Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Would You Propose Marriage To Your Clueless Friend? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Propose Marriage To Your Clueless Friend? (1372 Views)

Three Different Sisters Propose Marriage To A Brother,pls Advice Him. / Guys Can You Propose To A Lady Afer 3months Of Dating/ladies Can You Say Yes? / Would You Propose To Your Girlfriend After A Mastectomy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Propose Marriage To Your Clueless Friend? by myname(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2006
if your friend male or female has the qualities u will want from your wife or husband. Will u speak up and marry him/her or will u just b burning with love inside and watch hium/her being frustrated by the ones they r going  after.
Re: Would You Propose Marriage To Your Clueless Friend? by Advin(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2006
I'll take number one.
Re: Would You Propose Marriage To Your Clueless Friend? by Ashbaby(f): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2006
myname:

if your friend male or female has the qualities u will want from your wife or husband. Will u speak up and marry him/her or will u just b burning with love inside and watch hium/her being frustrated by the ones they r going after.
It depends on if it's mutual. I'll take number one if it is, and if it's not, I'll try hinting. If he just doesn't feel me as well, I'll move back to Pluto and let my feelings subside and hope that while I'm gone, he'll get a girlfriend. wink
Re: Would You Propose Marriage To Your Clueless Friend? by dejiolowe: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2006
i will speak up o jare. mouth dey pain me?
Re: Would You Propose Marriage To Your Clueless Friend? by ramono(m): 7:14pm On May 10, 2006
@myname, thank you for posting this thread.

I have found myself in this situation and at the end of the day I lost the lady. She later confided in me that she wasnt happy in her marriage and wondered if only I had proposed to her. I couldnt bring myself to tell her that I felt the same.

Given another chance, I wouldnt miss it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Propose Marriage To Your Clueless Friend? by DrDre1(m): 9:16am On Apr 13, 2007
It's good to propose if you are really sure that person has the qualities you desire.
We add to our problems sometimes because we choose to die in silence.
Though, it may be quite difficult for the women because they usually think the guy should make the first move.
I believe if you both understand each other very well, none will be seen as being cheap or something.
I strongly believe that people should get to that stage where they can go for what they want without fear
At least, I guess there should be no crime in making your feelings known
I must confess that sometimes you're so close to a person that you feel there will be no need for it

@ Ramono
Sorry about your experience
I can imagine how hard you'll find it to forgive yourself sad
But cheer up bro, God knows the best smiley
Re: Would You Propose Marriage To Your Clueless Friend? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 08, 2009
Has anyone done a thread on WHAT IS LOVE? Seun, pliz help!!! All these threads on burning love, which is in fact infatuation, obsession or something sillier like desperation or plain boredom. Please lets educate ourselves on LOVE!!!
Re: Would You Propose Marriage To Your Clueless Friend? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:25am On Mar 09, 2009
If u feel like u are both compatable and the relationship looks promising then i say u need to go for it!! wink cool

Life's too short for regrets, cos u could later find Ur self on some coulda-shoulda-woulda rants later!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Legalized Rape In Nigeria / Women Marry Just For Children Not Love / What Is Really The Poblem Of Our Female Actors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.