Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) (66795 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Sport Car And A Muscle Car ? / Car Made By Auwal Hassan Unveiled By Ogbonnaya Onu / Jerry Mallo Designs And Builds Fast Cars (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Tboy1419: 7:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Smalldick123:

i have checked, i can comment in all section but cannot create topic in all section
. Well, ok good luck to you then.
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Kyllahmc:
lol see vex, I'm not talking about the interior design either.. there are reasons it's called "sports" car... The speed limit, acceleration, handling etc. what do you know about cars? did you even see the Engine?

I vexeth not sir grin

I didn't see it. Did you?

That doesn't mean it's not there.

Let's not jump into conclusion.

The way Nigerians exhibit cars must be different from that of other countries. They put the engines info first.

And. ... I don't know anything about cars.
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by naptu2: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2019
Smalldick123:

i have checked, i can comment in all section but cannot create topic in all section

You have been restricted by the anti-spam bot. This usually happens when you create too many threads within a short period of time. The anti-spam bot thinks that you are a robot that is spamming the forum and so it restricts your ability to create new threads. You'll see a message that says, "The server is overwhelmed. Try again later".

Do not try to create another thread for the next 24 or 48 hours and everything should return to normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
gonkin:

Mr Abdul lol ABOKI name. No use English emulator cover up. Besides what have we benefitted from the aboki we have as a president and he travels monthly. If u add up his number of flight hours its similar to 1 of your semesters. And again, MR solomon D cant handle such a vehicle with such a wide blind spot

It is better u keep quiet and be assumed that you are foolish than for you to open your gutter mouth and remove all doubtful about your foolishness.
FYI, Abdul is never an Aboki but Islamic name.
U are even swerving away from the main point of discussion. U are a disgrace to whichever school you graduated from.
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by gonkin(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
abdulkayus:

It is better u keep quiet and be assumed that you are foolish than for you to open your gutter mouth and remove all doubtful about your foolishness.
FYI, Abdul is never an Aboki but Islamic name.
U are even swerving away from the main point of discussion. U are a disgrace to whichever school you graduated from.

Aboki, aboki, aboki, aboki, aboki
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Pauldollars(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
He is the Fake RichDad1.
The real Rich Dad goes with the name Rich Dad, not RichDad1 and his posts on Nairaland are always inspiring
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Pauldollars:
He is the Fake RichDad1.
The real Rich Dad goes with the name Rich Dad, not RichDad1 and his posts on Nairaland are always inspiring
Who collected your biscuit ?
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Nowenuse: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Nice one but its better for him to relocate his company to any southern states cos of d constant ethnic crises in Jos. Fulani herdmen might decide to graze their cows in his company one day nd if he chase they will go nd call their kinsmen in Tilden Fulani in Toro nd they will attack nd kill him nd his workers.

This is a very silly point and remark.
So, he should leave his state of origin as if there is any state free of problems?
In the same southern Nigeria where cultists, ritualists and all manners of thugs operate freely?
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Nowenuse: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
plateau1stson:
Actually the guy school in boys secondry school Gindiri a covin church before furthering his education

Wow, this is good to know. I am actually from Gindiri.
He is indeed making Plateau proud.
Do you know what LGA he is from?
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Nowenuse: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2019
livebyday:

So true. The man will suddenly realized the air in Italy feels better to breath than that in jos grin

I mean he will like the food better, no deer of fulani herdsmen

Peace of mind

Did you people not read the part where he gave up numerous opportunities and offers abroad just to come back and help his father land?
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by Nowenuse: 12:26pm On Dec 01, 2019
abdulkayus:

That man U are calling aboki is the governor of Plateau state, his name is Solomon Dalung.
To ur bigotry mind, every northerner is a Muslim or Aboki, u need more education dude and you need to travel out more. Stop hiding in that cubicle of yours

Solomon Dalung governor of Plateau state? grin

It's SIMON BAKO LALONG.
Dalong was former minister of sports.
Re: A Sport Car Made By Jerry Mallo From Plateau State (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Nowenuse:

Solomon Dalung governor of Plateau state? grin

It's SIMON BAKO LALONG.
Dalong was former minister of sports.

My bad!!!!.
Thanks for the correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Droppng Your Car At Some Carwash Can Cause You - Photos / A Ghastly Motor Accident Along Akure - Ilesha Expressway / This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.