Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) (66804 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Sport Car And A Muscle Car ? / Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu / Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by mrMeen(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
mumumugu:
wonderful,but sport cars are not needed in Nigeria. we do not do formula one games. anyway, America should give him scholarship .

meanwhile, this is made by company, not an individual,and the coordinator graduated abroad not in nigeria
so
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by jesmond3945: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
this man has talent, the mistake he made was to associate with his governor. he should have sought foreign companies who reward talents.
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by redsun(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
emperorblog21:
make dis guy go back to the UK he come from jeje. cos his dream will be furstrated and killed by our politicians.

An educated should be scared of idiots or anything whatsoever, the thieving politicians are the ones that will eventually run away from people like anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 4:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
make ur own cheap metals an packaging naa! typical 9ja guy
Fuckthamods:
Packaging,
Nothing but cheap metal and bright color paint

1 Like

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Cousin9999: 4:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
Cheers.

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by realbest(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Nice one but its better for him to relocate his company to any southern states cos of d constant ethnic crises in Jos. Fulani herdmen might decide to graze their cows in his company one day nd if he chase they will go nd call their kinsmen in Tilden Fulani in Toro nd they will attack nd kill him nd his workers.

Stupid comment from stupid bigot.

1 Like

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Tboy1419: 4:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Smalldick123:
HELP!.
I cant create a topic since two days now i keep on getting "pls wait for few minutes before submitting this post, our server is overwhelmed"
them don ban you be that oo, till 2098, wicked mode
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
RichDad1:
[s]Perhaps Innoson should ask him for some better designs instead of those caterpillar looking boxes[/s].

Says an online Richdad in Nairaland but poor offline.

Only in Nigeria and in Nairaland that a faceless individual that hasn't added any value to themselves will comfortably have the audacity to criticize those that are actively adding value to the society at large.

Very sickening indeed.

Why do poor people spend all their energy badmouthing successful people?
WHY
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Nice one but its better for him to relocate his company to any southern states cos of d constant ethnic crises in Jos. Fulani herdmen might decide to graze their cows in his company one day nd if he chase they will go nd call their kinsmen in Tilden Fulani in Toro nd they will attack nd kill him nd his workers.

Seun , lalasticlala and other moderators, you attention is needed here. someone is impersonating the great ooni of ife

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by redsun(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2019
mrMeen:
so

The most impressive thing about him is that he came back to make farm tools and machinery. It is not about the car design, I think it is just part of his creative and secondary hobby.

3 Likes

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Innoson should grab this man for collaboration ASAP
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by abdullkabar(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
We are a country with potential
But too much selfish reasoning isn't giving room for good growth.
If we can implement a death by hanging on any looting individual and stick to it, the sky is our starting point but na lie, some individuals go still gbabode!!!
I doubt we will get there before the end of the world, I doubt
cry cry
Everybody for their self
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by plateau1stson(m): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
wee u keep kwayet una wan development pass us
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by plateau1stson(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Actually the guy school in boys secondry school Gindiri a covin church before furthering his education
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by mrMeen(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
redsun:

The most impressive thing about him is that he came back to make farm tools and machinery. It is not about the car design, I think it is just part of his creative and secondary hobby.
do you know design is one of the most difficult and crucial process in automobile manufacture,

the reason so many people are turned off from innoson cars is because of the boxy classless design, now imagine if him innoson get sense he will partner sharply with this guy and dump all those stupid Chinese that design caterpillar contraptions for him.. after all design Is class.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Azibaneghe: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
It's not easy at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by zolapower: 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
ExAngel007:
more

Dis guy again I once saw him on BBC news he studied in the UK
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Babaheekmat: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Sadly, this would be the end of the guys intellect. 5 mins fame
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Now this is what we are talking about and not the nonsense y'all been celebrating and calling creative ...Send this dude to spend 3 years working with Horatio Pagani in Italy and you will have a new motor design legend from Africa ...
Horatio pagani ko. Karl kani ni.

You knink it's one village welder that designer cars for car makers?we are talking of people who have gone through four was of tech school and automotive desgm course in Caltech ,MIT,Stanford,and the likes. Panel beater join things you say pagani..I go vecks for you..next tti.y out say training to go school,do Internship with people like volvks wagen or Audi,advance to maybe motor sport team and then we can be talking of being in a design team...

I go vecks for you ooo..

PS. If the guy is into automotive design as I don't know his back ground then let him step IP..what his he doing in an environment that has no automotive industry
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by shogsman(m): 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
It's a pity the youths of this country have misplaced their priorities, they won't appreciate this man but would run head over heels over prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by paix(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Now this is an educated chap ..I am very hard to impress but I must say I am very impressed !! Nnnn
Can we say you were caught off guard or you're now a born again.
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Second Jallani Aliyu
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
seangy4konji:
Horatio pagani ko. Karl kani ni.

You knink it's one village welder that designer cars for car makers?we are talking of people who have gone through four was of tech school and automotive desgm course in Caltech ,MIT,Stanford,and the likes. Panel beater join things you say pagani..I go vecks for you..next tti.y out say training to go school,do Internship with people like volvks wagen or Audi,advance to maybe motor sport team and then we can be talking of being in a design team...

I go vecks for you ooo

This guy studied automation in Hertfordshire and besides Horacio Pagani wasnt trained in all these schools you mentioned but started as a local village Craftsman in Rural Argentina before joining Renault and then Lamborghini where he became renowned

3 Likes

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Rilley(m): 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nice one
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
paix:
Can we say you were caught off guard or you're now a born again.

The guy truly has the gift

1 Like

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by gonkin(m): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Very nice. I know his next design would be better. That aboki hold steering like say he sabi drive motor. I wonder how he would handle a car with a large blind spot
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Maziyk: 5:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats dear,weldone its not easy,very portable and jute,I like it
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by feeloscar(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Now this is what we are talking about and not the nonsense y'all been celebrating and calling creative ...Send this dude to spend 3 years working with Horatio Pagani in Italy and you will have a new motor design legend from Africa ...
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
byrron:

Says an online Richdad in Nairaland but poor offline.

Only in Nigeria and in Nairaland that a faceless individual that hasn't added any value to themselves will comfortably have the audacity to criticize those that are actively adding value to the society at large.

Very sickening indeed.

Why do poor people spend all their energy badmouthing successful people?
WHY
Why are you so pained about my comment ? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Get well soon Son!
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by brownbib(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos / A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Akure - Ilesha Expressway / This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.