Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Edo APC Crisis: I'm Ready For Reconciliation, Oshiomhole Begs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo APC Crisis: I'm Ready For Reconciliation, Oshiomhole Begs (1978 Views)

Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / PDP Crisis: I'm Not Born Again Christian, I’ll Blow Heads Off’ – Gov. Wike / Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo APC Crisis: I'm Ready For Reconciliation, Oshiomhole Begs by eseosa77(m): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
SHOW OF SHAME AS OSHIOMHOLE'S APC SOUTH SOUTH MEETING FLOPS....

....I'm ready for reconciliation, Oshiomhole begs, as leaders and stakeholders boycotts meeting...

Failure is an orphan and no one wants to be associated with one and this could best explain the outcome of the APC South South stakeholders meeting called by the embattled National Chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole yesterday as members, leaders and top APC chieftains shunned the parley much to the chagrin and disappointment of the National Chairman and his co-travellers in the EPM.

The meeting which held at the office of the National Chairman could best be described as a monumental flop as it saw the presence of political paperweights and rejected members of the renegade Edo Political Movement (EPM) who like beaten chickens drenched in the rain of political onslaught sneaked into the meeting and who were expecting to see a sea of heads were left disillusioned and crest fallen as the meeting which was supposed to be a zonal meeting of APC leaders was reduced to a gathering of EPM loyalists whose political future in Edo state stares at political oblivion.

Save the presence of the Deputy President of the Senate, Senator Ovie Omo Agege, notable leaders from the zone such as the Edo state Governor, Mr Godwin Obaseki, Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Amaechi, Minister of Niger Delta Affairs, Senator Godswill Akpabio, SSA to the President, Ita Enang, Senator Alimekhena, and State party chairmen from the zone were remarkably absent, leaving observers to ask probing questions on what would have made leaders shun the meeting.

With rejection staring him in the face, the National Chairman of the APC, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole who had experienced similar rejection a few days earlier at the Progressive Governors' meeting in Jos, Plateau State had to eat the humble pie by pleading with the few persons present that he was ready for genuine reconciliation and make concessions in the interest of the party as regards the Edo state gubernatorial election next year which is contrary to his earlier hostile stance of being confrontational and unyielding much to the disappointment of the few EPM members present. In his own submission, the Deputy President of the Senate, Senator James Ovie Omo Agege appealed to all members of the APC in the zone to forgive the National Chairman of the APC for his misdemeanors over the last few months and support him in his quest to reposition the party.

The reasons for the boycott of the zonal parley by leaders of the party from the zone might not be unconnected with the lingering crisis between the National Chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole and the Edo state governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki with regard to the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Edo state in 2020 and the absence of major zonal leaders of the party meant that the National Chairman failed to get the necessary vote of confidence from his zone which further heightens the pressure on him to step down as National Chairman of the party..

With this major setback suffered by the National Chairman of the APC, it means the days of the dictatorial rule of Comrade Adams Oshiomhole as National Chairman of the party are numbered as he battles to save his job.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Crisis: I'm Ready For Reconciliation, Oshiomhole Begs by Indispensable85(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
You better tell your principal obaseki to get ready for primaries because all these media propaganda won't solve a thing.Political meetings are holding at ward levels across the state right now.There's no time for all these.

6 Likes

Re: Edo APC Crisis: I'm Ready For Reconciliation, Oshiomhole Begs by codedguy1(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oshiomhole looks like a vindictive person. He would be humble for now but once he gets his way his real arrogant self will come out again.

Just like the famous "Go and die" rant, he humbly went to appease the woman and had tea with her just because of election. That's the way of our politicians.

Edo people no send am at all. Trying to go gangster like what Bello did in kogi might be a little tricky in Edo state.

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Crisis: I'm Ready For Reconciliation, Oshiomhole Begs by helinues: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Oshiomole begs? Is he the one in the heat?

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Crisis: I'm Ready For Reconciliation, Oshiomhole Begs by BeansAndYam: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Oshiomole begs? Is he the one in the heat?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Crisis: I'm Ready For Reconciliation, Oshiomhole Begs by omowolewa: 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
See humility.

1 Like

Re: Edo APC Crisis: I'm Ready For Reconciliation, Oshiomhole Begs by pilarnig(m): 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
You just typed nonsense here, tell the person that pay you for this to go and beg. I can bet you that he and his deputy pushing him are not coming back. The meet that a vote of confidence was passed on him and he was endorsed by all the state chairmen of the south south APC and even omoagege was made the leader of the south south. I watched it on TVC news. Tell obaseki to stop all this stupid propaganda and get his homework done. Osomole is doing his home work seriously and he will beat him any day anytime

3 Likes

Re: Edo APC Crisis: I'm Ready For Reconciliation, Oshiomhole Begs by Judeerons32: 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
Akpabio who could not win an ordinary senatorial seat. Amaechi who could not deliver even a councillor on the platform of APC and u call them leaders? Incase u honestly do not know. Akpabio and Ameachi are fighting virtually every APC leader in the south south because of NDDC.and in all honesty they have lost their relevance. We're they in Bayelsa for the election ?
As for Obaseki I don't understand the noise. If he has the numbers let him get ready for primaries. The same party people he has called thieves and blackmailed will be the ones to vote at the primaries not internet warriors.

2 Likes

Re: Edo APC Crisis: I'm Ready For Reconciliation, Oshiomhole Begs by kenben: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Too late...
Tell Adams Oshiomole to prepare his hand over notes. He should tell the world how the president stylishly made jest of him at the last caucus meeting held in the presidential villa. The man should know that Nigeria is not Edo state. You can not continue using bullying tactics to force people to do your will. Obaseki remains very popular on the streets of Benin and will win the Governorship election any day in Edo State. I salute Obaseki for having the courage to confront the comrade monster. Osho baba na scam last last. One man one vote my foot.

Look at the APC and see how the chairman has scattered the nwc which his predessor did well to hold together and to carry along. Only the very hungry members of the nwc still suck up to him. The rest are in court. Osho should be reminded that talking like a tout and using gra-gra will only make u look like a thug. No surprise he relies on the likes of kabaka and co to enforce his evil will. Only a mad person will elevate and celebrate a character like no molest... the chief molester of Edo people.

Only a wicked and selfish person will deny that Obaseki is doing a great job. Now we have a governor that understands development and commands the respect of investors. Not a noisy kleptocrat who steals half of the state's resources to buy half of his village to build his house.

I dare any osho baba apologist to answer me here and watch me strip your master naked in the village square.

Obaseki till 2024. Now Edo is truly in Safe hands.

(1) (Reply)

#buharichallege Trending On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (pix) / Name One Leader You Have Produced Like Tinubu, Fashakin Tells Bode George / People Of Nigeria Be Ready To Have Conversations With Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.