects did they evaluate to arrive at this their iberibe conclusion?
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by mechanics(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2019
They forgot to add Kogi and Niger states.
Re: APC Governors Forum Rates Ganduje Best performing Governor by Solsix(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2019
What do you guys expect when he is competing with the likes of yahaya Bello, sanwolu etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Enterprising Five-to-nine Work Ethic- BBC / 'Grant Nnamdi Kanu Presidential Pardon' - Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths Beg Buhari / Adamu Adamu Says Teachers To Get Free 1GB Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.