Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,037 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Pls How Do I Make Kunnu - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls How Do I Make Kunnu (1393 Views)

See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video / See How I Make KFC Style Crunchy Chicken At Home | Secret Revealed (pix&video) / The Way I Make Rich Egusi Soup With Uziza Leaves, Scent Leaves & Goat Meat (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Make Kunnu by Adequate459: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hello my people,
I tasted kunnu few days ago and i love it
Please does anyone know how to make it.
Though i googled it but i need someone with practical experience.

kindly help
Re: Pls How Do I Make Kunnu by Abfinest007(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
buy tiger nut soak it in water for few minutes .then take it to the engine to grind . extract d liquid from the tiger nut with a white transparent piece of cloth something.if you want to add sugar and milk u add
Re: Pls How Do I Make Kunnu by Adequate459: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Abfinest007:
buy tiger nut soak it in water for few minutes .then take it to the engine to grind . extract d liquid from the tiger nut with a white transparent piece of cloth something.if you want to add sugar and milk u add
The kunnu i meant is the one made with millet not kunnu zaki that;s made with tiger nut
Anyway,thank you

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Make Kunnu by Motirayo2018(f): 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Adequate459:

The kunnu i meant is the one made with millet not kunnu zaki that;s made with tiger nut
Anyway,thank you

Soak your millet and ginger for few days and grind . then sieve with cloth. you will boil water then prepare it like pap.
X
When it is cool,you will add water and sieve again then add sweetener to it. Your kunu is ready. Serve chilled

2 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Make Kunnu by chiboy1116: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2019
Motirayo2018:

Soak your millet and ginger for few days and grind . then sieve with cloth. you will boil water then prepare it like pap.
X
When it is cool,you will add water and sieve again then add sweetener to it. Your kunu is ready. Serve chilled
is this really how kunu is made ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Make Kunnu by wanger50(m): 12:16am On Dec 02, 2019
No!....if you allow the soaked millet to soak overnight, kunnu don spoil be that.I'll ask my wife and update u tommorow
Re: Pls How Do I Make Kunnu by Adequate459: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
wanger50:
No!....if you allow the soaked millet to soak overnight, kunnu don spoil be that.I'll ask my wife and update u tommorow
any update pls
Re: Pls How Do I Make Kunnu by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 13, 2019
wanger50:
LOL, update us naa. You know nothing about kunu and I'm sure your wife doesn't either.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Make Kunnu by Motirayo2018(f): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Snowale:
LOL, update us naa. You know nothing about kunu and I'm sure your wife doesn't either.

I have seen does that hawk kunnu make it that way
Re: Pls How Do I Make Kunnu by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 14, 2019
Motirayo2018:

I have seen does that hawk kunnu make it that way

You are right, those that hawk it makes it that way, thanks for your explanation.
Re: Pls How Do I Make Kunnu by wanger50(m): 10:09am On Dec 15, 2019
Snowale:
Sorry about everything. My wife just updated me and you were right.I was mistaken millet to guinea corn.According to her if it's millet,it sleep overnight but if it's guinea corn, u grind it same day.Good day

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Notice This? (photos) / Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? / Smoked Catfish For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.