Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? (1392 Views)

12 awesome benefits of eating eggs / I Made Fried Chicken For The First Time Today / How To Season Meat And Chicken So That It Will Taste Awesome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? by Ceekay(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2006
Are you still eating chicken and eggs after the [url=http://Bird flu]Bird flu[/url] scare?? As for me thats a closed chapter. there are other sources of protein for me o jare! I don't know about u
Re: Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? by dejiolowe: 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2006
Lai lai. Now am strictly on mosquitoes kebab cheesy cheesy
Re: Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? by layi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2006
I cant do without chicken o.
I just make sure i over fry it.
Fry the hell out out of it
Fry out all the germs.
..and enjoy ur sikin
Re: Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? by kenniy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 26, 2006
you guys ever heard of 'koli' . i just got to know this weekend thats its what the oyinbo man calls bird flu, common, this thing had being around for a very long time, and i know its common practice that when a chicken wants to 'gbe koli' , people usually kill it quickly and cook to eat, so what the heck!!

am sure there's more to it than what we really can see, or all the noise is just for nothing!! how come the US donated $28m dollars to nigeria the very week the first case was discovered!! is it that they have too much money that they dont have what they can do with it!

abeg, me i still they eat chicken oo!! in fact i eat chicken burger last tuesday and also eat rice and tuckey last thursday!, i've not tried egg shaa, maybe i'll find one to eat this week!lol
Re: Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? by mamaput(f): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2006
more worried about the cat
Re: Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? by cutiepie18(f): 7:57pm On Mar 08, 2006
wat bo
kenniy:

you boys ever heard of 'koli' . i just got to know this weekend thats its what the oyinbo man calls bird flu, common, this thing had being around for a very long time, and i know its common practice that when a chicken wants to 'gbe koli' , people usually kill it quickly and cook to eat, so what the heck!!

am sure there's more to it than what we really can see, or all the noise is just for nothing!! how come the US donated $28m dollars to nigeria the very week the first case was discovered!! is it that they have too much money that they don't have what they can do with it!

abeg, me i still they eat chicken oo!! in fact i eat chicken burger last tuesday and also eat rice and tuckey last thursday!, i've not tried egg shaa, maybe i'll find one to eat this week!cheesy
wat d hell boi do ur research very well koli or watever u call it ain't no flu.flu is like when u have sick and fell very tired or like cold.
Re: Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? by kenniy(m): 8:24am On Mar 10, 2006
that on the human. on the chicken that what it is, besides, heat over 71 degrees kills the virus. even water boils at 100 degrees, besides am not so sure bout the koli thing, i actually said someone told me. you know , we dont have documentations in nigeria, about everything,

*** shey you guys know that the senate has approved the third term thing??
Re: Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? by kenniy(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2006
kenniy:

*** shey you boys know that the senate has approved the third term thing??

sorry, i mean to type you guys,
Re: Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? by larger20(m): 5:20am On Mar 14, 2006
The goats are in the trouble in nigeria. It could take a month for a family to finish one goat, but it will take 2 years to raise a baby goat. lets pray we don't run out of meat cheesy cheesy
Re: Bird Flu Outbreak- Are U Still Eating Eggs And Chicken?? by shawna(f): 1:23am On Jun 19, 2006
yep cant live without my eggs and chicken grin

(1) (Reply)

Egg In Water Test, Does It Always Work? / Can I? / Smoked Catfish For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.