Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,289 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video (40544 Views)

How To Make Best Nigerian Chicken Shawarma At Home (Photos & Video) / How To make a Yummy Korean Egg Roll Omelette(wow) / Homemade Chicken And Beef Shawarma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2022
This video shows a detailed delicious Beef Shawarma recipe at home. You can also learn how to make shawarma, a tasty beef wrap you and your family will enjoy. All details in the video.

Your taste bud will thank you when you give it varieties of healthy meals.

Ingredients:

Beef cuts
Cucumber
Cabbage
Carrots
Curry powder
Thyme leaves
Paprika powder
White pepper
Pepper(for extra spice)
Onions
Garlic
Ginger
Beef seasoning
Salt
Mayonnaise
Ketchup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSdAskDgHHo

30 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Cypress042(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2022
So all these you've mentioned are the ingredients shocked

Cooking and baking is a skill indeed.

Hope is yummy cool

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Happy beef shawarma weekend lalasticlala

Happy weekend everyone! Enjoy yourself.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Cypress042:
So all these you've mentioned are the ingredients shocked

Cooking and baking is a skill indeed.

Hope is yummy cool

You are right. Cooking and baking is indeed a skill. The combination of these ingredients is what will give it a unique taste.

You can also alternate with other ingredients that best appeals to you.
Thank you.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by IntelChief: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Looks nice and am sure it tastes delicious too.
Weldone dear.
If you can, one of these days show us how to make starch and banga soup. Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by doctorexcel: 9:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Your hubby is a lucky man. You surely know the way to calm a man down. Oya make una carry spoon/fork, e ma calm down

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by fman(m): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2022
pls explain the procedure wt write-up.
Sharwama don finish my money

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Cypress042(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2022
fman:
pls explain the procedure wt write-up. Sharwama don finish my money
Dude calm down cheesy

6 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2022
IntelChief:
Looks nice and am sure it tastes delicious too.
Weldone dear.
If you can, one of these days show us how to make starch and banga soup. Thanks

Thank you sir. I will make that soon and i will surely call you.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2022
doctorexcel:
Your hubby is a lucky man. You surely know the way to calm a man down. Oya make una carry spoon/fork, e ma calm down

Thank you sir. We keep trying to have a blissful home.

3 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Zonefree(m): 9:32am On Jul 23, 2022
fman:
Na ritualists dey afford sharwama now .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2022
fman:

Ok.
You have to have the ingredients first with Tortilla wrap (Shawarma bread) I got mine from Shoprite.
Cut the beef into little pieces, season it and marinate for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
As you wait, cut the cucumbers, grate the carrots (it makes it sweeter), cut the cabbage.
You can add other vegetables like lettuce, etc.
Then stir fry the beef with little vegetable oil till its well cooked and set aside.
Fry the sausages and also set aside.
Mix the amount of ketchup and mayonnaise you want together.
Then start filling the Tortilla with all the ingredients you've set aside and wrapping.
Place in a pan to seal the edges and warm it up a bit.

All details in the video.
Thank you.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by fman(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ok.
You have to have the ingredients first with Tortilla wrap (Shawarma bread) I got mine from Shoprite.
Cut the beef into little pieces, season it and marinate for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
As you wait, cut the cucumbers, grate the carrots (it makes it sweeter), cut the cabbage.
You can add other vegetables like lettuce, etc.
Then stir fry the beef with little vegetable oil till its well cooked and set aside.
Fry the sausages and also set aside.
Mix the amount of ketchup and mayonnaise you want together.
Then start filling the Tortilla with all the ingredients you've set aside and wrapping.

All details in the video.
Thank you.
thanks a bunch
gloryhomemaker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by fman(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Zonefree:

Poor mindset

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by fman(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Zonefree:

please b positive
It pays

2 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Zonefree(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2022
fman:

Poor mindset
One of Nairaland numerous audio billionaires!

10 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Channah1(f): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Your shawarma sauce is just ketchup and mayonnaise? Very easy. The one I'm planning to do is the Chinese shawarma sauce. It's got more in it, I think.

This is simple and straight forward.
Kudos Ma'am.

4 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by fman(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Zonefree:

wake up from your slumber
Young man and face the harsh reality
Of life.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Channah1:
Your shawarma sauce is just ketchup and mayonnaise? Very easy. The one I'm planning to do is the Chinese shawarma sauce. It's got more in it, I think.

This is simple and straight forward.
Kudos Ma'am.

Please i look forward to the Chinese version.
Thank you Channah1

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Waakanda: 10:48am On Jul 23, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by ideaz: 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
My goodness! I can eat this one once everyday until....

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by fman(m): 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2022
Zonefree:

troll
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
ideaz:
My goodness! I can eat this one once everyday until....

Thank you, it tastes actually nice.
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Mvena(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Looks very nice

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mvena:
Looks very nice

Thank you Mvena, i thought you would come with some meme grin
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Mvena(f): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you Mvena, i thought you would come with some meme grin
Sleep be still dey my eyes o

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mvena:

Sleep be still dey my eyes o

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa
I know you cannot disappoint, abeg make i no disturb your sleep.
Enjoy!
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by Mvena(f): 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa
I know you cannot disappoint, abeg make i no disturb your sleep.
Enjoy!
Up already grin

1 Like

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by gloryhomemaker(f): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mvena:

Up already grin

grin grin grin
Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by FalseProphet1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Yummy. I'd wife any girl that cooks this for me.

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by iCauseTrouble: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
If you know you won't share all these foods with nairalanders, don't post it here again

2 Likes

Re: See How I Make A Yummy Beef Shawarma At Home. Very Simple And Easy (Photos,Video by smokeyupu(m): 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chef Dammy Has Completed Her 120-Hour Cook-A-Thon / Governor Rochas Roasting Corn By The Roadside (Picture) / 5 Weird Animals Nigerians Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.