Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Has This To Tell Nigerians Via Facebook. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Has This To Tell Nigerians Via Facebook. (558 Views)

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan / Goodluck Jonathan To Interact With Nigerians Via Facebook- Brilliant Idea! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Has This To Tell Nigerians Via Facebook. by 1025: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2010
Goodluck Jonathan; Fellow Nigerians, as you notice an upswing in political activities I want to assure you that not only will I focus on my sworn commitment of providing leadership for ALL Nigerians, I will also run and encourage others to run a national campaign devoid of sectionalism because leaders ought to unite not divide. Again, th, e only difference we should look for in Nigeria is between good and bad not North and South. GEJ

i replied to him on facebook but how can i be sure that jonathan or his aids read all the posts. it is important jonathan see what i have to say and it is like this,

sir,
with due respect, i must tell u that many nigerians including myself are expecting a lot from you but with tony annenih and co working with u, my expectations and that of many nigerians have been cut short.
i am saying this because u and i know that these man have in the past proven themselves to be anti-progressives.
sir, many nigerians look up to you as the light but the controversies of darkness and light working together is unimaginable even from the days of the bible.
ur facebook/media promises are not meeting up with your actions.
be informed that you have all it takes to win the 2011 elections even without these criminals working with you but it is ur election to loose.
remember, those who eat with devil, do so with long spoons.
if u have good advisers, they shld be telling u to concentrate more in doing the things other presidents did not do to buy nigerians over rather than media campeigns and sweet talks that have been known with our politicians.
all in all, i wish u the best.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has This To Tell Nigerians Via Facebook. by blacksta(m): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2010
Please post your fb link

Cheers
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has This To Tell Nigerians Via Facebook. by 1025: 11:52am On Nov 23, 2010
uncle, do u want to catch me? abeg i no fit make jonathan boys come carry me do practise lol.
God bless nigeria.
cheers too
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has This To Tell Nigerians Via Facebook. by chosen04(f): 12:18pm On Nov 23, 2010
So you too visits that headquaters of SYCOPHANCY?

Where the your comment you see from nigeria youth is ''You are God's sent, you will win''

And i begin to wonder if the likes of the ABACHA was Devil's Sent . . . . .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has This To Tell Nigerians Via Facebook. by md4real(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2010
okay, so what?? MTCHEEEEW
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has This To Tell Nigerians Via Facebook. by 1025: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2010
if there is anybody nigeria need now, it is idris the singer - with his song - nigeria jaga jaga.
i was even talking to a ghanian friend of mine on the possibilities of them lending us Jerry Rawlings as all we need at this moment is someone who can come and delete some guys from our country and things will begin to work well again.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Has This To Tell Nigerians Via Facebook. by sammyzacks(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2010
@poster,

Is Anenih your problem.
Don't you know in order to achieve results a leader must be smart to know how to use the good, the bad and the ugly?

What do you know about leadership. Can't you see the queues are gone, power improved and road projects everywhere. Can't you see hope in the faces of nigerians with just about seven months of Goodluck presidency?

Let's support the future, lets support Jonathan. Change is not brought about by saints but by committed men, and GEJ is committed.

(1) (Reply)

3,000 Pdp Members Defect To Acn In Osun •atakunmosa Elders To Defect Monday • / Nupe Congress Faults Atiku's Northern Candidacy / Jonathan Extorts Nigerian States Of 500 Million To Fuel Campaign---sahara Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.